What does the word ALL mean?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Are there any religions that teach God has ALREADY provided a Pardon for ALL of man’s sins of the flesh. The scriptures below indicate that to me, how about you???

ALL SCRIPTURES FROM THE NKJV

Isa 53:5-6
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Rom 3:24-25
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, NOTE: He did this because He knew their sins would be paid for on the cross.

Rom 5:8-9
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Eph 1:7-9
7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace
8 which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence,
9 having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,

Eph 2:13-16 -- Christ Our Peace
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
14 For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation,
15 having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,
16 and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity. NOTE: The enmity was all the sins of the flesh.

Col 1:13-15
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

Col 1:21-23
21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled
22 in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight —
23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Did the ministry of Paul’s gospel of grace continue in the religions that man built???

Reactions: Helen and Armadillo

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did the ministry of Paul’s gospel of grace continue in the religions that man built???

Paul preached 100% Grace, no law, not even a little bit, Galatians 5:9.

100% Grace is pride busting. So, no, Paul's 100% pure gospel of Grace is not prevalent in the churches because man's religion is self-righteous works (the Law) with just a little bit of Grace thrown in for good measure and because of this, many are waddling around in their grave clothes, John 11:44.

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Question: Are there any religions that teach God has ALREADY provided a Pardon for ALL of man’s sins of the flesh. The scriptures below indicate that to me, how about you???
GINOLJC. the question is, do men know how to receive the pardon. or do they just go on their own way, and in some case, they want to do it themselves. see, in addressing your OP all don't always means "every" unless qualified. example, Romans 1:7 "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ". Paul here is not speaking to "EVERYONE" in Rome, he qualified it by saying, "beloved of God, called to be saints ". everyone in Rome was not "beloved" of God, and called to be saints. so likewise the person who is called must be qualified to the saved. so, what one must do? answer, believe on the Lord Jesus. scripture, John 6:28 & 29 "Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent". John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life". the qualification is to "BELIEVE". but how can they believe if they have not heard. and how can they hear without a preacher "SENT FROM GOD". see, everyone don't believe, be it out of ignorance, or they have been persuaded by other, meaning false apostles, prophets, or teachers..ect. and by believing these false teacher they miss the mark, better know as being a "sinner" that's what the term mean "sin" to miss, or is disqualified. sin, it's the Greek word, G266 ἀμαρτία amartia (a-mar-tiy'-a) n.
ἁμαρτία hamartia (ha-mar-tiy'-a) [traditional]
1. that which disqualifies one from receiving a portion in the prize.
2. a failure to do rightly or completely.

looking at definition #1. what disqualifies you? answer unbelief. and looking at definition #2. taking a shortcut, not obeying. subverting the word of God and going about to establish your OWN righteousness.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul also equated "doctrine" with "manner of living," so i doubt he meant what you are implying @ Galatians, with all due respect

6For inChrist Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision accomplishes anything;
what matters is faith working through love.

7You were running well. Who prevented you from obeying the truth?
6 It is God's love for us. Faith in Gods' love for us in that He gave His only Son to shed His blood on the cross so that grace could be offered. Not man loving mankind. Which is greater giving a man a coat in the Winter time which he will get rid of in Summer, or telling him about God's love for him in so much that His Son paid for all their sins on the cross which, IF BELIEVED, will lead that man to be a child of God and have eternal life with God.

Your reply is a works based reply and shows your answer to the question.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armadillo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
6 It is God's love for us. Faith in Gods' love for us in that He gave His only Son to shed His blood on the cross so that grace could be offered. Not man loving mankind. Which is greater giving a man a coat in the Winter time which he will get rid of in Summer, or telling him about God's love for him in so much that His Son paid for all their sins on the cross which, IF BELIEVED, will lead that man to be a child of God and have eternal life with God.

hey, argue with Paul lol. But ya, i'd take the coat, and let you keep the sermon

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Paul preached 100% Grace, no law, not even a little bit, Galatians 5:9.

100% Grace is pride busting. So, no, Paul's 100% pure gospel of Grace is not prevalent in the churches because man's religion is self-righteous works (the Law) with just a little bit of Grace thrown in for good measure and because of this, many are waddling around in their grave clothes, John 11:44.
Armadillo,
What do you mean by Paul preaching 100% grace and no law?
Are you saying that Paul preached that we are not to obey the Law?
You think a little bit of Grace is thrown in for good measure?
Are you aware that much of what is being preached in today's churches is all about grace? Maybe TOO MUCH of it?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

What's the problem with giving a man a coat in the winter time AND telling him about God's love for him?

Why do we have to make a choice??

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@H. Richard

Great opening post! AMEN!!
The Last Adam reversed all that the first Adam caused when he 'dropped the ball'.
Praise God for His mighty plan of Salvation. ✝️

Re last line of OP....NO...it did not continue...

Last edited:
Reactions: Armadillo

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's the problem with giving a man a coat in the winter time AND telling him about God's love for him?

Why do we have to make a choice??
Nothing but the most important is God's love for sinful man and if left out you are not baring fruit for God.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I so often find it strange, that People are concerned when any natural catastrophe occurs, or atrocity is in the news. Yet the same people can so easily sound quite calm as they speak about he'll fire.
That seems quite arrogant to me, as if mankind has a bigger heart than God himself does!
And often, if anyone questions this or finds it perplexing in the scriptures, they must surly be somewhat of a 'criminal'!! Yet right there, in the book, we do see the final restitution of all things.
Just saying...

Reactions: mjrhealth

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Armadillo,
What do you mean by Paul preaching 100% grace and no law?
Are you saying that Paul preached that we are not to obey the Law?
You think a little bit of Grace is thrown in for good measure?
Are you aware that much of what is being preached in today's churches is all about grace? Maybe TOO MUCH of it?

1...I mean it exactly how I wrote it
2....That is correct!
3.....Yes
4.....nope

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1...I mean it exactly how I wrote it
2....That is correct!
3.....Yes
4.....nope
The one thing not being taught in church, is that Christ is available to all today, if christians knew what they had in Christ, they would all walk out of church and follow Him, we are saved by grace, simple as it can be, some may take that as a reason to go shoot people, but christians are known to do that without that message. We cannot "earn" our salvation. God had to do it completely and once, because the human race is too arrogant, proud,, foolish and stubborn for God to even let us do a little bit, because than as we see even know in this forum, it will become" hey look what I did", that bit about, so none shall boast.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Nothing but the most important is God's love for sinful man and if left out you are not baring fruit for God.
Hi HR

What about James?
James 2:16

If someone is cold, and you not don't satisfy their bodily need, why should they listen to you when you talk to them about their spiritual need?

First satisfy their physical need, then they'll have reason to listen to you when you speak to them about God.

Jesus said to go into all the world and preach His teachings, but He also said to feed the hungry and clothe the poor.

I don't remember who but someone here said he would take the coat.
I'd have to agree wih that person. AFTER the coat comes the Word.

Not because it's less important, but because it SHOWS the Love of God in the peson giving the coat. Only when this Love is demonstrated, will that person have the authority to speak about it.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The one thing not being taught in church, is that Christ is available to all today, if christians knew what they had in Christ, they would all walk out of church and follow Him, we are saved by grace, simple as it can be, some may take that as a reason to go shoot people, but christians are known to do that without that message. We cannot "earn" our salvation. God had to do it completely and once, because the human race is too arrogant, proud,, foolish and stubborn for God to even let us do a little bit, because than as we see even know in this forum, it will become" hey look what I did", that bit about, so none shall boast.
I'm a little shocked. As often I am.
You answered to my statement:

no. 2: That is correct!

My statement was asking if you were saying that Paul taught not to obey the Law. You even put an exclamation mark. Interesting.

So, you beieve Paul taught that we should NOT obey the Law?
Does that not pit Him against Jesus who taught that WE ARE to obey the Law?

Do you think Paul is teaching something differently from what Jesus taught?

Could you show me where Paul said not to obey the Law?

Thanks.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, you beieve Paul taught that we should NOT obey the Law?
Does that not pit Him against Jesus who taught that WE ARE to obey the Law?

Do you think Paul is teaching something differently from what Jesus taught?

Could you show me where Paul said not to obey the Law?
You know i live in a country with a gazzilion laws, of which many I do not know. Do i go deliberately breaking them?? No because I have no reason to. You simply dont understand, why do you think Jesus said to love others as God loves us?? Its because love only gives, it doesnt take. The law was made for the evil ones to give them rules to abide by, never stopped them breaking them. If you are spending you life worried about breaking teh law, than you are not walking in His love nor His grace.

God bless

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
You know i live in a country with a gazzilion laws, of which many I do not know. Do i go deliberately breaking them?? No because I have no reason to. You simply dont understand, why do you think Jesus said to love others as God loves us?? Its because love only gives, it doesnt take. The law was made for the evil ones to give them rules to abide by, never stopped them breaking them. If you are spending you life worried about breaking teh law, than you are not walking in His love nor His grace.

God bless
I'll bet my country has more laws than your country!!
Who told you I spend my life worrying about breaking laws?
I just got here Yesterday and you know me already???

Who are the "evil ones" the Law was made for ?
The Israelites who were freed, by God, after almost 400 years of slavery?
Are they the evil ones?

Would you care to tell us WHY God gave the Israelites the Law?

And, yes, maybe we should be a little bit more worried about beaking God's Laws since He went through the trouble of giving them to us.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Would you care to tell us WHY God gave the Israelites the Law?
Simple, He wanted to show them that for us it is impossible.

Now see this bit...

Rev 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Now if any of us could keep teh law, our names would be there with His, do you see yours there?? Mine isnt.

1Ti 1:8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Now if you are in Christ, than you are righteous, because of Him, and teh law is not meant for you. Now if you choose to keep it, than you condemn yourself by it, because you have forsaken grace for works.

God bless

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Simple, He wanted to show them that for us it is impossible.

Now see this bit...

Rev 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Now if any of us could keep teh law, our names would be there with His, do you see yours there?? Mine isnt.

1Ti 1:8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
1Ti 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1Ti 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Now if you are in Christ, than you are righteous, because of Him, and teh law is not meant for you. Now if you choose to keep it, than you condemn yourself by it, because you have forsaken grace for works.

God bless
Make no mistake. I am FOR grace. Just look at my name. That does not deny that we're to keep the Law also. I find it a little bit Dangerous to say that the Law is not for us.

God gave the Isaelites the Commandments because they had been in slavery a long time and had lost all concept of civility. They were too concerned with just staying alive to think about anything else.

So the decalogue was given to show them how to live propery and follow Laws that could create for them a civil community. I'm sure you remember what they did when Moses went up Mt. Sinai.
Exodus 32

We know that the Law was given also as a tutor to show that it cannot be kept. And, in fact, it was not even by the Israelites.
Galatians 3:24

Through Jesus' sacrifice and through the Holy Spirit we are now empowered to keep the Law (as best we can).

The Law has NOT been abolished, which is what you make it sound like.

Reactions: Truth

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Law has NOT been abolished, which is what you make it sound like.

Col_2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

I must admit, when i saw your forum name and saw you wanting the law, i sort of got taken aback a little, What has grace got to do with the law.

As I said, the law is not for us, and if you think to keep it, and break just one you condemn your self by the law, There is no salvation by keeping the law, and it does not add one dot to your salvation, neither can it please God. As you said, it was given to the Israelite who still toady , the Jews live by them and fail.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I have nothing to boast of but Jesus...