• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
If you are ever in Israel, and im there at that time, i hope we can meet and talk about the goodness of The Lord Yeshua, and look at the New Testament.
Maybe in a class ???

We could talk about : "keys to understanding the word of God."

1.) Here is one.

"He that hath not the Spirit of God, is none of His".......so, you have to be born again to deal with a bible, on the spiritual level, as the bible is a Spiritual Book.
You dont read it, you study it, and you get revelation......but you'll get none if you are not born again, you'll just get mentally twisted and end up as a Hebrews 13:9. = The Heretics will get you with their doctrines of devils.
And, if you are born again, they will also get you the same way.....so, to learn the NT, you have to get a good teacher., as one bad one teaching you early in your Baby Christian stage, = your faith walk is OVER.
You'll be trying to keep yourself saved till. you die, and arguing about this, and that will be the work of the devil that you BELIEVE is your reason to be on a forum, for example.

2.) So, another key to bible understanding.

Some members here have used the word "context"...
And here is how you can often find it, as scriptural understanding.
Let say you just read a verse, that does not seem to make sense..
Well, read the one before it, and then the one after it, and often the one or 2 before, and the 1 or 2 after your verse, will give you the context.

One more.

3.) "compare scripture with scripture"......and that is exactly what study does, and that is how God reveals revelation to you.
God builds LIGHT of Revelation, as your theological framework.
He gives you Light, then He shows you more...... layer by layer.
And, because the bible is a "circle" of understanding....you'll discover that by STUDY< you will find a verse in John, that is explained in Jude.
Or a verse in ACTS, that is the context of a verse in 2nd Peter.
See that?
Study = discovers this.

For example....lets say you are lost in heresy, and think you can lose your salvation.
Well, you didnt think this the day you were saved. But you were LED to believe this by your cult or by a heretic, later on.
So, you read....>"lest i become a Castaway".....and because you already believe that you can lose your salvation, you then overlay your deception, onto this verse, and "castaway" then becomes to you..>"lost" "hell bound"..>"lost their salvation"
But that is not the case.
So, when you have not been led into these types of faith and theology errors, then you dont spend all your time only noticing verses that prove the heresy that you are deceived by..already.

See, the DEVIL< knows where to led you, in the NT, to deceive you about many things, that once you are deceived, your faith is ruined.
He will come to your mind and he will HIGHLIGHT verses in front of your eyes that keep deepening your deception, until, it seems that the entire NT is teaching you whatever you heresy has deceived you to believe.
He will also bring deceivers to you, here, or on any forum and in pulpits, who will focus you on a few verses that are twisted by them, that will twist you faith away from Truth.

Thats what the devil does, and his people.

Here is what you need to do.... If you are on your way, or are a new believer, and you are hungry for the word...then do not read 3 books in the NT... until you have mastered Paul's Gospel of the Grace of God, and you also have become Hebrews 13:9, that tells you to do something that you have to do, or the heretics will get you.
You have to become a "bible student" at the feet of Paul, or you will end up with broken faith, and a heretic.

So, until you are fully BUILT, faith wise, on the Grace of God, (Paul's Epistles) then do not read ....>Hebrews......>James.......Or Matthew., as these books will tear your head off, and the devil will lead you to them.
Most Heretics, live in Hebrews, James, and Matthew.

Saint..
You have to become fully acquainted with Paul's epistles.....and learn how to understand God's Grace, as the Blood Atonement, to avoid spiritual darkness.
Thats a fact.
You have to master Paul's epistles, = how to understand the Blood Atonement, Eternal Life, and what Pauls calls "MY GOSPEL"..., or the devil and his people will have you faith destroyed for life.
Thats the reality..... and you dont want to be that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
If you are ever in Israel, and im there at that time, i hope we can meet and talk about the goodness of The Lord Yeshua, and look at the New Testament.
Maybe in a class ???

We could talk about : "keys to understanding the word of God."

1.) Here is one.

"He that hath not the Spirit of God, is none of His".......so, you have to be born again to deal with a bible, on the spiritual level, as the bible is a Spiritual Book.
You dont read it, you study it, and you get revelation......but you'll get none if you are not born again, you'll just get mentally twisted and end up as a Hebrews 13:9. = The Heretics will get you with their doctrines of devils.
And, if you are born again, they will also get you the same way.....so, to learn the NT, you have to get a good teacher., as one bad one teaching you early in your Baby Christian stage, = your faith walk is OVER.
You'll be trying to keep yourself saved till. you die, and arguing about this, and that will be the work of the devil that you BELIEVE is your reason to be on a forum, for example.

2.) So, another key to bible understanding.

Some members here have used the word "context"...
And here is how you can often find it, as scriptural understanding.
Let say you just read a verse, that does not seem to make sense..
Well, read the one before it, and then the one after it, and often the one or 2 before, and the 1 or 2 after your verse, will give you the context.

One more.

3.) "compare scripture with scripture"......and that is exactly what study does, and that is how God reveals revelation to you.
God builds LIGHT of Revelation, as your theological framework.
He gives you Light, then He shows you more...... layer by layer.
And, because the bible is a "circle" of understanding....you'll discover that by STUDY< you will find a verse in John, that is explained in Jude.
Or a verse in ACTS, that is the context of a verse in 2nd Peter.
See that?
Study = discovers this.

For example....lets say you are lost in heresy, and think you can lose your salvation.
Well, you didnt think this the day you were saved. But you were LED to believe this by your cult or by a heretic, later on.
So, you read....>"lest i become a Castaway".....and because you already believe that you can lose your salvation, you then overlay your deception, onto this verse, and "castaway" then becomes to you..>"lost" "hell bound"..>"lost their salvation"
But that is not the case.
So, when you have not been led into these types of faith and theology errors, then you dont spend all your time only noticing verses that prove the heresy that you are deceived by..already.

See, the DEVIL< knows where to led you, in the NT, to deceive you about many things, that once you are deceived, your faith is ruined.
He will come to your mind and he will HIGHLIGHT verses in front of your eyes that keep deepening your deception, until, it seems that the entire NT is teaching you whatever you heresy has deceived you to believe.
He will also bring deceivers to you, here, or on any forum and in pulpits, who will focus you on a few verses that are twisted by them, that will twist you faith away from Truth.

Thats what the devil does, and his people.

Here is what you need to do.... If you are on your way, or are a new believer, and you are hungry for the word...then do not read 3 books in the NT... until you have mastered Paul's Gospel of the Grace of God, and you also have become Hebrews 13:9, that tells you to do something that you have to do, or the heretics will get you.
You have to become a "bible student" at the feet of Paul, or you will end up with broken faith, and a heretic.

So, until you are fully BUILT, faith wise, on the Grace of God, (Paul's Epistles) then do not read ....>Hebrews......>James.......Or Matthew., as these books will tear your head off, and the devil will lead you to them.
Most Heretics, live in Hebrews, James, and Matthew.

Saint..
You have to become fully acquainted with Paul's epistles.....and learn how to understand God's Grace, as the Blood Atonement, to avoid spiritual darkness.
Thats a fact.
You have to master Paul's epistles, = how to understand the Blood Atonement, Eternal Life, and what Pauls calls "MY GOSPEL"..., or the devil and his people will have you faith destroyed for life.
Thats the reality..... and you dont want to be that one.

Understanding is given Be. There are of course things we need to do, Isa 2:2,3 tells us how to get it, we go to God's house and receive instruction in these last days, and based on your heart condition God will grant you understanding. Mat 13:11

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So do a study in 1 John 1. Let's see you do that.

A little one?

Ok.

Jesus who was the pre-incarnate word made flesh, who is the Bread of Heaven and the Bread of Life come down from Heaven, John 6:33 is the "I am" manifested in a human body. 1 Timothy 3:16..
Jesus made the world. John 1:10, and holds it up by His power. Colossians 1:16.
He's coming back to deal with UNBELIEF, as well as to Get His Bride. 2nd Thessalonians 1:8-9.
Currently He is our advocate in Heaven. Romans 8:34

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A little one?

Ok.

Jesus who was the pre-incarnate word made flesh, who is the Bread of Heaven and the Bread of Life come down from Heaven, John 6:33 is the "I am" manifested in a human body. 1 Timothy 3:16..
Jesus made the world. John 1:10, and holds it up by His power. Colossians 1:16.
He's coming back to deal with UNBELIEF, as well as to Get His Bride. 2nd Thessalonians 1:8-9.
Currently He is our advocate in Heaven. Romans 8:34

1 John 1, NOT John 1.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Understanding is given Be. There are of course things we need to do, Isa 2:2,3 tells us how to get it, we go to God's house and receive instruction in these last days, and based on your heart condition God will grant you understanding. Mat 13:11

Robert.

Here is how God reveals the word to a Son/Daughter of God...

Christ who is THE WORD, is in the Born again.
He is the LIGHT of Revelation, as well as being the LIGHT of the World.
So, when a born again believer, "you must be born again", reads the word, then Christ the Word, reveals the revelation of the word, as spiritual Light, to the "spiritual eyes", of the born again believer.
This becomes REVELATION KNOWLEDGE of the word of God.

Otherwise, you just read a book, named "BIBLE"< and it is LOCKED......and will remain so.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 John 1, NOT John 1.

Yes i did.
I showed you "that which was from the BEGINNING".....in my "little post".

This is GOD, and God walked as a man, with the 12. And they handled Him, they learned from Him, and all but one believed on Him, who is GOD.

Jesus told them...>"if you've seen ME.....you've SEEN THE FATHER".

Jesus told them..."You have faith in God....>Have faith in ME Also".

Do you have more?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes i did.
I showed you "that which was from the BEGINNING".....in my "little post".

This is GOD, and God walked as a man, with the 12. And they handled Him, they learned from Him, and all but one believed on Him, who is GOD.

Jesus told them...>"if you've seen ME.....you've SEEN THE FATHER".

Jesus told them..."You have faith in God....>Have faith in ME Also".

Do you have more?

NUTS!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert.

Here is how God reveals the word to a Son/Daughter of God...

Christ who is THE WORD, is in the Born again.
He is the LIGHT of Revelation, as well as being the LIGHT of the World.
So, when a born again believer, "you must be born again", reads the word, then Christ the Word, reveals the revelation of the word, as spiritual Light, to the "spiritual eyes", of the born again believer.
This becomes REVELATION KNOWLEDGE of the word of God.

Otherwise, you just read a book, named "BIBLE"< and it is LOCKED......and will remain so.

Since we are living in the last days, God's people gather at Jehovah's house and are instructed in His ways and walk in His paths Isa 2:2-4. Did you pick up on that passage actually having 3 identifiers of the true faith? The Spiritual food or understanding comes down through the faithful slave that Jesus assigned to feed his sheep in his absence. Mat 24:45-47 Yes they are those you refer to as born again.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is God. This is not "nuts".
This is reality.
Thomas the Apostle said to Jesus.....>"my Lord and my God"......and Jesus didnt correct him.
And that makes sense, as Why would God deny that He is God.
I don't think @Davy is denying the Deity of Christ.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ is God. This is not "nuts".
This is reality.
Thomas the Apostle said to Jesus.....>"my Lord and my God"......and Jesus didnt correct him.
And that makes sense, as Why would God deny that He is God.

What I said NUTS to is YOUR refusal to STAY ON TOPIC! I well KNOW WHO GOD The Father and His Son Jesus Christ is, you white-washed wall!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think @Davy is denying the Deity of Christ.

Of course I don't, and never would deny the Deity of Lord Jesus Christ, as anyone who actually reads my posts can tell.

All he's trying to do is create a TRAP, because he has failed to out-smart me in God's written Word. May God rebuke him, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What I said NUTS to is YOUR refusal to STAY ON TOPIC! I well KNOW WHO GOD The Father and His Son Jesus Christ is, you white-washed wall!

I explained 2 Topics to you, as per your request.
Im glad that you seem to realize that the Deity of Christ is reality.
anything else?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All he's trying to do is create a TRAP, because he has failed to out-smart me in God's written Word. May God rebuke him, in the name of Jesus Christ.

God is not going to rebuke me, so, get over yourself and cool off your tantrum, silly one.
also, I was not trying to trap you.
I only answered your question, then your follow up.
If you feel that i have not been specific enough, then be more specific, so that i can do the same for you.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only proof that a person has become a Son/Daughter of God, is if they are born again.

Definitely not an identifier Be, most who claim to be born again are not even Christians. There is no way to identify those who are baptized by holy spirit. The Bible does however give identifiers like the verse I quoted you contained 3. The identifier of those passages is they would worship the God of Jacob, Jehovah. They would appear to be formed in the last days, the time period we are living in, they would not only be educated in God's ways, but live them in their life, and verse 4 gives another identifier, they would not participate in carnal warfare. Not bad for just 3 verses of prophecy sir, that is saying a lot.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Definitely not an identifier Be, most who claim to be born again are not even Christians. There is no way to identify those who are baptized by holy spirit. The Bible does however give identifiers like the verse I quoted you contained 3. The identifier of those passages is they would worship the God of Jacob, Jehovah. They would appear to be formed in the last days, the time period we are living in, they would not only be educated in God's ways, but live them in their life, and verse 4 gives another identifier, they would not participate in carnal warfare. Not bad for just 3 verses of prophecy sir, that is saying a lot.

Well a few thoughts.

One, is, its God who identifies us as a Son, based on being born again, and other believers try to figure you out, based on you performing "christian stuff" that they decide is real.
Trouble with that? Is that the Devil knows that Christians are looking for this type of christian performance, so, He fakes it.
Satan fakes it, in theology and has his deceived or even his possessed FAKE IT.
"Fruit" can be FAKED. And His people fake it.
They speak "christianese"
They post verses like they wrote them.
They argue about OSAS, to the point of nausea..
They howl endlessly about Law and Commandments..

But what they dont do, and cant do, is Give God and Christ all the Credit for saving them and keeping them saved.
Thats impossible for them to do, but they can endless harp on their one string, over and over about : "salvation can be lost".

So, knowing all of that about a heretic, is a brief part of the discernment process regarding spotting the heretic, as they are ALL LIKE THAT.
Always.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well a few thoughts.

One, is, its God who identifies us as a Son, based on being born again, and other believers try to figure you out, based on you performing "christian stuff" that they decide is real.
Trouble with that? Is that the Devil knows that Christians are looking for this type of christian performance, so, He fakes it.
Satan fakes it, in theology and has his deceived or even his possessed FAKE IT.
"Fruit" can be FAKED. And His people fake it.
They speak "christianese"
They post verses like they wrote them.
They argue about OSAS, to the point of nausea..
They howl endlessly about Law and Commandments..

But what they dont do, and cant do, is Give God and Christ all the Credit for saving them and keeping them saved.
Thats impossible for them to do, but they can endless harp on their one string, over and over about : "salvation can be lost".

So, knowing all of that about a heretic, is a brief part of the discernment process regarding spotting the heretic, as they are ALL LIKE THAT.
Always.

Yes sir, God does choose and anoint those who the Bible refers to being born again, as His sons. We choose however whether we want to join Christ's brothers in serving their God Jehovah or not. Everyone is invited and the gift of salvation is open to them. One guy here posted a Biblical truth the other day, salvation is not automatic, you have to choose and dedicate your life to Jehovah. Sadly the default god is satan, you have to simply exist to be one of his servants. Those who are privileged enough to be citizens of God's Kingdom, have agreed to accept the requirements of being a citizen, no different than any government.