What I Like About CB

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God to the many who understand the immeasurable value of Religious Freedom. CB offers a platform upon which all may share their beliefs, often which are as divided as the East from the West, while asking only that respectful, Christlike exchange of ideas be maintained. Tactful criticism, agreeable disagreement, civil discourse are the only requirements.

Welcome atheists, catholics, New Agers, evolutionists, one and all. Let's raise a toast to CB for standing for Religious Freedom, the only place where true religion is to be found.

Well done, CB saints!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea rather lets preach the dire NEED to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST and flood the place with tons of biblical reminders
so as that list you sent can repent and learn CHRIST JESUS .
that be the MISSION . keep the church safe and SOUND DOCTRINE at the HELM . correcting any and all in error
and pointing always to the DIRE NEED to have BELIEVED ON JESUS CHRIST .
ps , the new age jesus , IT AINT JESUS CHRIST . that i do know for a fact . SO lets help them new agers out
by reminding them about that fact too .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God to the many who understand the immeasurable value of Religious Freedom. CB offers a platform upon which all may share their beliefs, often which are as divided as the East from the West, while asking only that respectful, Christlike exchange of ideas be maintained. Tactful criticism, agreeable disagreement, civil discourse are the only requirements.

Welcome atheists, catholics, New Agers, evolutionists, one and all. Let's raise a toast to CB for standing for Religious Freedom, the only place where true religion is to be found.

Well done, CB saints!
For sure P.M.!
We could have been under Sharia law, with no say in the matter at all! Atheists, Agnostics, and all other "teachings" and beliefs out there, do sometimes browse the Christian section. God will lead any and all who desire to, to His Son, Jesus amen.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Well done, CB saints!
And all those who persecute the truth tellers are permitted to stay here. Perhaps they will be persuaded of their error. On other forums they (religious types) tend to take control and ban anyone who isn't similarly indoctrinated. I have been banned personally by a few....because the truth is that hard to take....it causes division. That is never my intent. I'm trying to reach the dogmatic ideologues with some biblical truth.

I see the forum here as a kind of Solomon's porch where different teachings are given in different sections of the temple. People are free to roam and or gravitate to what they perceive as the truth. In this way people are edified...either in the right part of their person, or the wrong part. One has to go with the other.

It's more difficult to do it this way...but in the end the mods don't have to judge the doctrines themselves...just see to a proper order that is in keeping to our common calling in Christ.

Is this forum the best there is...warts and all? I say yes. :)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all those who persecute the truth tellers are permitted to stay here. Perhaps they will be persuaded of their error. On other forums they (religious types) tend to take control and ban anyone who isn't similarly indoctrinated. I have been banned personally by a few....because the truth is that hard to take....it causes division. That is never my intent. I'm trying to reach the dogmatic ideologues with some biblical truth.

I see the forum here as a kind of Solomon's porch where different teachings are given in different sections of the temple. People are free to roam and or gravitate to what they perceive as the truth. In this way people are edified...either in the right part of their person, or the wrong part. One has to go with the other.

It's more difficult to do it this way...but in the end the mods don't have to judge the doctrines themselves...just see to a proper order that is in keeping to our common calling in Christ.

Amen

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems like a friendly place. Also, more active than other forums so I recently got more involved here.

I like that we can post videos in various areas and talk about the subject of the video.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus came to bring division, between those who want to follow him and those who want to be stuck in the world. We followers of Christ will go through suffering for his part for sharing his truth or knowledge. On secular forums there will be deceivers who deceive and lead the masses astray. The workers of deceit are everywhere. Many deceivers have gone out into the world.

On a forum like this and other similar places, it's good for edifying fellow members in the body of Christ. On other forums that are secular, it's more challenging. The truth is to be shared on both.

Last edited: