When Jesus comes back, what will you like to talk to him about for eternity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't that be fun, dancing on golden streets and talking to Jesus for eternity?
Sure can't wait for the Rapture, that'll be fun, whisked up into the sky hanging out in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to understand His Mysterious Plan inside and out. I want to understand His Holy Word, and put the pieces together that I haven't been able to resolve . . . as of yet.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to understand His Mysterious Plan inside and out. I want to understand His Holy Word, and put the pieces together that I haven't been able to resolve . . . as of yet.
Nice.
I just posted this to mock the natural mindedness of how people view Heaven.
Like Ted Turner said once, "Golden streets have no appeal to me, I'd rather be fly-fishing in Montana".

Of course, Revelation states a "street of Gold" representing the Walk of Holiness here and now.
Those trying to teach Revelation, always leave out the fact that Rev 1:3 and 22:10 state "THESE THINGS ARE AT HAND" .
Rev is a metaphorical oracle; a spiritual picture book of our spiritual ascension in Jesus to the Mystical Throne of His Glory.

One thing about this forum is, you notice how demonic and insulting the Damnationist's get, but how cool the Universalist's are?
Telling isn't it.

Last edited:

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing about this forum is, you notice how demonic and insulting the Damnationist's get, but how cool the Universalist's are?
Telling isn't it.

Yes, it is rather telling. True Christians are kind and loving . . . not always . . . we make mistakes, but for the most part, we have a kind and gentle Spirit.

Don't give up! These are not easy Doctrines to explain, especially through simple text on a forum.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is rather telling. True Christians are kind and loving . . . not always . . . we make mistakes, but for the most part, we have a kind and gentle Spirit.

Don't give up! These are not easy Doctrines to explain, especially through simple text on a forum.

No problem, I used to be a hard-core damnationist, I even believed it so much, I preached the gospel on the streets and went to missionary school. But I went too deep into the Bible, and finally entered the fresh air of the Gospel of Jesus.

It took me 6 years of serious Bible study to convince me, and now I am undeterred.
This is just fun pass-time, baiting Damnationist's.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't that be fun, dancing on golden streets and talking to Jesus for eternity?
Sure can't wait for the Rapture, that'll be fun, whisked up into the sky hanging out in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.
Won't that be judgment? I haven't really studied that :confused:

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't that be judgment? I haven't really studied that :confused:
Makes one wonder why you quote I Thess 4:16 on your profile then.

Make sure you don't get hit by any jets when your hanging out with the Lord . . in the air.
Hope the condensation in the clouds does not ruin the crease in your new white robe.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Make sure you don't get hit by any jets when your hanging out with the Lord . . in the air.
Hope the condensation in the clouds does not ruin the crease in your new white robe.
That's pre-judgment. But the Lord talks to us already in body and spirit. But I would imagine he is very important in person and has little time for one on one discussions with the multitude. The Bible teaches us that. But OK.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I can't tell if this is a compliment or if you're being facetious towards @Devin Wintch, but it's odd. If it's an insult, I don't like seeing that towards my weird Christian internet family.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't tell if this is a compliment or if you're being facetious towards @Devin Wintch, but it's odd. If it's an insult, I don't like seeing that towards my weird Christian internet family.
Thanks @FluffyYellowDuck I did notice you're pleasant to read, and converse with, I also consider you my internet family, we are all family in Christ. Grafted into his family as brothers and sisters. :)

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're 'weird Christian Internet family' is in the Wide Gate to Death - Matthew 7:13 -
The "Day of the Great Slaughter" is just beginning - Isaiah 30:25

Anomalies like myself move around the Internet, being banned here and there, because we don't conform to the Five Foolish Virgins and their Satanic Eternal Damnation doctrines, and phony 3rd dimensional "rapture" fables. Don't worry, soon you'll be back to your lukewarmness and folksy christianity.

On this go-around, I met one deeply sincere christian - @2nd Timothy Group - we will be friends Offline too.
The rest have just been a manifestation of the Dragon, Beast and False Prophet.

Last edited:

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, so what is your answer to the OP?

@Available Light

If you don't mind?

I missed when this whole thing was set off...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're 'weird Christian Internet family' is in the Wide Gate to Death - Matthew 7:13 -

Anomalies like myself move around the Internet, being banned here and there, because we don't conform to the Five Foolish Virgins and their Satanic Eternal Damnation doctrines, and phony 3rd dimensional "rapture" fables. Don't worry, soon you'll be back to your lukewarmness and folksy christianity.

On this go-around, I met one deeply sincere christian - @2nd Timothy Group -
The rest have just been a manifestati
We as Christians don't single out a few verses but take in the entire bible, we are instructed to show love to one another. John 15:12-13

You might read @Josho post in fellowship: A Call for Calm

Reactions: DuckieLady
Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We as Christians don't single out a few verses but take in the entire bible, we are instructed to show love to one another. John 15:12-13

You might read Josho's post in fellowship: A Call for Calm

Dime-a-dozen christians don't single out verse that make you uncomfortable -
II John 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

On this go-around, I met one deeply sincere christian - @2nd Timothy Group - we will be friends Offline too.
The rest have just been a manifestation of the Dragon, Beast and False Prophet.

The reason people don't agree with your theology is because if you deny the concept salvation and freedom from eternity in hell, you deny the reason Jesus died on the cross. That theology makes the death of Christ pointless and eliminates the entire gospel.

It isn't that I don't like you, @Available Light , but to be honest, I don't like the spirit that you're carrying. I don't know what you're dealing with but I really get the sense there's some new ageness somewhere that's blinding you from seeing the truth clearly and I can see why you've been banned.

I don't think you'll get that here, but if you want to be welcomed I would advise that you show others the same respect they're giving you. You do not have to agree with a person to be respectful.

Thanks @FluffyYellowDuck I did notice you're pleasant to read, and converse with, I also consider you my internet family, we are all family in Christ. Grafted into his family as brothers and sisters. :)

Amen, brother! The same to you as well. :)

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dime-a-dozen christians don't single out verse that make you uncomfortable -
II John 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

You don't think I entered in the straight and narrow? Why do you say that. God spends a lot of time with me in spirit and teaching me with the body of Christ and has raised me well. I do faulter and often wonder how I will do in the judgment, but that's for me to worry about.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just posted this to mock ...

Not too many commands to mock, is there?

A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding. Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge. The wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving. Fools mock at the guilt offering, but the upright enjoy acceptance.
Proverbs 14:6-9

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason people don't agree with your theology is because if you deny the concept salvation and freedom from eternity in hell, you deny the reason Jesus died on the cross. That theology makes the death of Christ pointless and eliminates the entire gospel.

It isn't that I don't like you, @Available Light , but to be honest, I don't like the spirit that you're carrying. I don't know what you're dealing with but I really get the sense there's some new ageness somewhere that's blinding you from seeing the truth clearly and I can see why you've been banned.

I don't think you'll get that here, but if you want to be welcomed I would advise that you show others the same respect you're giving you. You do not have to agree with a person to be respectful.

Not too many commands to mock, is there?

A scoffer seeks wisdom in vain, but knowledge is easy for a man of understanding. Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge. The wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving. Fools mock at the guilt offering, but the upright enjoy acceptance.
Proverbs 14:6-9

Elijah mocked the prophets of Baal, so do I.

Oh, you forgot about that one, or just plainly never heard it before.

Feb 13, 2021
Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think you'll get that here, but if you want to be welcomed I would advise that you show others the same respect you're giving you. You do not have to agree with a person to be respectful.

Then you don't know why Jesus was called The Last Adam -
Give it a try.

What are you actually 'saved' from @FluffyYellowDuck ?

Go ahead, "... be ready always to give an answer to every man who asketh you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear". - I Peter 3:15