When will this nonsense stop by "christians" on Facebook and others?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Testimony : This pastor was preaching at his friend's church name pastor Don. He was preaching on the fire of God that night and someone captured this photo. When it came out he was engulfed in a heavenly flame. He said the presence of God hit that place like a whirlwind and they all were wrapped up in God's glory. This was on "Robin Bullock" fan group. Grazy! What's wrong with people?? All I can do is shake my head.......
4A935806-9184-4077-AD8E-A42C7E3E6251.jpeg

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A friend of mine send this garbage to me. This person is a fanatic Bullock and "Canadian Hammer" supporter.
The Canadian Hammer is also one of these internet prophets. The sad thing is that the people supporting these weirdos don't go to church anymore because, as they say.... "all" churches are hay wire these days.
They are loners, sitting daily in front of their ipads watching these false teachers. It's getting bizarre out there.
Here is one of them:https://twitter.com/BarryWunschTCH