When the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this. When the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth

1) when did the dragon see that he was cast unto the earth?

2) how did the dragon get cast unto the earth that made him wroth knowing but his time was short? Knowing his time was short and he was cast unto to the earth; he went to make war…

Revelation 12:13-17 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. [14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. [16] And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. [17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

John 12:27-32 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. [28] Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. [29] The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. [30] Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. [31] Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. [32] And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Reactions: Zao is life

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems the point of his knowing his time is short comes after he saw he was cast unto the earth. Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan realises that his time on the earth is short after he is released from the Bottomless pit after his 1,000 years of imprisonment. Isaiah 24:21-22 tells us that after Satan is imprisoned, that it will be many days before he is punished.

Shalom

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to put this. When the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth

2) how did the dragon get cast unto the earth that made him wroth knowing but his time was short? Knowing his time was short and he was cast unto to the earth; he went to make war…

Revelation 12:13-17 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. [14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. [16] And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. [17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

John 12:27-32 Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour. [28] Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again. [29] The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him. [30] Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes. [31] Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. [32] And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

When the child was snatched up to His throne in revelation 12 and when He took His authority

Reactions: Zao is life

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When he was on Earth and no longer had Access to his "first Estate".... Heaven.

2) how did the dragon get cast unto the earth

Gods Power.

that made him wroth knowing but his time was short?

The Dragon, (Satan, Serpent, Devil)... Wanted to be Above God and RULE Gods Kingdom, ie. Heaven.

The Dragon, is not ignorant of Gods Plan for Earth, to become MADE "also" part of Gods Kingdom.

The Dragon, has for 6,000 years, been trying to persuade the occupants of Earth, (mankind) he (Satan) is better suited than God, to rule the Earth.

Knowing his time was short and he was cast unto to the earth; he went to make war…

Again the Dragon is not ignorant. He makes himself ready for war Against Gods Holy Angels (in hopes of defeat and hopes to Keep the Earth for his kingdom.)

Revelation 12:13-17 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

The WOMAN which brought forth the man child....
IS THE EARTH.
From out of the EARTH came ADAM.

The FIRST man was ADAM...out of the Earth.
The SECOND man was JESUS...out from God.

The WOMAN (Nations referred in the Female sense) who goes to her place, from the face of the Serpent.... IS the Tribes (people) of Israel (Biblical Nation) who go to the Mountain of God, (ZION), and are preached the Gospel for 3.5 years, BY 144,001.
12,000 remnants of the 12 tribes.
And A Lamb.

[14] And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. [15] And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. [16] And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. [17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gods Power.

The Dragon, (Satan, Serpent, Devil)... Wanted to be Above God and RULE Gods Kingdom, ie. Heaven.

The Dragon, is not ignorant of Gods Plan for Earth, to become MADE "also" part of Gods Kingdom.

The Dragon, has for 6,000 years, been trying to persuade the occupants of Earth, (mankind) he (Satan) is better suited than God, to rule the Earth.

Again the Dragon is not ignorant. He makes himself ready for war Against Gods Holy Angels (in hopes of defeat and hopes to Keep the Earth for his kingdom.)

IS THE EARTH.

The FIRST man was ADAM...out of the Earth.
The SECOND man was JESUS...out from God.

The WOMAN (Nations referred in the Female sense) who goes to her place, from the face of the Serpent.... IS the Tribes (people) of Israel (Biblical Nation) who go to the Mountain of God, (ZION), and are preached the Gospel for 3.5 years, BY 144,001.
12,000 remnants of the 12 tribes.
And A Lamb.

this topic is way over my head…I maybe should not have started it. Another question I have is concerning the same passage where the accuser is cast down, down where unto the earth? Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

The question being: does the accuser have access to enter in and go before God to accuse the brethren? being cast out?

Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. [15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. [16] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IS THE EARTH.

okay but Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

What of out of the earth wherein dwells righteousness came Christ?
2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The question was: when did the dragon see that he was cast unto the earth? You said when he was on earth and not longer had access to his ‘first Estate” ….Heaven.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

can he accuse any before God the Father when He does not have access to his “first Estate” …Heaven? Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this topic is way over my head…I maybe should not have started it. Another question I have is concerning the same passage where the accuser is cast down, down where unto the earth?

Doesn't say WHERE specifically on Earth.
* First notification to man, IS the Serpent was IN a TREE, man was told to stay away
from THAT Tree.

Later we are notified, the Serpent, Satan, Devil has become "god of this world"....and HOW and WHY.

2 Cor 4:4
[4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

The question being: does the accuser have access to enter in and go before God to accuse the brethren? being cast out?

No. The "accuser" Satan....does not testify on bahalf of any man.
The "accuser" is called the "accuser"...
BECAUSE 'he' Accused Gods Word of being a LIE.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
okay but Galatians 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

Yes, ever man AFTER Adam was "BORN" of the flesh.
Even though ADAM was not "BORN", he was created out of the Earth, an Earthly man, and like "SOME" earthly men, Adam became "born after the Spirit". We know this, because ADAM, according to Scripture was called: A son of God...(long AFTER Adams physical death...which means at his death, Adam remain a son of God.

Luke 3:
[38] Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

John 1
[12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Rom.8
[14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Pay ATTENTION...."sons of God"...are "sons of God".....WHEN they are believing and being Lead BY the Spirit of God....
Angels....and OT men....COULD one day BE "sons of God"....believing and following...THEN STOP believing and STOP following...."they LOSE their status of being A son of God"....
THAT ^ happened to many OT men. (And Angels too)
JESUS brought us a NEW Testament, a NEW Covenant....WHERBY....ONCE believing...A man can Become CONVERTED....and NEVER AGAIN BE WITHOUT God.

What of out of the earth wherein dwells righteousness came Christ?
2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Your question does not make sense to me.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The question was: when did the dragon see that he was cast unto the earth? You said when he was on earth and not longer had access to his ‘first Estate” ….Heaven.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

can he accuse any before God the Father when He does not have access to his “first Estate” …Heaven? Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Heaven has "levels" so to Speak. All is called Heaven...but our understanding from Study is:

The Highest (aka 3rd Heaven) is Above the Stars. GODS ESTATE. Man...can NOT ENTER Gods ESTATE.

The Heavens (aka 2nd, middle Heaven) where the STARS ARE, is the "Holy" Angels Estate.
Fallen Angels ARE BANNED from there. Men can SEE the Holy Angels Estate, but men can not Go there.

The Heavens (ask LOWEST Heaven ) is the Clouds, atmospher, air ABOVE the Earth.
Men CAN go there, Fallen Angels can go there.

The EARTH, (DIRT, Surface ground, dry land) IS Gods footstool, mans Estate.
Holy Angels, (Gods Servants)....
Fallen Angels, Satan, (Gods enemies)... mankind, (Fallen, Gods enemy),
mankind, (Converted, Saved)....
ALL have access to Earth.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't say WHERE specifically on Earth.
* First notification to man, IS the Serpent was IN a TREE, man was told to stay away
from THAT Tree.

Later we are notified, the Serpent, Satan, Devil has become "god of this world"....and HOW and WHY.

I wasn’t necessarily asking where on earth like as in a specific state or city. To clarify which it doesn’t matter Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

You said: First notification to man, IS the Serpent was IN a TREE, man was told to stay away
from THAT Tree.

Later we are notified, the Serpent, Satan, Devil has become "god of this world"....and HOW and WHY”

that is well said. First notification to man, IS the Serpent was IN a TREE, man was told to stay away
from THAT Tree.

Makes me think of 1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

Two trees and one the fruit thereof puffs up and leads to death. …the Serpent was IN a TREE, man was told to stay away from THAT Tree. Sin brings forth rotten fruit which he warned withers away when blown on by the breath of God: Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,

The other Tree…the Tree of Life edifies.
The tree of Life bringing forth fruit unto Life. love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance:
Ephesians 5:9-12 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth[10] Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

First notification to man, IS the Serpent was IN a TREE, man was told to stay away
from THAT Tree.
[11] And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. [12] For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

2 Cor 4:4
[4] In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

pride puffs up …lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth [10] Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Should shine unto them.

Reactions: Taken

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your question does not make sense to me.

It was in reference to out of the earth came Adam. Out of what earth …the earth to be dissolved or out of the new heaven and earth wherein dwells righteousness? 2 Peter 3:7-13 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. [8] But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. [9] The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. [10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. [11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, [12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? [13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

was asking if out of the earth came Adam
the earth also and the works that are therein (death)shall be burned up. [11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, …for out of the earth came Adam and all works therein shall be dissolved

Nevertheless we look for a new heaven and new earth wherein dwells Christ. Because the first waxes old is passing away…an example is the high priest who offered for the sins of the people and for themselves also. But by reason of infirmities they can not continue. but Christ offered once in that He has an unchangeable priesthood which waxes not old, nor passes away, nor perishes or is dissolved but remains and continues. Romans 8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Was asking if out of the earth came Adam and death which therein shall be dissolved and burned up.

what earth wherein dwells righteousness? And came forth Life “the Spirit is Life” because of righteousness? That dwells therein. If not out of the earth came Adam. Death. Out of New heaven and earth comes Christ and Life; where if any be in Christ He is a New creature. if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness (Christ).

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

What earth and the works therein shall be dissolved, Burned up, if not out of the earth came Adam. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Not the works of death therein to be dissolved…but the Spirit of God is Life because of righteousness.

[11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, (out of the earth come Adam) what manner of persons ought ye to be in (Christ)all holy conversation and godliness,

17] For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; [18] While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I do realize I’m talking in circles but maybe, hopefully, I’ve helped clarify what the question was concerning a new heaven and new earth wherein dwells righteousness.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The question was: when did the dragon see that he was cast unto the earth?

Revelation 12:v.7-8

7 - ... Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his messengers,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. (heaven? understand Ephesians 1:v.3 and onwards)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
VictoryinJesus ~

Adam came forth out of this present Earth.
Earthly Human men are on a journey...
To Hear, Learn, Freely Choose what they will or will not believe, and commit to that belief.

The earth shall not 'pass away", it shall be RENEWED, changed, to accompany "changed" occupants.

This present Earth has Everything any man NEEDS to sustain his Earthly life....
Dirt, seeds, plants, trees, fruit, vegetables, nutrients, vitamins, animals...
BUT ALAS,....men have decided everything belongs to man. Including the Water and Air... and men in name only OWN land....Try not paying taxes because you "own" land or "own" a home....or have extra fruit or vegetables to sell....Corrupt men stand on the sidelines...demanding a CUT of what every man works for, earns, builds, sells, has, should be forever and ever and ever A CUT given to the sideline thief.
THAT IS NOT Gods IDEA or ANY Part of His "new earth"...when He sits as Head of the Government.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth shall not 'pass away", it shall be RENEWED, changed, to accompany "changed" occupants.
Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems the point of his knowing his time is short comes after he saw he was cast unto the earth. Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Earthlings are the only inhabitants of Gods vast Creation who have switched their allegiance. Self centredness is now the natural compass.....Satan its overseer and ruler. There is no place for this in any other part of Creation. Satan is in a prison with his subjects and it is Earth to which a rescue mission has been launched for those wanting out.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
17] For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; [18] While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

I do realize I’m talking in circles but maybe, hopefully, I’ve helped clarify what the question was concerning a new heaven and new earth wherein dwells righteousness.

Remember:

They which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that WORLD (yeah, worthy to reach the world to come-the third celestial place in Christ), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. Luke 20:v.35-36

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us... Luke 13:v.24-25

Remember:
The Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.