What Would Jesus Do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Edifier

Oct 22, 2008
Let's play a game that I call, "What Would Jesus Do?" Here's how it works... Someone will make up a situation or problem and ask "What Would Jesus Do?" Someone else will answer that question and then the one who answers it will be the one who asks the next question. Please keep your questions and answers clean, try to be biblical with your answers. Always, remember that this IS our Lord the Son of God that we're referring to. Once you answer please include the next question, the game must keep moving forward.First situation: You're babysitting your sister's kid... She says she'll pay you for it, but when the time comes she refuses to pay you. What Would Jesus Do? Stop watching her kid, or continue without pay, or is there another answer?

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
(Edifier;61380)
Let's play a game that I call, "What Would Jesus Do?" Here's how it works... Someone will make up a situation or problem and ask "What Would Jesus Do?" Someone else will answer that question and then the one who answers it will be the one who asks the next question. Please keep your questions and answers clean, try to be biblical with your answers. Always, remember that this IS our Lord the Son of God that we're referring to. Once you answer please include the next question, the game must keep moving forward. First situation: You're babysitting your sister's kid... She says she'll pay you for it, but when the time comes she refuses to pay you. What Would Jesus Do? Stop watching her kid, or continue without pay, or is there another answer?
Jesus Christ loved children and wouldn't consider asking for pay in my opinion. I believe He would gladly watch someone's children free of charge. He would find it an opportunity to teach them and to be a good example to them. He might think that it is better that He is watching the children rather than someone who might cause them harm or be a poor example. As for the mother of the children, her conscience will be her guide. If she promised to pay for the service then reneged on that promise, she gets to live with herself. Next question: You're walking down the sidewalk and you come across a man who most know as a "street person." He's laying down, huddled on the sidewalk with his back against the wall. He's dirty and doesn't look to be healthy. What would Jesus do in this situation?

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
Next question: You're walking down the sidewalk and you come across a man who most know as a "street person." He's laying down, huddled on the sidewalk with his back against the wall. He's dirty and doesn't look to be healthy. What would Jesus do in this situation?[/QUOTE]heal him,till him to do something like go jump in the pool and feel better.comfert him by being a friendn?..your sister rips you off to by drugs.get sick .you go help her ,bring her home she rips you off again.

panjelina

Apr 28, 2008
I don't know!
smile.gif
I hate to put a bump in your game, but honestly, i think the whole "What would Jesus do" is so "religious". I honestly have NO idea how Jesus would act in any situation, therefore, I shall not even try to guess how he would. He responded to all things perfectly, and I am so far from ever being perfect, I can't even THINK of what he could have done, or would do!

GodzGirll

Dec 31, 2008
(panjelina;67345)
I don't know!
smile.gif
I hate to put a bump in your game, but honestly, i think the whole "What would Jesus do" is so "religious". I honestly have NO idea how Jesus would act in any situation, therefore, I shall not even try to guess how he would. He responded to all things perfectly, and I am so far from ever being perfect, I can't even THINK of what he could have done, or would do!
Everything that Jesus would do is in the Bible. Why? Because he wants us to follow His example. This is not too religious. We can learn from this. If you see a homeless man on the street crying... what would Jesus do? He would show the man love and pray for him. Isn't that also what we should do?

GodzGirll

Dec 31, 2008
LET ME CONTINUE...(bullfighter;65811)
Next question: You're walking down the sidewalk and you come across a man who most know as a "street person." He's laying down, huddled on the sidewalk with his back against the wall. He's dirty and doesn't look to be healthy. What would Jesus do in this situation?heal him,till him to do something like go jump in the pool and feel better.comfert him by being a friendn?..your sister rips you off to by drugs.get sick .you go help her ,bring her home she rips you off again.
Ummm..... basically... I am guessing... you mean if I lend my sister money... I find out she spent it on drugs... than "she" gets sick? So I help her by bringing her home and she somehow rips me off again?Oh my. I don't believe that Jesus would have given her money in the first place. I do believe he would have taken care of her. If she ripped him off, he would forgive and love her just the same. He might rebuke her (in a loving way). He deffinately would pray for her.QUESTION: Your on the bus and a man walks on drunk. He stumbles and sits next to you. He is so drunk he almost falls a couple of times. He starts crying. Praying. What would Jesus do? (This actually happened to me).

sumobear08

Jan 16, 2010
LET ME CONTINUE... (bullfighter;65811)Next question: You're walking down the sidewalk and you come across a man who most know as a "street person." He's laying down, huddled on the sidewalk with his back against the wall. He's dirty and doesn't look to be healthy. What would Jesus do in this situation? heal him,till him to do something like go jump in the pool and feel better.comfert him by being a friend n?..your sister rips you off to by drugs.get sick .you go help her ,bring her home she rips you off again. Ummm..... basically... I am guessing... you mean if I lend my sister money... I find out she spent it on drugs... than "she" gets sick? So I help her by bringing her home and she somehow rips me off again? Oh my. I don't believe that Jesus would have given her money in the first place. I do believe he would have taken care of her. If she ripped him off, he would forgive and love her just the same. He might rebuke her (in a loving way). He deffinately would pray for her. QUESTION: Your on the bus and a man walks on drunk. He stumbles and sits next to you. He is so drunk he almost falls a couple of times. He starts crying. Praying. What would Jesus do? (This actually happened to me).

I would ask him if I could help him in any way, and stick a gospel tract in his pocket to read when he was sober enough to understand.

My question is...

If you are at church, and there is someone that comes up to you every week and wants to debate with you about the same thing over and over again. What would Jesus do?