WHAT?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Absolutely. A woman is an adult female. A woman is a person with a womb. A woman is a person who bears children. What is there to define?
Seems fairly obvious huh. Because there's so much controversy over it, and the cowardice of people in answering the question, what is a woman?, reveals not the difficulty of the question, but rather the fear of those being challenged. IT is a sad world where people quake and fear to tell the truth. Jesus of course had the answer, people fear because they don't tell the truth...perfect love...telling the truth in love...casts out all fear.

doughty

Staff member
Admin
Jun 14, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our Pastor at Calvary Chapel made a good point through a question.
Are we looking inward at ourselves to define the life around us and decide on morality, or are we using the Truth, the Word of God, to do that?

It seems a lot of churches, denominations, etc. are caving to social pressures, unfortunately. As a parent with little kids ages 5 and under, it sure makes our job tougher when their beliefs are trying to be imposed on us.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@doughty I used to spend a lot of time on this site as it was my only link to Christians but with all the flashing/jumping adverts I can now only stand it for a few minutes. I am very sad but I understand you need to make money. What I don't understand though, is why the same adverts I get on other sites have to jump and flash on this one.