What the vatican does not wont you to know.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would think if anyone can defend that then we can move on to the rest. Or they should move on to another body. I am just a little fed up of bread of life continually bring down the lesser protestant churchs. So lets see what he can do with this.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A war of religion is foolishness none of it is from God one is just as corrupt as teh other, come out of her my people comes to mind.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think if anyone can defend that then we can move on to the rest. Or they should move on to another body. I am just a little fed up of bread of life continually bring down the lesser protestant churchs. So lets see what he can do with this.

I know for a fact that when Russia Fell in 1991, that Israel sent a group of Scholars to Russia, because they finally had access to Archives, and they micro-filmed thousands of Hebrew manuscripts, some were New Testament, which have shed a light on Greek vers Hebrew. I would think that the Archives at The Vatican would shed a Tremendous light on what the Scriptures would rely say. I have had the privilege to learn from a Hebrew about what the Shem Tovs Hebrew Matthew has within it writings!!! we all would be shocked, if we rely wanted to know. In the last days there will be many- billions of people! going to and frow- we can be anywhere on earth in a matter of hours, and Knowledge will In-cress. it is out there!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The killing of William tindale and many Christians, burning of Christian bibles 2 name a few!