What if found the crown of thorns Jesus wore/what would you do with them

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is a suppose question as Christian what would you do with this sacred relic? Would you let all religious denominations know??? News media??? Put the thorns back where you found them???

Answer this from the heart.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is a suppose question as Christian what would you do with this sacred relic? Would you let all religious denominations know??? News media??? Put the thorns back where you found them???

I’d burn them so man wouldn’t have more relics to worship.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’d burn them so man wouldn’t have more relics to worship.

that is kind of scary because it leads to a question of: What of men worshipped by other men? (Laying on their graves to absorb their anointing being An example) Must they be burned too? Revelation 22:8-9 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. [9] Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Reactions: Waiting on him

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Probably burn it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd put it in a war memorial glass container for everyone to witness. That way they would believe that it in fact did happen. Forgetting the past does not bring wisdom for the future.