What or who is the 8th king?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 17:9-11
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

So what or who is the 8th king?

Some people see the seven kings as empires and some see them as people who are kings. I see the beast out of the sea as a demon influencing Rome and its leaders in the first century and the seven 7 kings were the first seven Caesars.

If the 8th king is just a person or an empire then how does this 8th king make sense?

How could an empire or person be "once was and now is not"?

How could an empire or person be the 8th king but belong to the seven?

I think that only a demon could fit these descriptions but I also think that there is more to the meaning of the 8th king.

Antoichus Epiphanies was going to be the 11th king but three were uprooted before him and he became the 8th king. Antiochus ravaged Jerusalem and desecrated the temple and stopped the daily sacrifices. Antiochus was also defeating the Jews until the Maccabees revolted against him and took back the city and rededicated the temple and sacrifices. Antiochus was eventually struck down by God.

I think that the meaning of the 8th king in Revelation was also a message to the Jews that a soon coming persecution (the events of 70AD) was coming to Jerusalem but this time there would be no Judas the hammer Maccabees to save them. I think that this demonic beast was eventually defeated and judged as was Rome but not until Jerusalem was destroyed and the Jewish leadership at that time and the temple age were destroyed forever.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Some people see the seven kings as empires and some see them as people who are kings. I see the beast out of the sea as a demon influencing Rome and its leaders in the first century and the seven 7 kings were the first seven Caesars.

If the 8th king is just a person or an empire then how does this 8th king make sense?

I think that only a demon could fit these descriptions but I also think that there is more to the meaning of the 8th king.

Antoichus Epiphanies was going to be the 11th king but three were uprooted before him and he became the 8th king. Antiochus ravaged Jerusalem and desecrated the temple and stopped the daily sacrifices. Antiochus was also defeating the Jews until the Maccabees revolted against him and took back the city and rededicated the temple and sacrifices. Antiochus was eventually struck down by God.

I think that the meaning of the 8th king in Revelation was also a message to the Jews that a soon coming persecution (the events of 70AD) was coming to Jerusalem but this time there would be no Judas the hammer Maccabees to save them. I think that this demonic beast was eventually defeated and judged as was Rome but not until Jerusalem was destroyed and the Jewish leadership at that time and the temple age were destroyed forever.
According to the Book of Revelation, the Fall of Babylon will be in evidence as a result of its termination by the TEN CROWNED HORNS of the BEAST from the SEA, which is still around, manifesting in part through the ideologies of Papal Rome, and working towards Global Governance that is a continuance of Political Rome.

Glory to God who knows all things and reveals the meaning of His Word as follows:

1. Egypt (fallen)
2. Assyria (fallen)
3. Babylon (fallen)
4. Medo-Persia (fallen)
5. Greece (fallen)
6. Political Rome (fallen since Paul wrote to the Thessalonians and John wrote the Revelation)
7. Papal Rome (active)
8. PERDITIOUS ROME - on the way, watch this space. (Figuratively Rome is all exalted human government worldwide)

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
8 is the number for "new"/rebirth in the bible eg 8th day man of Genesis 2, Seth 8th after Cainites, Methuselah/Noah/Flood 8th after Enoch, 8 souls in the Ark, David 8th son, Jesus is 888 in numerals.

G7/G8 has 7/8 nations.
Atlantis is "the 8th continent".
AH & HH of nazis is 18/88.
7/8 stages/steps of Babylonian ziggurats.

10 horns/kings:
10 kings of Atlantis.
10 nations form Council of Europe in 1940s.
10 bows/arcs of Egyptian world.
10 heads of state in G7/G8.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you want to see correctly, you're looking in the wrong direction. And because so many are willfully misled either by the incorrect commentators, or by their own imagination, -- it's often futile to point them to the TRUTH of Scripture and History.

So why waste both of our time, when you most likely have your "answer"? But whatever you do, don't fall for where Daniel declares Nebuchadnezzar as the FIRST KING of FIVE (Ref. Dan. 2:45), -- but instead believe the liars (see above) which suppose TWO OTHERS before him.

“[The] five of whom are fallen [presumes John’s work to be written in] Vespasian’s reign. Titus is to come, but only to last for a short time. Perhaps the writer knew of the hopeless condition of Titus’ health. He is therefore either using a literary convention, and assuming an earlier date than is the fact to give his words the force of a prophecy concerning Titus, or, more likely, he is using here material written in Vespasian’s reign which partly suits his purpose and partly not; for there are very good reasons for thinking that this book was written, not in Vespasian’s reign, but in Domitian’s.”[1]

[1] Eiselen, Frederick, Edwin Lewis, & David Downey, The Abingdon Bible Commentary, Abingdon Press, NY, 1929, p. 1392

Bobby Jo

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 8th is revived #5.

[1] Babylon - Lion (1 Head); Daniel 7

[2] Medo-Persia - Bear (1 Head); Daniel 7

[3] Greece - He-Goat (1 Head); Daniel 8

[4] Pagan Rome - Dreadful Terrible Beast (1 Head); Daniel 7

[5] Papal Rome (king north, religious humanism, fallen) - Man of Sin, Little Horn (face as of a man, having a head with eyes and mouth), Beast (1 Head, see Psa 73:22; Dan 4:16, etc); Dan. 7-11; 2 Thes. 2:3. It too is a "king", see also Daniel 8:23 latter part. For Rome has several phases.

[6] Secular Humanism (king south, one is, it gave the deadly wound to the previous head/king of the north (Papal Rome)), began in France (spiritual Sodom/Egypt) - the Beast Of Pit (1 Head); Rev. 9 & 11, for even ideology can rule the minds of men and cities and laws of the land.

[7] Apostate Protestantism of USA - Beast from the Earth (1 Head, was yet to come); Revelation 13

[8] Papal Rome Revived, final Tri-umvirate (#5, which is of the 7, thus is the 8th, just like Daniel 7) Revelation 13 & 17

And the 8th is merely #5 (which is of the 7) revived by #7.

I have attached the full file with scriptures.

Attachments

• 7 Heads And 10 Horns Of Revelation 17.pdf
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Brakelite

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The 8th is revived #5.

[1] Babylon - Lion (1 Head); Daniel 7

[2] Medo-Persia - Bear (1 Head); Daniel 7

[3] Greece - He-Goat (1 Head); Daniel 8

[4] Pagan Rome - Dreadful Terrible Beast (1 Head); Daniel 7

[5] Papal Rome (king north, religious humanism, fallen) - Man of Sin, Little Horn (face as of a man, having a head with eyes and mouth), Beast (1 Head, see Psa 73:22; Dan 4:16, etc); Dan. 7-11; 2 Thes. 2:3. It too is a "king", see also Daniel 8:23 latter part. For Rome has several phases.

[6] Secular Humanism (king south, one is, it gave the deadly wound to the previous head/king of the north (Papal Rome)), began in France (spiritual Sodom/Egypt) - the Beast Of Pit (1 Head); Rev. 9 & 11, for even ideology can rule the minds of men and cities and laws of the land.

[7] Apostate Protestantism of USA - Beast from the Earth (1 Head, was yet to come); Revelation 13

[8] Papal Rome Revived, final Tri-umvirate (#5, which is of the 7, thus is the 8th, just like Daniel 7) Revelation 13 & 17

And the 8th is merely #5 (which is of the 7) revived by #7.

I have attached the full file with scriptures.
MIssing Assyria.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MIssing Assyria.
When was Assyria a world ruling power that had control over all God's people? Never was. Revelation 17 is connected to Revelation 13 and 12, which is connected by language and history to Daniel 12, 11, 9, 8, 7, 2.

Reactions: Brakelite

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Daniel's (Little Horn)

"No" Antiochus Epiphanies 167BC (Didnt) fulfill Daniel's (Little Horn) as seen in Daniel 7:8-11 below

This "Future" figure will be present on earth to see the (Second Coming) of Jesus Christ and final judgement, as this figure will be slain by Jesus Christ and cast into the lake of fire (Future) unfulfilled

"Future" (Second Coming, Final Judgement) Below

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) A "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Antiochus Epiphanies 167BC (Didnt) fulfill Daniel's (Little Horn) ...

I believe the question still stands: Who are the SEVEN and specifically the EIGHTH?

Two Thoughts:

1. Dan. 12:4 & 9 specifically exclude ancient fulfillment, which automatically discounts the Grecian (or Roman) Empires.

2. The basis starts at Dan. 2:45; then acknowledging the FIFTH "Divided Kingdom"; and finally Chapter 7.​

Have you considered 2:45 to arrive to the EIGHTH?

Bobby Jo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the question still stands: Who are the SEVEN and specifically the EIGHTH?

Two Thoughts:

1. Dan. 12:4 & 9 specifically exclude ancient fulfillment, which automatically discounts the Grecian (or Roman) Empires.

2. The basis starts at Dan. 2:45; then acknowledging the FIFTH "Divided Kingdom"; and finally Chapter 7.​

Have you considered 2:45 to arrive to the EIGHTH?

Bobby Jo

Bobby, the figure seen in Daniel Chapter 7 & 9 below is "Future" with a detailed explanation, just accept the scripture before your eyes, it's simple, clear, and easy to understand "Future"

Daniel's (Little Horn)

"No" Antiochus Epiphanies 167BC (Didnt) fulfill Daniel's (Little Horn) as seen in Daniel 7:8-11 below

This "Future" figure will be present on earth to see the (Second Coming) of Jesus Christ and final judgement, as this figure will be slain by Jesus Christ and cast into the lake of fire (Future) unfulfilled

"Future" (Second Coming, Final Judgement) Below

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

This "Future" figure will be present on earth making (Abomination & Desolation) to the (Consummation) or (The Ultimate End) A "Future" Event(s) Unfulfilled

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the Book of Revelation, the Fall of Babylon will be in evidence as a result of its termination by the TEN CROWNED HORNS of the BEAST from the SEA, which is still around, manifesting in part through the ideologies of Papal Rome, and working towards Global Governance that is a continuance of Political Rome.

Glory to God who knows all things and reveals the meaning of His Word as follows:

1. Egypt (fallen)
2. Assyria (fallen)
3. Babylon (fallen)
4. Medo-Persia (fallen)
5. Greece (fallen)
6. Political Rome (fallen since Paul wrote to the Thessalonians and John wrote the Revelation)
7. Papal Rome (active)
8. PERDITIOUS ROME - on the way, watch this space. (Figuratively Rome is all exalted human government worldwide)
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

The Levitical High Priest & Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes, The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The 8th king is the kingdom of the antichrist.

The events of 70 Ad are not mentioned dat all in REvelation. However in the Luke portion of the Olivet discourse it is given prominence.

Luke 21:

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

70 AD is the punishment for Israel committing th eunpardonable sin in Matt. 12. It came upon that generation! And if the traditions are correct, when Titus besieged Rome in 66 AD, then broke th e siege for a time to go back to Rome to see His Father crowned ceasar, the believers fled Jerusalem to teh assyrian city Pella and not one Jewish believer died of the 1.1 million that were killed.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

1. Egypt (fallen)
2. Assyria (fallen)
3. Babylon (fallen)
4. Medo-Persia (fallen)
5. Greece (fallen)
7. Papal Rome (active)

How can the 7th be called a "he" and only remain a little while?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The 8th king is the kingdom of the antichrist.

The events of 70 Ad are not mentioned dat all in REvelation. However in the Luke portion of the Olivet discourse it is given prominence.

Luke 21:

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

70 AD is the punishment for Israel committing th eunpardonable sin in Matt. 12. It came upon that generation! And if the traditions are correct, when Titus besieged Rome in 66 AD, then broke th e siege for a time to go back to Rome to see His Father crowned ceasar, the believers fled Jerusalem to teh assyrian city Pella and not one Jewish believer died of the 1.1 million that were killed.

I believe the events of Matthew 24 are the same as the 6 seals

You are correct in your bottom paragraph except it wasn't Titus who came in 66AD

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
When was Assyria a world ruling power that had control over all God's people? Never was. Revelation 17 is connected to Revelation 13 and 12, which is connected by language and history to Daniel 12, 11, 9, 8, 7, 2.
Hullo Rechoired.

I suggest you brush up on your OT history. Assyria figures prominently in between Egypt and Babylon.

• Prophesied: (about 742BC)
Isa 7:17 The LORD will bring the king of Assyria upon you and your people and your father's house—days that have not come since the day that Ephraim departed from Judah."
  • Fulfilled: (from about 740BC)
2Ki 17:6 In the ninth year of Hoshea, the king of Assyria took Samaria and carried Israel away to Assyria, and placed them in Halah and by the Habor, the River of Gozan, and in the cities of the Medes.

Assyrian captivity - Wikipedia.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

The Levitical High Priest & Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes, The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
Hullo Truth7t7, I prefer a wider application, as per my notes herewith.
upload_2021-7-22_14-20-10.png

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the events of Matthew 24 are the same as the 6 seals

You are correct in your bottom paragraph except it wasn't Titus who came in 66AD

You can believe that but it is incorrect. The intensity of the constructs are a sign they are different.

While they do have a similarity that superficially could lead one to conclude they are th esame, a deeper study (especially the linguistics used by God) shows that the seals and the events of Matt. 24 are different.

Teh six seals are pretribulation events, but not the events of Matt. 24.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hullo Truth7t7, I prefer a wider application, as per my notes herewith.
View attachment 16308

did lots of nice work! but Israel or jerusalem cannot be Mystery Babylon teh great, the mother of all harlots and abominations on earth!

Why?

Because Judaism did not bring forth all the pagan worship systems throughout history. Those were all born from the original Babylon with Nimrod and semiramis. It was here that all abominations were born!