• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thanquee

Feb 21, 2024
Crediton
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to create a thread for people who would like help identifying hymns and other Christian songs.

For Latin hymns, the name is usually the first three words.

To start off, I have one that I would like help with, if you could please check it out:
It's at 19 minutes and 14 seconds.

Thank you!

Reactions: marks

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!!!! This is by far and away the most relaxed and peaceful I have felt in a while, listening to this! I don't know what the song is but I love it!!
This is the music of heaven!

Why do you want to know. Do you sing the chant♥

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

thanquee

Feb 21, 2024
Crediton
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you!!!! This is by far and away the most relaxed and peaceful I have felt in a while, listening to this! I don't know what the song is but I love it!!
This is the music of heaven!

Why do you want to know. Do you sing the chant♥
I'd love to learn to sing it but I don't know the words. I was hoping someone could point me int he right direction

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to create a thread for people who would like help identifying hymns and other Christian songs.

For Latin hymns, the name is usually the first three words.

To start off, I have one that I would like help with, if you could please check it out:
It's at 19 minutes and 14 seconds.

Thank you!
I have no idea what this is, but I sure do like it!!

Much love!