When Self Defence is Necessary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Self Defense​

Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved. Thus everyone will be saved and go to Heaven! This is true.
Psalm 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

There are cases in the Bible where prophets and disciples have had to use self-defense in order to protect themselves.
Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.

When you defend yourself, it’s important to do it with God’s wisdom. Remember that the Lord hates violence. He hates people who abuse others. So when you defend yourself, it’s important to reflect on Christ’s most important commandment, to love others.
Psalm 102:19-21 The Lord looked down from His sanctuary on high, from heaven He viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners and release those condemned to death.

When Jesus Christ died on the cross, He let the people crucify Him. He could have defended Himself. He could have called upon many legions of angels to defend Him. He is the creator of everything good. However, because He loved us so much, He let Himself get crucified so that He can die, which is the wages of sin, and then come back to life again! Thus, everyone who believes in Jesus Christ is washed away from their sin. And Christ will bring life to every person in existence!
Psalm 103:22 Praise the Lord, all his works everywhere in His dominion.

There are some people who try to defend themselves, but they cannot and they die. But Christ promises that whoever believes in Him will not perish, but live! They will not be left in Sheol, the realm of the dead. And thus, everyone will escape from Sheol through faith alone in Jesus Christ and be saved, this is true!
Psalm 116:3-8 The cords of death bend me, Sheol held me in its grip . so I invoked the Lord by name. "Deliver me, 0 Lord, I beseech thee..." Gracious is the Lord and righteous, our God is full of compassion ...I was brought low and he saved me ... He has rescued me from death.