What if the Outside of the Kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if outside the kingdom of Heaven, people who wanted nothing to do with God are actually given a place to live and stay, and they are actually okay? What if those outside who did not want nothing to do with God, because they chose that perhaps they can not see the kingdom outside of the gates? Those outside are not suffering Gods wrath, (I do not believe), though there is some type of wonderance of what could have been perhaps? Who knows, but all that is known is that through the scripture it seems as though God desires for none to perish, and I really do not believe people are going to be burning in the tormenting hell of Sheol, and I also believe if they ever went through the Lake of Fire, there would probably be some suffering there, with God being an all consuming fire. However I do not believe God desires for any to perish, so where do people Go when they, whether they had faith or no faith? The Heavenly Realm is presumed.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if outside the kingdom of Heaven, people who wanted nothing to do with God are actually given a place to live and stay, and they are actually okay? What if those outside who did not want nothing to do with God, because they chose that perhaps they can not see the kingdom outside of the gates? Those outside are not suffering Gods wrath, (I do not believe), though there is some type of wonderance of what could have been perhaps? Who knows, but all that is known is that through the scripture it seems as though God desires for none to perish, and I really do not believe people are going to be burning in the tormenting hell of Sheol, and I also believe if they ever went through the Lake of Fire, there would probably be some suffering there, with God being an all consuming fire. However I do not believe God desires for any to perish, so where do people Go when they, whether they had faith or no faith? The Heavenly Realm is presumed.
Sorry but you are way overthinking things . I dont say this to be mean .
But it well says that all unbelievers will have their part in the lake of fire .
All we need to KNOW is this , BELIEVE IN JESUS and you wont have to worry about the lake of fire .
I suggest you get busy pointing to JESUS and not trying to figure out what the punishment of GOD entails .
ALL i know is NO ONE wants the lake of fire . And all i know is , BELIEVE IN JESUS and you wont have to enter into it .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is wrong with thinking about things?

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if outside the kingdom of Heaven, people who wanted nothing to do with God are actually given a place to live and stay, and they are actually okay?
Well, that is the case, but it depends on what you mean by "okay..." :) Existing? Well, yes; check. Happy? Well, no, as evidenced by the rich man in Jesus's parable in Luke 16.

Those outside are not suffering Gods wrath, (I do not believe)...
Well, they will have suffered His wrath, having been resurrected to judgment (John 5:29) and will be "living" under His eternal judgment, which will have been rendered by Jesus at His second coming. They will be "sent away," will "depart," as we see in Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41, and Matthew 25:46.

...though there is some type of wonderance of what could have been perhaps?
They will be fully aware of what they could have had, and in anguish/torment because of that, as we see (again) with the rich man of Jesus's parable in Luke 16. This is their anguish/torment, and thus "their worm that will not die" (Mark 9).

...through the scripture it seems as though God desires for none to perish...
Right, but that does not deter Him from His justice and His glory.

...I really do not believe people are going to be burning in the tormenting hell...
Right, the burning is not literal. Matthew, when we say "trial by fire," none of us is saying that the person is actually being literally burned by fire, right? So, they will exist in this "fire" ~ under God's final judgment, but not literally burning in literal flames.

I also believe if they ever went through the Lake of Fire, there would probably be some suffering there, with God being an all consuming fire.
Right... but, well, not just "some" suffering. The suffering is not really physical, though. See above.

However I do not believe God desires for any to perish...
Well, right, and desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. This is 1 Timothy 2:4, verbatim. And actually, all will, eventually, but some... too late, unfortunately.

...so where do people Go when they, whether they had faith or no faith? The Heavenly Realm is presumed.
Well if they had faith, then the "Heavenly Realm," certainly. We all agree on that, although, properly, we would call it the new heaven and new earth, as the Bible does in Revelation 21, right? Now, those with no faith, they will be... well, sent away... they will depart... to... well, all we can really say is, to an absolutely undesirable place.

Grace and peace to you, Matthew.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has their own thoughts and ideas even via the use of scripture. :) Thanks to all who decide to share openly. Praise be to God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The opposite side of the extremes is that people go to hell and are tortured and burned alive by flames that never stop. And that God is well pleased by this and it serves them right.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew, you can believe whatever you want, that's your God-given right as a human being.

But let me show you something that's very important and you need to know!

First we have to use the Authorized Version of Scripture for the correct understanding. Now let's take a look at this in the KJV.

Rev. 22:14-15
"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

Look at the bold, Matthew. John is telling us that the saved have access to the gates to enter into the city.

"For without are dogs" these are the unsaved who are "without access" to the gates! "Without" are those without this access!

John has already told us that whosoever's name was not fkound written in the Lamb's Book of Life were cast into the Lake of Fire.

Now if you want to convince me of the warped belief of the UR, then show me where the unsaved get out of the Lake of Fire and you will have a new convert!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some are said to have only a portion of the lake of fire.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some are said to have only a portion of the lake of fire.

I pay on attention to what man says, it's not good for my well being with Christ!

Show me where you read that in Scripture.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Himself, is the KoG.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the devil, false prophet and the beast have been done away with.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unsaved humans will suffer the same fate as Satan "forever and ever".
Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unsaved humans will suffer the same fate as Satan "forever and ever".
Matthew 25

You’re really hung up on it. You quote scriptures just as an justification of people going to hell today.

I don’t believe that is the case today with Jesus having overcame all things.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:1-17 provides a condensed overview of time on earth, from Abraham to the Glorious Return of Jesus.
The "woman" is Israel, who were of faith in God, waiting for the "Promise to come", the first appearance of Christ. (Verses 1-3).
The "remnant of her seed" are "Born again Christians", through faith in Christ. (Verse 17).

How is the Devil, false prophet and beast done away with, when Jesus has not returned yet, in all His visible and Immortal Glory, aka Armageddon/Gog and Magog?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never lied about returning for his bride in that Age in my opinion. That happened in 70Ad, from my best estimation, and I believe it by faith.

Others don’t they don’t believe that Jesus could have came in that day… don’t know why.