What (Former) President Trump Didn't Mean

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know what you're thinking. Why is this topic going into ethics and morality? Well, it's because I have recently noticed that foreign people are being bullied and that makes me think about what Trump had accomplished when he was still president. When he wanted to build a wall and keep all foreigners out of America,.. he only meant the illegals.

And even though I do believe that if you live in America or venture to English speaking places (whether online or in real life) that you should learn how to speak English, it still isn't right to bully people that don't and just because they might not understand your words,.. does that make it right? I would think and hope not and that's why I like speaking up for people who can't speak up for themselves. @Devin Wintch, I'm tagging you since you already knew that I was going to be making a topic about this.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already know what you're thinking. Why is this topic going into ethics and morality? Well, it's because I have recently noticed that foreign people are being bullied and that makes me think about what Trump had accomplished when he was still president. When he wanted to build a wall and keep all foreigners out of America,.. he only meant the illegals.

And even though I do believe that if you live in America or venture to English speaking places (whether online or in real life) that you should learn how to speak English, it still isn't right to bully people that don't and just because they might not understand your words,.. does that make it right? I would think and hope not and that's why I like speaking up for people who can't speak up for themselves. @Devin Wintch, I'm tagging you since you already knew that I was going to be making a topic about this.

Well not everyone is good at language. In fact I think that is a gift of the holy spirit to speak in foreign tongues and understand what foreign tongues are saying if we read the bible. People can learn other languages though but it doesn't come easy to some people. And I think it is especially difficult to live in a country where you don't speak their language or read their language. That must be difficult.

That said, people from other countries probably group together to survive.

The "great Trump wall" was there to not allow illegal immigration, because probably criminals and gangs use it to commit crimes as well as peaceful asylum seekers. But if they all entered legally then the crimes would be less.

Reactions: April_Rose