When Jesus Prayed, He Prayed Big Time! Jesus Has Long Conversations With GOD The Father = Matthew 14;23

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus Prayed, He Prayed Big Time! Jesus Has Long Conversations With GOD The Father = Matthew 14;23

Matthew 14;23

And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, He was there alone.

Matthew 26:39, 42, 44

And He went a little farther, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

And He left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Mark 1:35

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, He went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Mark 6:46

And when He had sent them away, He departed into a mountain to pray.

Luke 5:16

And He withdrew Himself into the wilderness, and prayed.

Luke 6:12

And it came to pass in those days, that He went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

Luke 9:28-29

And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, He took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. And as He prayed, the fashion of His countenance was altered, and His raiment was white and glistering.

Luke 11;1

And it came to pass, that, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, one of his disciples said unto Him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

Luke 22:41-44

And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto Him from heaven, strengthening Him. And being in an agony He prayed more earnestly: and His sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

AMEN

• Love
Reactions: WalterandDebbie