What Happens @ The End?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LimVvo4fgOY&feature=youtu.be

This is actually from another church in my small town. It's a pretty neat testimony as a man struggles with his realization that life is waning. He is a Doctor of Vetinary Medicine who has cancer. He really has set his priorities straight and is urging us to do the same. If we all had this much desire right now - I think God would make the world a different place.

What struck me was his phrase that he has been "blessed by cancer."

Would I ever say that? I don't know. But he has, and he's gotten up in front of people to give a testimony about it.

Romans 10:15
And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: How beautiful are the feet of those who announce the gospel of good things!

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
I like the story i heard about a man who's wife had Cancer and as he sat with her each day a question arose that he wanted to ask her...finally he ask her one day "how does it feel to know you're dying "...she replied "how does it feel to think you're not" life is the leading cause of Death and even Jim Morrison knew that "nobody gets out of here alive"