What's On your Mind! ~ Random Conversations about Anything...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Who likes popping bubble wrap? I have been sitting in front of my screen popping bubble wrap...which came from some knick knacks sent to me via my sister who just returned from a trip to Europe and the US...

Quite relaxing! :p

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Angelina said:
No...sorry I don't get out much :p OH I forgot to mention that the knick knacks were pretty cool as well!
OK well I have a bunch of bubble wrap lying around the house so I can just pick up miscellaneous things like all the small toys that my grandchildren have and mail them to you one at a time that will give you a daily quotient of bubble wrap! ;)

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I like to get a strip, fold it over a couple of time and then wring it with both hands. It's like rapid fire popping. :D

Reactions: Butterfly

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Angelina said:
I have never tried that one Mungo. A strip?
A strip- as opposed to a big chunk.

or try a square - roll it up and then twist it.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my favorite hobby's is primitive survival. the popular term is minimalist. being able to walk into the wilderness with just what you have in your pockets and be able to survive. make fire, make stone knife and spear tips, how to find and purify water. Interesting stuff.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
pompadour said:
One of my favorite hobby's is primitive survival. the popular term is minimalist. being able to walk into the wilderness with just what you have in your pockets and be able to survive. make fire, make stone knife and spear tips, how to find and purify water. Interesting stuff.
Well I guess we now get the appropriateness of your avatar. ;)

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stan: yes the avatar has a lot of cymbalism for me. ( Oh yeah who says so ) is one of them, Ange, you picked up on that. I admirer the power of the Grizzly bear and their fearlessness. and their ability to live in a hostile environment.
On My avatar it is hard to see in this photo but in the full size photo at the end of the bears nose, there is a bee about to go in his nose. and when it does all hell is going to brake loose :D

Ange; with all the camping you do I'm sure you have learned a lot of out door living skills as well.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm an avid reader, though I excel in staring blankly at the wall. I occasionally will hang out with people, but prefer solitude. If I had it my way, I would totally live in a cabin secluded in the mountains. :D

Reactions: Nancy

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A few weeks ago one night I kept waking up ( about 30 times ) and I heard the same words repeated over and over in my head " life and death is in the power of the tong " sense then I have heard several people on TV say some thing similar. I think King Solomon said the same thing. Hummmm.
pomp

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well cheese is the 1st thing that comes to mind, but since i have just been posting cute wittle creatures on another thread, they come to mind also.

cute-baby-animals-32.jpg

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have spent 24 hours in bed. I don't know why I'm feeling so ill but I think it has something to do with a 24 hour bug. :embarrassed-smiley53: Blaaahhh!