• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should we just say, "Aww, it's just innocent fun"?

There are so many areas and ways we can apply the truths in this message. And this came to my attention on the heels of God opening the door for me to witness and tell my testimony to 2 young "missionaries" yesterday. They listened intently for 45 minutes as I told them my testimony (including SRA/MK) and how Jesus revealed Himself to me and how God saved me at age 13 ...how He brought me to a place of more and more freedom in Christ. They asked questions and were very attentive, praise God! I know God will use my testimony in their lives because I sensed clear leading to share it to them.

So now, we are at a time of year when many try to justify dabbling in evil things. This message is very relevant for us today!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Shun it at all costs. Have nothing whatever to do with anything that may be suspect. Money angels, healing crystals, horoscopes, ouija boards, halloween, clairvoyants, mediums and fortunes tellers and the rest even the harry Potter books are suspect. Steer clear.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A conversation with a survivor of satanic ritual abuse about halloween

Part I
She says (and I agree) ... "We have adults who have not come out of Babylon. You cannot redeem halloween. You cannot redeem a pagan holiday. They are not prepared spiritually for what is coming up on the earth. We're going to have to decide which master we are going to serve. Choose this day which master you are going to serve."

Reactions: shortangel

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Somebody posted a pictures of a series of halloween pumpkins on face book but when I posted one carved with crosses it was taken down. There was also content from a woman who had planned a pagan wedding on Oct 31st

The darkness is getting darker, it is no longer creeping up on us it is all around us.

Last edited:

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Those that practice these times and confess they are Christians are mixing pagan days with a so called holy faith. Read throughout the scriptures what the outcome of those that did that. No wonder there is no power in many churches and denominations today. They are Godless and lawless. See what Yeshua says to those who are lawless, He says depart from me you who practice lawlessness. What is Lawlessness? Big hint not doing the front of the book which is Law/Torah. When Yeshua spoke these words the New Testament was not written yet and was not compiled together as a book for around 3 - 4 hundred years later.

This goes along with Yeshua's teaching quoting directly from the Torah in Deut that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of Yahweh. What was the word of Yahweh when He said this? The only word they had at the time was the Torah!!! Again the NT was not written yet when He said this. Current doctrine of most churches and denominations today make Yeshua out to be a false prophet, liar, and schizo.

My Bible say Yeshua is the same yesterday, today and forever meaning He does not change, the doctrine does not change. He Himself said my doctrine is not my own, but my Father who sent me. What is the doctrine of the Father? The Torah!!!

It is pretty simple and straight forward. Praise Yahweh for He taught in the end times He will restore all things. One can only restore something that already was. Something new does not get restored. Look at the meaning of restore or restoration.

Shalom