What Really Happened January 6th?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy really made me think about this when she brought it up a little while ago. Who were really the individuals responsible for the attacks? Cause I'm starting to think that Trump supporters were framed for the whole entire thing after all. What do you guys think?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good question April.
What really happened January 6th...
hmm

Hugs

Reactions: Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good question April.
What really happened January 6th...
hmm

Hugs

Whoa wait!! My battery's dying so I'll have to watch this on my laptop,.. but before I continue who are these people?

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa wait!! My battery's dying so I'll have to watch this on my laptop,.. but before I continue who are these people?
You have to watch and see. I believe these are the people behind the January 6th riots.
There is more footage.. I'll see if I can still find them.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to watch and see. I believe these are the people behind the January 6th riots.
There is more footage.. I'll see if I can still find them.

I'm watching it right now but I might have to take breaks for the party. This is probably what the media doesn't want us to see though because I bet everything that I own that they're democrats!!! :mad: (Sorry, not democrats demonrats.)

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll get to all of your videos eventually but I'm still on your first one lol

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this is really disturbing, why weren't any of these people arrested? (First video.)
That's what I'm hoping we will find out.
A lot of people IN our government was in on this. Very disturbing indeed.
They couldn't let Trump win under any circumstance. And if the rigged voting didn't work, well, we'll just blame him for an attack on the Capital.
They thought they had all the bases covered.
It will all come out.. I just hope it comes out in time before we lose this country to communists.
Hugs

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what I'm hoping we will find out.
A lot of people IN our government was in on this. Very disturbing indeed.
They couldn't let Trump win under any circumstance. And if the rigged voting didn't work, well, we'll just blame him for an attack on the Capital.
They thought they had all the bases covered.
It will all come out.. I just hope it comes out in time before we lose this country to communists.
Hugs

Oh, so you mean the information is unknown about this. I have so many questions. Why were people in our government in on this? Why couldn't they let him win? Why did they have it in for him so badly? I don't even know where to begin with all these questions as I really want to know what actually happened that day and why.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo did you know about all this!?! @Grailhunter, @APAK.

Dearest AR,

It was CLEAR on Jan. 6th that ANTIFA unloaded bus loads of instigators trying to incite the Trump Supporters, -- but the TREASONOUS Dems concealed the Security Camera Records along with the ARMED ?Capital-Police-Officer? who was responsible for the only INTENTIONAL DEATH (Murder) on that day. And of course it soon became apparent that this was a "False Flag" event where everything was orchestrated to ACCUSE and DEMORALIZE their political opponents (Trump, and his Supporters).

But in the end, I expect even being given the Center Attention SEAT, Pelosi won't be quite as satisfied knowing that the BREAKER PANEL Switch is about to be "powered-ON".

ELAM (with bobby jo "shocked" to here these words :rolleyes: )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then I feel a tad bit foolish. This is the first I've heard about it. :oops:

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo did you know about all this!?! @Grailhunter, @APAK. Oh yeah and also @Heart2Soul and @JohnDB.
LOL Belly roll!
1. This is what happens when you do not watch the news.
2. Who all "exactly" were involved....we are not going to know.
3. I do not care....these demoncrats needed to know that they were touchable....and they really should have "touched" them a lot more.
4. I think we should celebrate the anniversary and do it again next year.
5. Since the BLM mobs were showing up at the homes of republicans and terrorize them and their families, I say what is far for the goose is fair for the gander....I say we go terrorize their homes....of course since there were no charges filed against the BLM mobs...I assume there would be no charges filed against us....LOL Opps! Sorry communist controlled country....the communists can do what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.