• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Let me show you a spiritual key.

Its this.

FOCUS.

This word, regarding your MIND< means to : "set it on".
So, your FOCUS< is whatever your mind is "set upon".
The DEVIL.....has one goal in your life..
To get your FOCUS under HIS Control.
See, If he controls your focus...= what you think about most of the time....then he controls your Mind's time.
Time is LIFE>. And what you spend your time on, you spend your life doing.
See it?
He does.

What you think about, is your mind spending its time.
What you spend your time doing, is what you spent your life doing.
This is your Focus, and the Devil will control it unless you are aware of what you are thinking about....and you notice this.
See, you will DO what you think about doing, and you will become what you Think you are...
You must control your FOCUS....., and not let it slip endlessly into carnal thoughts and pursuits , as that is the Devil's focus for you.
If He controls your focus, YOUR THOUGHT LIFE = he controls you and your life.

2nd.

Here is something you need to FOCUS on, every day.
Its this.

REALIZE """"I am going to meet JESUS.......He is going to take a look at my LIFE, and how i LIVED IT.""
And in this He is going to FOCUS on what i did for HIM, after i was SAVED, and WHY I DID IT.
Motive is everything regarding serving God.
Did you do it for attention ?? Did you do these works for God because you got PAID? Did i do it for the applause? Did yu do it so that people would think that you are "spiritual"?
WHY did you do your works for Jesus....= what is your MOTIVE. ???
And your MOTIVE regarding : "what did you do in MY BODY"....>"the body of Christ"..will be rewarded when you meet Jesus as the BEMA seat..... based on your MOTIVE that Christ will reveal.

Example...

Ive all over the world talking about the Cross and im often sharpening Christians on Forums, and in REAL life.
Its what i do.....its what a minister does.., if he's in the real work of the Cross.
So, Im going to meet the LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, after i DIE or in the RAPTURE.
HE is going to look at what i did "In HIS BODY">....for Him, for The Father ... and the works will manifest = my MOTIVE.
He will know my motive for every "good deed" i have ever done for Him.

Its all about your MOTIVE...

And i am aware that this is coming to me and its coming to you.
See, I know it is coming to me....this DAY with HIM.........this evaluation DAY, after im in Heaven.
"bema seat" "Judgement seat of Christ".
So, i FOCUS on this, a bit......and im aware of it.....a lot.

That day is coming to you also reader if you are born again. And if you will focus on this a bit, each day, each week, it will revolutionize your discipleship walk with God.
I promise you that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Its all about MOTIVE.

Its all about why you serve God.

When your motive is right, your heart is right.