What If Civil War Broke Out Between Republicans & Democrats?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is a video I found interesting. I do believe we are very close to a 2nd Civil War and for those of use on the left coast need to get out or when the war starts help our fellow Americans against the liberals

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is a video I found interesting. I do believe we are very close to a 2nd Civil War and for those of use on the left coast need to get out or when the war starts help our fellow Americans against the liberals

A lot of effort went into making this video. However, it is more suited for building a great board or electronic civil war 2 game. It is unrealistic and much energy was used to portray the Democrats as a fighting people. They are not in the least. This is the major flaw in it. And close second, as a flaw is presuming that States like CA or NY are ALL blue...they are only concentrated in the cities and urban areas.

Additionally most Dems are women for starters. They are not fighters. And then most Democrat men are minorities, and history shows they are not the best fighters. Next, the democrats tend to be people who have never been raised to go without, outside the conveniences of what cities have to offer. They will shake in their loafers if they had to tramp/traverse tall grass....lol.. but true.

Yes, I do expect a civil war if Trump stays in office..and by the Dems bringing in UN or Chinese troops or other foreign interventions...That's the ONLY way they can win any bullet and bloody war....and then they will destroy this country and themselves in the process....they just do not see it yet if this course is actually taken by them...

APAK

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I expect one either way, whether President Trump stays in office or the thief and his minions steal it. I will never accept the thief and will fight against Satan's boy (biden) with my life if needed

Reactions: APAK

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

US of A is always at war, with itself or with others. it doesn't always involve guns and ammo. its actually the nature of the beast, the human beast.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING NEWS!

“Perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.”

https://twitter.com/adamkelsey/status/1337549501507264515

full

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I was given a vision in 1984 of a Civil War in the United States. It was to take place when I was my father's age. We are now at that point in time. Will it come to pass? I can not say for certain. My hope is that it is preventable."

What Will Happen AFTERWARD?

full

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A word to the wise . . . statements made on internet forums are routinely collected by bots for later use.

Oops! My conspiracist is showing!

:eek:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot this was my thread :) I am willing to go to War and die for my beliefs

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forgot this was my thread :) ...

... and THAT brought a smile! :D

I am willing to go to War and die for my beliefs

Dear HB,
I'd advise that this "war" is not by men but by heavenly forces where it will appear that satan has the upper hand for a while, but will shortly thereafter be defeated. And so the church is NOT "called to arms", but simply "called to self-defense" of their own safety and the protection of their family. -- And even in this, they might still suffer indignation as we've seen in the news.

And although GOD calls each according to HIS Plan and Purpose, HE significantly and specifically calls on us to "endure" (Rev. 13:10 & 14:12)

With VERY Best Regards,
Bobby Jo