What is God's Perfect Plan for Marriage?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spotify - "I Wanna Know!" Christian Podcast

Hey all!
I hope you are having a peaceful and blessed day.

Our church has put out another podcast this week on how marriages can flourish if we follow the will of God. Here are the talking points:
  • Jesus and the church...the picture of marriage
  • The role of the husband
  • Leadership builds trust and is never cruel or dominating.
  • Why won't my wife submit and let me be the leader God wants me to be?
  • The role of the wife
  • Submission doesn't mean "less than"
  • What if I can't trust my husband?
Ultimately, God entrusts and empowers husbands to meet the needs of his precious daughters and wives to lift up their husbands to allow them to be the leader God intended. We talk about how to deal with marriage troubles and get back on the perfect plan our Father desires for us.

As always, it's free, no solicitation, we're just trying to step out in Faith and do what we believe God called us to do to help his children find deliverance.

Give it a listen, if you like, and please please share your thoughts. Let us know if we missed anything :)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spotify - "I Wanna Know!" Christian Podcast

Hey all!
I hope you are having a peaceful and blessed day.

Our church has put out another podcast this week on how marriages can flourish if we follow the will of God. Here are the talking points:
  • Jesus and the church...the picture of marriage
  • The role of the husband
  • Leadership builds trust and is never cruel or dominating.
  • Why won't my wife submit and let me be the leader God wants me to be?
  • The role of the wife
  • Submission doesn't mean "less than"
  • What if I can't trust my husband?
Ultimately, God entrusts and empowers husbands to meet the needs of his precious daughters and wives to lift up their husbands to allow them to be the leader God intended. We talk about how to deal with marriage troubles and get back on the perfect plan our Father desires for us.

As always, it's free, no solicitation, we're just trying to step out in Faith and do what we believe God called us to do to help his children find deliverance.

Give it a listen, if you like, and please please share your thoughts. Let us know if we missed anything :)

Hi Misty, welcome to the forum, I believe one of the strongest applicable Scriptures for the marriage is found at Ecc 4:12. The one who penned that did not observe it, but if it is applied in a marriage, it is in my opinion impossible for a marriage to fail. Do you get the application Maam?