What does the Lord require of you!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8

If the born-again believer will practice honesty, show mercy, and walk in humility, he shall do well in the eyes of the Lord! These three are the results of true salvation.

Honesty, Mercy, Humility!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8

If the born-again believer will practice honesty, show mercy, and walk in humility, he shall do well in the eyes of the Lord! These three are the results of true salvation.

There are more.....these are a good start! Put “ Love” and “ Forgiveness” in there also.....

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think this begins with being honest, with God, and with ourselves. If we are honest, we will be humble! And we'll see what great grace God gives to us, and we will be merciful to others.

My sister used to get a laugh because I learned this verse from a song, and I learned it wrong, "He has shown me . . . Oh man! What is good and what the Lord requires of me."

Good reminder to keep to the simplicity of our new life!

Much love!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What does the Lord require of you!
To trust his judgement of you!

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You kind of defeat the purpose of this thread when you teach lies about how a convert is born again while they are a flesh and blood being. That is the opposite of being honest.