Where am I supposed to be? Where I am supposed to be!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I joined Christianity Board on July 31, 2020.
I was surprised and delighted at how quickly I felt I was home.
Though I didn't understand why it seemed like we were made for each other.
I concluded it was God's doing.
When the U.S. election took place and it appeared that the Democrats had won, it shook me.
I was sure that God had been telling me for years that POTUS would win a second term.
After all, God had made me a prophet.
It was about this time that God withdrew me from Christianity Board.
These two events, to the best of my knowledge, were unrelated.
I was weary.
He did tell me that I would be coming back on December 1st.
I accepted it. I don't want to argue with my Maker anymore.
I came back on December 1st. I welcomed back by one person.
I was a bit hurt, a bit confused, and a bit disappointed.
I'd given my best...again.
Earlier tonight, I was thinking about whether I was supposed to continue here.
Father said, "This is where I want you. I am doing something and you are a part of it."
Don't get too emotional about it because you're stuck with me.
On the other hand, I'm also stuck with you! Lol!
I know my God, I know who I am, and I know where I belong!
2020 has been a very good year for me!:):(:mad::confused::D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I joined Christianity Board on July 31, 2020.
I was surprised and delighted at how quickly I felt I was home.
Though I didn't understand why it seemed like we were made for each other.
I concluded it was God's doing.
When the U.S. election took place and it appeared that the Democrats had won, it shook me.
I was sure that God had been telling me for years that POTUS would win a second term.
After all, God had made me a prophet.
It was about this time that God withdrew me from Christianity Board.
These two events, to the best of my knowledge, were unrelated.
I was weary.
He did tell me that I would be coming back on December 1st.
I accepted it. I don't want to argue with my Maker anymore.
I came back on December 1st. I welcomed back by one person.
I was a bit hurt, a bit confused, and a bit disappointed.
I'd given my best...again.
Earlier tonight, I was thinking about whether I was supposed to continue here.
Father said, "This is where I want you. I am doing something and you are a part of it."
Don't get too emotional about it because you're stuck with me.
On the other hand, I'm also stuck with you! Lol!
I know my God, I know who I am, and I know where I belong!
2020 has been a very good year for me!:):(:mad::confused::D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Forgive me Ron, for not responding although, I kind of don't remember the "Truman" part of your name? But, I am glad you are back here...we aren't all bad, lol. Just think of it this way, we all, wheat/tares have to grow together, in a wooden or brick structure just as much (if not more, lol) as on a Christian site.
Again, I'm sorry for not taking notice :oops: I am happy that you will obey God and stay in this sandbox with us, cannot leave it to trolls and meanies!!!
Welcome back @Truman Ron Coates !

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Forgive me Ron, for not responding although, I kind of don't remember the "Truman" part of your name? But, I am glad you are back here...we aren't all bad, lol. Just think of it this way, we all, wheat/tares have to grow together, in a wooden or brick structure just as much (if not more, lol) as on a Christian site.
Again, I'm sorry for not taking notice :oops: I am happy that you will obey God and stay in this sandbox with us, cannot leave it to trolls and meanies!!!
Welcome back @Truman Ron Coates !
Thanks, Nancy. You are kind.
Ron, my middle name, is what I've used my whole life.
God has moved me to start using my first name, which is Truman.
Once I made a conscious decision not to be ashamed of it, I did a little epistemological (study of roots) research into what the man part of Truman meant.
It means Immanuel!
What an honor to bear the name of our Lord!
My spirit rejoices in our God!
This is a special place and I am deeply honored to have been chosen to be part of it.
If there were not young believers here, that would be a concern! Shalom!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I came back on December 1st. I welcomed back by one person. I was a bit hurt, a bit confused, and a bit disappointed.
It is best to not expect any recognition or appreciation from others. Then, if it comes, it is just a pleasant surprise. Anyway, welcome back.

As to the re-election of Trump, he did win HANDS DOWN. But his win was blatantly stolen from him. According to those who were able to finally analyze the results, there was only once chance in a quadrillion of Biden ever winning. Therefore hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of fraudulent ballots suddenly appeared in the wee hours of the following morning, and voila - Biden was declared to the "the winner"! Nothing like this massive election fraud has ever occurred in any democratic country.

IT’S HAPPENING: President Trump Issues Warning – Swing States that Found MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD, which is all of them, CANNOT LEGALLY CERTIFY these votes

That does not necessarily mean that God may not intervene and strike down the thieves, since He hates thievery. We will need to wait and see. For all we know, Biden and Harris may be lying in their coffins before too long, and the world may wake up to the fact that God rules in the affairs of men. There is simply too much at stake to let criminals take control of the US government.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I backed up a bit from the woods and was reminded that God has told me that He sees 1 person as important as 10.
10 are not more important than 1.
I need to remember this.
If I had, that 1 person who did give me a warm greeting would have been sufficient.
Now if I could only remember who they were. Lol
Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, Nancy. You are kind.
Ron, my middle name, is what I've used my whole life.
God has moved me to start using my first name, which is Truman.
Once I made a conscious decision not to be ashamed of it, I did a little epistemological (study of roots) research into what the man part of Truman meant.
It means Immanuel!
What an honor to bear the name of our Lord!
My spirit rejoices in our God!
This is a special place and I am deeply honored to have been chosen to be part of it.
If there were not young believers here, that would be a concern! Shalom!

Well, Truman it is then!! That's awesome. I've no idea what mine means. So good to have you back and, I happen to like the name :)
And, yes! It is a beautiful thing to see younger folks seeking Him...I think that is a sign of a growing body where, the dead church's seem to have few if any.
Blessings bro!

Reactions: Truman

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truman Ron Coates
May God richly bless you this time as you walk through these threads and posts. Remember Elijah who ran away fearing for his life against the threat of Jezebel. The man, that great prophet of God thought himself all alone... and God told him clearly:

"Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him." I Kings 19:18

Because for whatever reason we cannot see them or hear at the moment, does not mean that they are not there. Remember also the servant of Elisha the prophet here:

"And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha."' II Kings 6:15-17

Reactions: Truman