what i would do if i were Trump (which commentators do u agree w/?)eemc

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
i dont know if he was doing this @ the debate but if it were me, next debate i would formulate ALL my answers and respond as though i were speaking to my friends... and to heck with my enemies (the nefarious libs). I would pretend they were on the moon and couldn't even hear me

anyway, yeh, which pundit's commentary do u agree w/ the most?

pretty much everyone @ Fox had the same thoughts i did...

• DT missed opportunities
  • Holt was unfair (Understatement of the Year) He interrupted DT 41 times, HC only 7

Here's something else: Why should DT be blamed for doing all he can to avoid taxes? Why is it HIS fault that the tax code is unfair to non-wealthy people? It is probably the liberals' fault the tax code is unfair.. and somehow they are going to scapegoat Trump for that? typical liberal hate-mongering

There is not ONE person in the US who would not get out of paying taxes if he could.. (except some loony people here & there). Heck, Mother Teresa would try to get out of paying any taxes... so she could spend more money on the poor.

As Trump said, the govt would just squander his $$ anyway...