What Happened, And Why, To The Thread "basics Of Christianity"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Surf Rider

Dec 17, 2009
in the kingdom of heaven right now
So what happened to the thread that it was locked? And that all but the OP were deleted? Shouldn't the whole thing then have been deleted, including the OP? And we are left in the dark as to why. Do we learn from this? No. We are left guessing as to what can or cannot be posted. And can we know if we saw the last post(s) on the thread? Not at all. So we are all left in limbo land, not knowing much of anything about it. Now if a person was given a warning about their post(s) on the thread, that, I assume, would show up on the "warn status" bar. But does anyone else see that? No. So the logical conclusion for everyone else is that what they posted was not the reason for the locking of the thread, let alone the deletion of the whole of the responses to the OP. If their posts were not then the problem, why then were they deleted? The handling of that thread was not right, nor beneficial to any posters.

The handling of that thread, by not only locking it but by actually deleting all posts suubsequent, without any explanations or instruction or exampling whatsoever, was very, very poor, and in no way teaches the posters what is not acceptable on this forum.

So I would appreciate, and I assume others would too, an explanation for what happened to that thread.

Thanks.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/12644-everyone/page__view__findpost__p__89043

I hope you got to read my reply to you and your friend in the Mark Of The Beast thread before they all got deleted.
I don't go around making rude remarks, but I don't have any problem at all replying to them.