when do you guys think the anti-christ will come?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
What kind of explanation is that???

It's one that will lead you to the Truth if you heed it. In order to properly interpret the signs and symbols in God's Word, one must first allow how they're used in God's Word to interpret them first, before looking in the world for evidence of them being fulfilled. Instead many take those things in God's Word and immediately begin associating them to all sorts of things in the world in hap-hazard fashion.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
It's one that will lead you to the Truth if you heed it.

I have little faith that you have a whole lot of truth to declare....and especially that you would be the one who would lead me to it!
Why don't you take the time and show the forum how the sixth seal, the sixth trumpet, and the sixth vial are all the same.
That I really would like to see!
Don't be so shy or I'll have to call you Mr. Anonymous.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I have little faith that you have a whole lot of truth to declare....and especially that you would be the one who would lead me to it!
Why don't you take the time and show the forum how the sixth seal, the sixth trumpet, and the sixth vial are all the same.
That I really would like to see!

What good would that do for you, if you're not willing to understanding how God's Word interprets the signs and symbols It uses first? I've already covered those things in many of my posts about Revelation already.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
What good would that do for you, if you're not willing to understanding how God's Word interprets the signs and symbols It uses first? I've already covered those things in many of my posts about Revelation already.

And I don't believe very much of what you have said about anything! I'm willing to understand God's Word. I'm unwilling to believe that you have the truth! I'm willling to understand God's Word and change my mind. I do read what you say and I'm unwilling to believe just about anything you say!

AGAIN!

Why don't you take the time and show the forum how the sixth seal, the sixth trumpet, and the sixth vial are all the same. Does God have shortcommings where he has to repeat himself three times and three different ways in the same book?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
And I don't believe very much of what you have said about anything! I'm willing to understand God's Word. I'm unwilling to believe that you have the truth! I'm willling to understand God's Word and change my mind. I do read what you say and I'm unwilling to believe just about anything you say!

AGAIN!

Why don't you take the time and show the forum how the sixth seal, the sixth trumpet, and the sixth vial are all the same. Does God have shortcommings where he has to repeat himself three times and three different ways in the same book?

It's pretty simple that you don't have the Truth of the topic in discussion. Otherwise you wouldn't have to ask for it. Islamic messiahs certainly ain't it, but only a PLOY to get one away from what God's Word is describing about the coming pseudo-Christ false messiah.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
It's pretty simple that you don't have the Truth of the topic in discussion. Otherwise you wouldn't have to ask for it. Islamic messiahs certainly ain't it, but only a PLOY to get one away from what God's Word is describing about the coming pseudo-Christ false messiah.
I'm asking for the truth from you! I want you to stop dodging the question and answer my question. But all you do is evade it!

Tell me why the 6th seal, the 6th trumpet, and the sixth vial are all the same!

In the end we will see who has the truth....and who deosn't.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I'm asking for the truth from you! I want you to stop dodging the question and answer my question. But all you do is evade it!

Tell me why the 6th seal, the 6th trumpet, and the sixth vial are all the same!

In the end we will see who has the truth....and who deosn't.

Look at the events given on that 6th Seal. Tell me what's written there, specifically.

Then look at the events given on the 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial. Cannot leave any... of them out if you truly want to know.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
You're the one who said the 6th seal. the sixth trumpet, and the sixth vial are all the same..... so answer the question!!!

Or is it that

YOU CAN'T!

I can, and I have. It's in many of my posts about Revelation. But I'd never ever consider responding to your demeanor here. So have a good trip.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
anyone wanna due my homework fer me too?

kaoticprofit wrote:

To this I would say.. God has been very redundant on many issues bringing the same issue to light through various methods due to the thickess of our skulls and bull headed natures.