What Is God's Definition Of Sin?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is God's definition of sin?

If we look in scripture, God says that sin is breaking His law.

"Sin is the transgression of the law." 1 John 3:4.

So what does this mean, what does scripture identify as His law? Is sin breaking God's Ten Commandment law, and since the law of God is perfect (Psalms 19:7), does it need changing? Or do the Commandments cover "the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13.

If they cover the whole duty of man, what do they tell us to do. If we look at them carefully we see the Commandments in the first four show love for God, the next six show love for our fellowman. So lets see how Christ explains it:

The Greatest Commandment

34Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question:

36"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it:'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[c] 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Thus was Christ covering all 10 when asked about them...

Reactions: Ancient and Nancy

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
What is God's definition of sin?

Thus was Christ covering all 10 when asked about them...

Which one of the "Ten" did Adam break? If I inherited sin and death because of his transgression, which one was it? I don't think they were given til Sinai and Moses. I could be wrong, there may have been a set laying around somewhere, but then, Adam was the first one to write. Hmm...

YLT Ja 4:17 to him, then, knowing to do good, and not doing, sin it is to him.

YLT 1Jn 5:17 all unrighteousness is sin, and there is sin not unto death.

I guess sin is a few things. The root of it is missing the mark, hamartia, not being in His image, spiritual sons and daughters, like His Christ, but persisting and existing, and deceasing in flesh, instead of being heavenly beings. We'll get there, eventually. Til then, all (including us) have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
fivesense

Jimmy Engle

Jun 17, 2009
New York
Here is an easy way of viewing what sin is and what it means to sin.
When we sin, we are taking ourselves out from under the authority of God. When we repent, we are placing ourselves back under the authority of God. Whenever God tells us to do something and we don't heed to that...it is sin.
Adam was told what not to do. He didn't listen and therefore took himself out from under the authority of God.

A lot of times people view sin as the bad things we do, such as telling a lie, stealing, using His name in vain.
But sin can also be whenever you are not loving God with all your mind, heart, soul and strength.

So sin is when we disagree with God. We do that in many ways that often times we don't even realize.
Another great way to understand what it means to sin is imagining your shooting and arrow or a dart and you miss the mark.

As far as God's definition of sin...we have the 10 commandments that show us what is required to be sinless. If we were to obey them perfectly we would be perfect and righteous in God's eyes. However, just looking at a few of them will show you that it is impossible to fulfill all the requirements all the days of your life.

Jesus told us that if we were to follow just the first two commandments, we would be obeying all the others. The 10 commandments are used to show us how sinful we really are and to prove that without God's grace we would all fall short of His glory. There was only one person that fulfilled the law and was righteous which was Jesus Christ. God knows that we can never accomplish what His Son has which is why He sent Jesus to do what we could never do in are fallen state.

Reactions: Johann

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Here is an easy way of viewing what sin is and what it means to sin.
When we sin, we are taking ourselves out from under the authority of God. When we repent, we are placing ourselves back under the authority of God. Whenever God tells us to do something and we don't heed to that...it is sin.
Adam was told what not to do. He didn't listen and therefore took himself out from under the authority of God.

A lot of times people view sin as the bad things we do, such as telling a lie, stealing, using His name in vain.
But sin can also be whenever you are not loving God with all your mind, heart, soul and strength.

So sin is when we disagree with God. We do that in many ways that often times we don't even realize.
Another great way to understand what it means to sin is imagining your shooting and arrow or a dart and you miss the mark.

As far as God's definition of sin...we have the 10 commandments that show us what is required to be sinless. If we were to obey them perfectly we would be perfect and righteous in God's eyes. However, just looking at a few of them will show you that it is impossible to fulfill all the requirements all the days of your life.

Jesus told us that if we were to follow just the first two commandments, we would be obeying all the others. The 10 commandments are used to show us how sinful we really are and to prove that without God's grace we would all fall short of His glory. There was only one person that fulfilled the law and was righteous which was Jesus Christ. God knows that we can never accomplish what His Son has which is why He sent Jesus to do what we could never do in are fallen state.

Most excellent James. If I was to sit and wonder what it was that was bothering me most of the time in my inner man, I would have to rate this constant awareness of His perfection, and my serious need of something outside myself, as number one on the list of obsessings. Walking under His dominion in everything, something we will have to do at some time, and maintaining a loving heart without bitterness and malice is impossible for me. Yet I know that is the ultimate plan He has for us. So making that true, since it is inevitable, seems the only logical and reasonable response. All I can do is present myself as a sacrifice; squirming maybe, kicking sometimes, even trying to bite the Hand leading me to the Cross, but I know that at some point until I embrace my death with Him, that miserable discontentedness and obsessing won't go away.

I think you hit a soft spot.
fivesense

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin is from the Hebrew word chat·ta’th´ and in Greek, the usual word is ha·mar·ti´a. In both languages the verb forms (Hebrew, cha·ta’´; Greek, ha·mar·ta´no) mean “miss,” in the sense of missing or not reaching a goal, way, mark, or right point. At Judges 20:16, cha·ta’´ is used, with a negative, to describe the Benjamites who were ‘slingers of stones to a hairbreadth and would not miss.’

Greek writers often used ha·mar·ta´no with regard to a spearman missing his target. Both of these words were used to mean missing or failing to reach not merely physical objects or goals,(Job 5:24) but also moral or intellectual goals or marks. Proverbs 8:35, 36 says the one finding godly wisdom finds life, but the ‘one missing [Hebrew, cha·ta’´] me (wisdom) is doing violence to his soul,’ leading to death. In the Scriptures both the Hebrew and Greek terms refer mainly to sinning on the part of God’s intelligent creatures, their missing the mark with regard to their Creator.

Thus, sin is anything not in harmony with, hence contrary to, God’s personality, standards, ways, and will; anything marring one’s relationship with God. It may be in word, as David said: "I will guard my ways to keep from sinning with my tongue." (Ps 39:1), in deed (doing wrong acts), as at Leviticus 20:20, in which it says that "a man who lies down with his uncle's wife has laid bare the nakedness of his uncle.They should answer for their sin", or failing to do what should be done, such as a "man who was clean...and neglected to prepare the passover sacrifice, that soul must then be cut off....For his sin that man will answer",(Num 9:13) or in mind or heart attitude, for Proverbs 21:4 says that "haughty eyes and an arrogant heart, the lamp of the wicked ones, are sin."

Lack of faith in God is a major sin, showing, as it does, distrust of him or lack of confidence in his ability to perform, for the apostle Paul said: "Beware, brothers, for fear there should ever develop in any one of you a wicked heart, by drawing away from the living God", becoming "hardened by the deceptive power of sin." (Heb 3:12,13)

Man was created in “God’s image.” (Gen 1:26, 27) He, like all other created things, existed and was created because of God’s will, for Revelation 4:11 says: "You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created." God’s assigning work to him showed that man was to serve God’s purpose on earth. (Gen 1:28; 2:8, 15)

According to the inspired apostle Paul, man was created to be both “God’s image and glory” (1Cor 11:7), hence to reflect the qualities of his Creator, conducting himself so as to reflect the glory of God. As God’s earthly son, man should resemble, or be like, his heavenly Father. To be otherwise would be to contradict and reproach the divine parenthood of God, and thus sin or "miss" the mark of perfect obedience.

(source of information - Insight On the Scriptures, Vol 2)

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Anything that we do that falls below the perfect standard of God is sin.

As said above by guestman, sin is missing the mark of perfection. Perfection is a standard set by God himself, but whenever we do something that falls below that perfect standard, we are sinning (missing the mark)

The reason why it is sin is because we were created to refelect the image of God. That image includes his perfect standards but due to Adams rebellion, we have been born, not reflecting Gods image, but reflecting the image of Adam and his imperfection.

herald

Oct 2, 2006

As said above by guestman, sin is missing the mark of perfection. Perfection is a standard set by God himself, but whenever we do something that falls below that perfect standard, we are sinning (missing the mark)

The reason why it is sin is because we were created to refelect the image of God. That image includes his perfect standards but due to Adams rebellion, we have been born, not reflecting Gods image, but reflecting the image of Adam and his imperfection.

Jesus said, "He that rejects Me and receives not My words, hath one that judges him, THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY. For I have not spoken of Myself, but the Father which sent Me, He gave Me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak, therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.": John 12:48-50.

The Apostle John wrote, "Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." 1 John 3:4.

The Apostle Paul wrote, "For as many as have sinned without law, shall also perish without law: AND AS MANY AS HAVE SINNED IN THE LAW SHALL BE JUDGED BY THE LAW; For not the hearers of the law are just before God, BUT THE DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED." Rom 2:12,13.

Jesus said, "If ye love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15.

Jesus said, "He that hath My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loves Me: and he that loves Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him." John 14:21.

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Jesus said, "He that rejects Me and receives not My words, hath one that judges him, THE WORD THAT I HAVE SPOKEN, THE SAME SHALL JUDGE HIM IN THE LAST DAY. For I have not spoken of Myself, but the Father which sent Me, He gave Me a commandment, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak, therefore, even as the Father said unto Me, so I speak.": John 12:48-50.

The Apostle John wrote, "Whosoever commits sin transgresses also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." 1 John 3:4.

The Apostle Paul wrote, "For as many as have sinned without law, shall also perish without law: AND AS MANY AS HAVE SINNED IN THE LAW SHALL BE JUDGED BY THE LAW; For not the hearers of the law are just before God, BUT THE DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED." Rom 2:12,13.

Jesus said, "If ye love Me, keep My commandments." John 14:15.

Jesus said, "He that hath My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loves Me: and he that loves Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him." John 14:21.

"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." Rev 22:14.

We only need to go back to the original word for sin to find out what it means in order to know what sin is. We understand that failing to obey Gods law is sin, but to find out what sin actually is or why it is, we need only look at the original words.

Hebrew word is chat‧ta’th′ and the Greek is ha‧mar‧ti′a.
They both mean to “miss” something as when we miss the bus or miss a goal. In regard to Gods perfect standards, we miss them completely. This is what 'sin' is. Its the fact that we miss the goal of Gods perfection in our moral standards.

There were no mosaic laws until the time of Moses (15th century bce) so before that, people were relied on what they thought they knew of God in order to try and please him. The only law that had ever been uttered by God was 'do not eat from the tree of knowledge' So the decendents of Adam and Eve had nothing to go by except that one law. They were still sinners even though they did not have contact with the tree for it was locked away in the garden of eden....so no one was breaking that laaw, yet they were still sinners.

Our sin is a result of our imperfection....not because we have laws that we fail to live by.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Which one of the "Ten" did Adam break? If I inherited sin and death because of his transgression, which one was it? I don't think they were given til Sinai and Moses. I could be wrong, there may have been a set laying around somewhere, but then, Adam was the first one to write. Hmm...
fivesense

Sin existed before the law was given, before the Ten Commandments were handed down.

The Ten Commandments, or The Law as they have come to be known, were given that we might specifically understand what God is talking about when He uses the word 'sin'. Sin is a violation of the Law either by deed or by fantasies of the mind.

The Law is given that we may know our own sin and how we stand before God.
The Law is rather like a mirror. We can look into a mirror and see how dirty our faces are and know that we need to be clean.

But neither the Law nor a bathroom mirror can clean us.

We need soap for that and the spiritual soap that God provides is the blood of the Lamb.

When the blood is applied we are made clean.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia

Due to Jesus obedience we can be born again and follow His perfect example and be Perfect as the Father is Perfect because Jesus gave us that ability to do so as well as set the example of how to do it.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Due to Jesus obedience we can be born again and follow His perfect example and be Perfect as the Father is Perfect because Jesus gave us that ability to do so as well as set the example of how to do it.

I wouldnt say that Jesus gave us the ability to be perfect...not yet anyway.

If we could be perfect thru Jesus then we would not also need to ask for forgiveness thru Jesus.

I think what Jesus gave us was the ability to stand before God without our sins preventing us...thru Jesus we have forgiveness for our sins, because we are not perfect, which gives us an approach to the father.

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Sin existed before the law was given, before the Ten Commandments were handed down.

Yes, knowledge of His ways was better known then than now ... just because something isnt written means they didnt know ?

There were no "kashrut/kosher laws" written down but didnt Noah bring a different number of animals based on what would "later" be declared clean or unclean ?

Just because leviticus wasnt written doesnt mean he roasted a pig when the waters dried upon the earth.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia

If we could be perfect thru Jesus then we would not also need to ask for forgiveness thru Jesus.

I think what Jesus gave us was the ability to stand before God without our sins preventing us...thru Jesus we have forgiveness for our sins, because we are not perfect, which gives us an approach to the father.

Jesus commanded us to be Perfect as the Father is Perfect. Do you think He would tell us to do that and not give us the ability to do it?

It is very sad that so many people believe in a false Christ who cannot and does not make them perfect and does not lead them into righteousness and cannot help them to cease from sin.

Rom 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Do todays Christians think they must continue in sin so the grace of God may abound? Are any of them dead to sin at all? If not, why not?

Col 2:12-13 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

It seems that most professing Christians who claim to be baptized do not bury their sins in the waters of baptism at all. They get buried as dry sinners and rise as wet sinners instead of rising as saints and walking together with Jesus in the same Spirit as Jesus walks.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Jesus commanded us to be Perfect as the Father is Perfect. Do you think He would tell us to do that and not give us the ability to do it?

It is very sad that so many people believe in a false Christ who cannot and does not make them perfect and does not lead them into righteousness and cannot help them to cease from sin.
Rom 6:1-2 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Do todays Christians think they must continue in sin so the grace of God may abound? Are any of them dead to sin at all? If not, why not?

Col 2:12-13 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

It seems that most professing Christians who claim to be baptized do not bury their sins in the waters of baptism at all. They get buried as dry sinners and rise as wet sinners instead of rising as saints and walking together with Jesus in the same Spirit as Jesus walks.

When God gave the law, He set the standard of perfection (righteousness) that
God intended man to live by. When Adam fell, man lost the ability to live up to
that perfect standard. Hence, the need for a Sacrifice by which we may obtain
forgiveness for sin.

When we come into the full image of Christ, we will do everything the law says,
because we will then be capable of fulfilling it—even as Christ was capable
when He walked the earth. If that perfect way of life is our future, should we
not be “practicing” even today? Should we not be imitators of Jesus Christ?
1 John 2:6 says, “He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to
walk, even as He walked.” The fact that Jesus Christ—who was without
sin—kept the law perfectly shows us that the law prophesied of the life that
Jesus would lead, as well as His calling.

So He gave the law and prophesied in it that He would bring us His
righteousness in two stages: first by imputation, making us legally
righteous; and secondly by making us actually righteous. Leviticus
14 and 16 speaks of the two birds that would heal man of their
“leprosy” (mortality) and the two goats that would cleanse man of
his sin.

In both cases, it required two animals, not just one, to complete the job.
The first goat (Jesus at the Cross) was to COVER our sin. He imputed
righteousness to us by covering it with His blood. The purpose of the
second goat (Jesus in His second coming) is to REMOVE our sin. The
first dove (Jesus at the Cross) was to impute immortality to us,
promising life to us. The second dove (Jesus in His second coming)
will actually make us immortal, where we will never experience
sickness or death again.

This is the divine order by which He is perfecting us and giving us
immortality. At present, we are imputed righteous, for God is calling
what is NOT as though it were. Thus, we are able to go boldly before
the throne of grace even now, for our sins are covered. When God
looks at us, He sees only Jesus, and He sees us as perfect, even
though we are not. Because of this, there is no reason for us to
continue wallowing around in guilt.

In His second appearance, Jesus Christ will remove sin from us and
transform us fully into His likeness. At that time we will be made
actually righteous. According to the law of the two goats and the two
doves, this completes the work that He is now doing in us.

Logabe

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Basically I think you've got the right idea here. As always we argue points of the meanings of words.
Words are important and convey minute differences in causes and actions which might not otherwise be considered.

Perfection is not the issue. Nobody is perfect except God.

The issue here is JUSTIFICATION, not perfection.
The issue before the throne of judgment will NOT be perfection rather it will be justification.
Perfection is by the works of man. Justification is offered by God.

We do indeed need to ask for forgiveness of our sins, even if we are justified else why would it be necessary for Jesus to demonstrate it to His disciplines in the act of foot washing?

If we confess our sins to God, then He is faithful and just (note the word 'just'), to forgive us our sins.

"It is not I, but Christ in me".........says the apostle. God grant that we may say it also.

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
When God gave the law, He set the standard of perfection (righteousness) that
Logabe

Do you think this will happen before or after you die?
Are you going to live forever waiting to die to your flesh or will you chose to die daily?
I die daily.
I am dead and my life is hid with Christ in God.
I am where He is and He is where I am.
I am in Him and He is in me.
We are one.

Be ye perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect. Be not conformed to the world but be renewed in the spirit of your mind. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus, Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Basically I think you've got the right idea here. As always we argue points of the meanings of words.
"It is not I, but Christ in me".........says the apostle. God grant that we may say it also.

If perfection is by the works of man, How do you interpret what Jesus said when he said " Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." ?

If you are dead and your life is hid with Christin God then it is Chrost living in you and he is perfect.
Perfection comes by realizing you can do absolutely nothing of yourself but all you say and do comes from the father/ Father within you.

I cannot even breathe without the breath of God within me.
Of myself I can do nothing.
It is no longer I that lives but Christ that lives in me.

Who is your father?

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

logabe

Aug 28, 2008
Do you think this will happen before or after you die?
Are you going to live forever waiting to die to your flesh or will you chose to die daily?
I die daily.
I am dead and my life is hid with Christ in God.
I am where He is and He is where I am.
I am in Him and He is in me.
We are one.

Be ye perfect as the Father in heaven is perfect. Be not conformed to the world but be renewed in the spirit of your mind. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus, Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

If perfection is by the works of man, How do you interpret what Jesus said when he said " Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." ?

If you are dead and your life is hid with Christin God then it is Chrost living in you and he is perfect.
Perfection comes by realizing you can do absolutely nothing of yourself but all you say and do comes from the father/ Father within you.

I cannot even breathe without the breath of God within me.
Of myself I can do nothing.
It is no longer I that lives but Christ that lives in me.

Who is your father?

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

I agree with what you are saying Shyangel but, there is a
process that we go through in order to achieve the full
redemption from the Father.

At the present time, Christ in us is in a type of embryonic
form, not yet brought to full birth. Its due date is the Feast
of Tabernacles of some year.

When Christ was conceived in you by the hearing of the
word, you received that second tabernacle. Christ in you
has two parents: God and you. You are the mother, even
as Mary was the mother of Jesus. Christ in you is not only
a Son of God, but also a Son of Man. It is the result of this
marriage between heaven and earth, where Christ in you
is filled with the Spirit, and God is embodied.

Many people ask, "Who am I?" You are either your Adamic
flesh, or the real you is that holy seed within you, which is
Christ in you, the hope of glory. Take your pick, and you
will live with your decision. The one is perfect, and the
other will never attain perfection. As believers, we are in
the process of becoming the next generation that we are
incubating at the present time.

In other words, Christ in you is not merely God; He is YOU
as well. This does not mean that you are God. You will
never replace God, nor will you ever be the Head over God.
But you are His body under the Head, and as such, you are
one flesh with Him. If you were strange flesh being
transplanted like they do in modern surgery, the strange
flesh would be rejected and might have to be forced
together through artificial anti-rejection drugs.

To be "one flesh" means to be the same kind of flesh.
Physical flesh can marry physical flesh in an Old
Covenant relationship. But spiritual flesh can only marry
spiritual flesh in a New Covenant relationship. It has to
do with the quality of flesh or the quality of being ("I am").
Because Christ in you does not know Adam as father,
Christ in you is qualitatively equal to Jesus Christ Himself.
Both were conceived by the same Holy Spirit. He is our
half-brother.

And the purpose of Tabernacles is to produce Christians
("little Christs") in the earth. Those who are manifested at
the first opportunity will receive authority to "reign on the
earth" so that they may teach others by example how to
attain this same goal, so that they too might be God's
inheritance at the next opportunity (resurrection).

The goal is not to sit on a cloud with a harp in a great
retirement home in the sky, nor is it to be served by 70
virgins, nor to live in a mansion next to a street of gold.
The goal is to be one with Christ, even as Christ was
one with His Father. All will eventually reach that goal,
but not all at the first resurrection. All are called (invited),
but not all are inspired to accept that invitation. Yet.

Logabe

skyangel

Realist
Jul 12, 2010
Australia
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Australia
I agree with what you are saying Shyangel but, there is a
process that we go through in order to achieve the full
redemption from the Father.

At the present time, Christ in us is in a type of embryonic
form, not yet brought to full birth. Its due date is the Feast
of Tabernacles of some year.

Your post is very vague with your "due dates". You sound like some kind of doctor who has diagnosed a womans pregnancy and has no clue when she is due.
For all you know she might be pregnant for ever. ?

You are the embryo who is in him and you have no clue when you will be born.

I have already been born and I know who I am and where I come from and where I am going.
Before Abraham was, I am.

The Father is in me and I am in Him. We are one in and through Jesus Christ.
He changes people from darkness to light in the twinkling of an eye.

The Lord Jesus Christ was and is and is to come for all eternity. No need to wait for the birth of one who has already been born. The only birth we are waiting for is yours.