What is this kingdom?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Preserved blameless...but you are of His body, hopefully I am of His body, many are of His body. The body (His body)preserved blameless...in all together which is His house built up ...hands, eyes, ears, feet with Him as the Head of the body which is blameless in the bond of Love.

Which body is preserved blameless His ‘household, Family of God’ ...or our idea of body which can be a pretty lonely solitary existence?

2 Timothy 2:18-19 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. (Whose faith is in the flesh because nothing can overthrow nor prevail against the foundation of Christ) [19] Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

“Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.”
1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

really struggling here with that which is within and that which is without. Not suggesting you are wrong just because I don’t see it...but how or why do you say the kingdom of God is within and the kingdom of heaven is without? Doesn't that make two separate kingdoms expected instead of one? Like I said ...these are only questions because I don’t understand.

1)thy kingdom come ...which kingdom come: the kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven?

2) a new heaven and new earth ...how does this fit with the kingdom of God is different than the kingdom of heaven.

3) Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Which kingdom is at hand ...the kingdom of God which is within(not disputing this), or the kingdom of God which is without. (Maybe this is the one I’m struggling with because ...in saying His kingdom is not visible...is the fruit of the spirit not visible?). the without...He said that which is without does not enter into the kingdom..again which kingdom? To be born again to enter in: which kingdom must one be born to enter into: the kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven?

@101G did you forget? Really want to understand how the kingdom of God is within and the kingdom of heaven is without?