What is your Favorite Search Engine ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Orkan

Jan 30, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I am a fan of Google and its software. One of its software is google docs and excel where I used verify email address app offers several benefits for ordinary PC users. Firstly, it helps maintain a clean and organized email list by identifying and removing invalid or non-existent email addresses. This ensures that email campaigns or important messages reach their intended recipients without wasting time and effort. Additionally, bulk email verification helps prevent bounced emails, reducing the risk of being marked as spam. By improving deliverability rates, it enhances the overall effectiveness of email communication. Furthermore, it helps protect against potential fraud or phishing attempts by identifying suspicious email addresses. Ultimately, bulk email verification saves time, improves productivity, and ensures a more efficient and successful email marketing or communication strategy for ordinary PC users.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The Learner

StephanT

Jul 5, 2023
Twickenham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Startpage if you care to try it, assuming you use a private VPN, an authoritative DNS server (unbound) and a forward proxy such as pihole to protect your right to privacy. Sadly, startpage feeds from Google - so on one hand, you'll get the 'google quality' of results filtering, on the other, Google is actively censoring material that doesn't conform to the maddening US hard left agenda.

Honestly, there are no good options anymore. The ship has sailed; now it's about how you can minimize your internet footprint if you wish to compromise to new secular values such as moral relativism or , like myself, throw it all in the wind and assume the consequences (I've seen companies fire developers for the sole reason they were Christians, even though it's technically illegal)

Reactions: The Learner