What if the Outside of the Kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

You cant make judgements . IT WAS JESUS WHO SAID IT . You are judging the words of CHRIST to be a FAILURE .

What are you talking about?

HE is the one who said even to the jews , YE are of your father the devil . cause they didnt believe in him .

Yeah, John the Baptized called Pharisees and Scribes broods and vipers.
HE is the one who said , IF YE believe not that i am HE you will die in your sins .

Yes, he did. Jesus is He, the Lord God Almighty, the messiah, the Son of God, the Son of Man, the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings. Jesus Christ paid for the sins of all the world. People who do not believe today, die, but they are people who had no faith - they did not desire or have any want to do with God. It seems to me that God has set up a way because of Jesus Christ, and his death, burial, and resurrected.

JUDGMENT . THey got you all brainwashed . THIS generation needs to stop accusing folks like me of judging
and MORE SO they need to STOP JUDGING JESUS .

How have I judged Jesus in anyway? I have been proclaiming him as victor over all things. Sin, death, Satan and his angels, hell/sheol.

I believe that John describes a beautiful heavenly city, and those who did not want nothing to do with God are outside that city.

YOU all ARE GUILTY OF JUDGING CHRIST .

Whoa buddy.

Snap out of this lovey all inclusive stuff
and go back to the bible and learn for yourself . STOP JUDGING GOD , STOP judging CHRIST . Rather POINT TO CHRIST .

Christ is the answer for sure.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not know what the outside of the Kingdom really looks like,

But according to John in his writing of Revelation,

states there will be people outside the kingdom.

People can fight that all they want to.

The Lake of Fire - in Revelation 21 - states people have a part - in it but doesn't say they are there forever.

People also say "There is no recovery from the second death" - but my outlook is that Jesus Christ even beats and wins over the second death.

So whatever you believe about this place is up to you; I tend to believe people are outside roaming around doing their own thing, and those inside of the kingdom likewise.