Where Do I Post to Request Spiritual Help?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShakeHandsFirst

Jun 1, 2013
I'm needing advice and help. Where on Christianity Board do I post? What do I need help with? Spiritual, Christianity, etc... that's what my post will be about. Thank you.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Ya just did post it..............................
Tells us your request....

Here are your choices.
#1 interpreted scriptures
#2 Watered down scriptures
#3 Some who knows what they are talking about
#4 Someone who thinks they know what they are talking about
#5 Someone who has been in your shoes
#6 Someone to make you feel better
#7 The Truth

They are all here..................make your choice with caution....

ShakeHandsFirst

Jun 1, 2013
Okay, thanks. I have several questions or issues, but starting with this first.

I sinned / harmed others, with whom I no longer have a way to contact.
And these sins are not punishable by U.S. law, as far as I know, but should be punishable.

To whom do I confess this on earth? Report to the authorities anyway?
Post about these sins and those I harmed publically, like on a website, or some other way?
And, should I do that before confessing to God for forgiveness, afterward, or not at all?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I believe this would best fit under the General Christian Forum. But no worries, we may move it there eventually.

James 5:16
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."

I'm not saying you should make your sin public, but to share it with a fellow Christian is sufficient. I will pray for you now, because I can.

Matthew 5:24
"leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift."

You can pray to God for forgiveness now, but before you can move on with your spiritual walk you need to put this behind you.

Randor: He doesn't need to pick from a list you have created arbitrarily...

Reactions: RANDOR

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
If he was in my office....................he sure would have to.............
But I know where ya be comin from :)

But I do agree with your response

Just sayin............gotzzzzzzzzzzzzz to pick a # for my answer ;)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
RANDOR said:
If he was in my office....................he sure would have to.............
But I know where ya be comin from :)

But I do agree with your response

Just sayin............gotzzzzzzzzzzzzz to pick a # for my answer ;)
I pick the odd number :D

ShakeHandsFirst

Jun 1, 2013
I'm having a hard time, difficulty breathing and the like, likely due to demonic attacks. So I may be keeping replies shorter than I usally do on forums. I don't know what you mean by number than I picked. The sins that I'm referring to are very serious, but not covered by law. I may be more specific later, if needed, etc.

Edit: I see the numbers now. I first thought it was a joke. I pick number 7. Thank you.
RANDOR said:
Sorry....I know you are serious here but what # did you pick?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
lforrest said:
I pick the odd number :D
Thank you for praying for that person................I have done likewise.....
And I thank Jesus for you forrest

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD IS GOOD yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ShakeHandsFirst

Jun 1, 2013
Thank you for the verses and prayer. I know no Christians where I'm at, so I'm posting on this board for now. And no way to reconcile, because I'm out of touch with those harmed.

lforrest said:
I believe this would best fit under the General Christian Forum. But no worries, we may move it there eventually.

James 5:16
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."

I'm not saying you should make your sin public, but to share it with a fellow Christian is sufficient. I will pray for you now, because I can.

Matthew 5:24
"leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift."

You can pray to God for forgiveness now, but before you can move on with your spiritual walk you need to put this behind you.

Randor: He doesn't need to pick from a list you have created arbitrarily...

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Illness is sometimes the result of demonic attack, and conventional medicine can help. I urge you to seek medical attention if you are having an emergency.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
ShakeHandsFirst said:
I'm having a hard time, difficulty breathing and the like, likely due to demonic attacks. So I may be keeping replies shorter than I usally do on forums. I don't know what you mean by number than I picked. The sins that I'm referring to are very serious, but not covered by law. I may be more specific later, if needed, etc.
In that case.......let me pick a # for you......................ahhhhhhhhhh 7 it is.

The meaning of being more specific is of no value here.
We are all sinners.............which sin is greater? .......telling a lie?.......stealing?...........or killing 20 people as they sleep in their beds.

Hmmmmmmmmm......... looks like man has picked the latter one as the most worst.

But in God's eyes all are the same....no one is greater............

For man would not of committed these sins if and indeed he had Christ in his life.

You coming here to ask this question...may seem like it's just you and us..............

But God hears your cry............your cry for satan to be gone in your life......

You do not need to confess this before..................fallin men....only your Father in heaven....

He and only He can forgive you.............and that is what you want.
You will become a new creation and all things past will be gone..and behold the new ...the new you :)

Now...this enemy of yours since birth....will not take this lying down....you will have to wrestle....
but wrestle in God's truths.........you did pick 7 remember.

Go............to your closet.....a quiet place....and all your knees...........CRY OUT FOR JESUS TO FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR SINS

If for some reason....you think it didn't take......................THEN GO BACK IN

And for some reason the third time to you didn't take....THEN GO BACK IN..........AND STAY THERE WITH NO FOOD OR WATER..EVEN IF IT TAKES 7 DAYS........................DON'T COME OUT UNTIL..............YOU GET WHAT YOU WENT IN THERE FOR.

He....Jesus.......will show up.................but how bad do you want Him to...............

Don't just take the scriptures word for it....which you could do.......but I would shoot for the physical
presence of Christ to enter your quiet place.

Dear heavenly Father....you have another child calling for you....touch him Lord........remove all guilt from his mind....set him free Lord....and Lord...

DO IT IN A WAY.......THAT HE KNOWS FOR SURE IT WAS YOU!

I claim this person for your kingdom Father....in Jesus' name we pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShakeHandsFirst

Jun 1, 2013
Oh, no. I'm not posting for medical help. I'm posting for spiritual help. Thank you.
lforrest said:
Illness is sometimes the result of demonic attack, and conventional medicine can help. I urge you to seek medical attention if you are having an emergency.

ShakeHandsFirst

Jun 1, 2013
This is helpful. So praying our Father in Jesus's name, or praying to Jesus?
RANDOR said:
above............ShakeHandsFirst
Thank you all for prayers. My breathing is better now after casting a demon out in Jesus name and reading help here.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
ShakeHandsFirst said:
This is helpful. So praying our Father in Jesus's name, or praying to Jesus?
Did ya read the post 12?
yes......it's that simple.....................Ask Jesus into your life........He will know how bad you want your question answered....
Then looooooooooooooooooooooooooook out.................the love He will pour on you will be out of this world............
Oh-my........................the love He has for you...................
You wanted the truth............................run with it.........................and don't look back :)

Reactions: Madad21

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
ShakeHandsFirst said:
Okay, thanks. I have several questions or issues, but starting with this first.

I sinned / harmed others, with whom I no longer have a way to contact.
And these sins are not punishable by U.S. law, as far as I know, but should be punishable.

To whom do I confess this on earth? Report to the authorities anyway?
Post about these sins and those I harmed publically, like on a website, or some other way?
And, should I do that before confessing to God for forgiveness, afterward, or not at all?
I once went through the same thing, when I first began to become aware of the harm I had done to others...in my case I had once taken a portrait of me that was shot by a professional photographer, and used it for a business card without his permission. I had paid for it, and thought it belonged to me. I later found out that I didn't have the right to do that, and needed to buy the copyright from him to use it. I didn't want to. I was all the way in my pride, and didn't think that the G-d would object. He did, of course...softly, but firmly. I ignored Him. The prompting went away. I became more secular, and drifted away from Abba.

Some years later, having begun to return to Abba in full, when the Adversary was stomping all over me for my sins, which were many, and darned wicked as well, I was praying, and reading the Scriptures, and I heard the Ruach say something about recompensing Yehoshua for the pain I caused Him...it wasn't that clear...not words, or a vision, but a knowing. I tried so hard to track the guy down to pay him the money, and could not find him. He moved to another state, and all the people in that state with his name did not respond to my mailed request for an address to send money to...not any of them.

I was in the midst of much self hatred...chronically depressed, with asthma atttacks and panic attacks...migraines...you name it. I wanted to be forgiven. I forgot that I already was.

I was beating myself up...courtesy of the evil one...for what I had long since apologized for to Abba...since Father G-d is the only one we are to pray to, in the Name of Jesus/Yeshua/Yehoshua, and had long since been forgiven. Abba had tossed that sin, and all my others into the sea of forgetfulness, and here I was, bugging Him again with something He had already forgiven me for in the Blood of my Redeemer. Sure, I asked forgiveness again, but this time I asked what to do about the matter.

The next morning I heard a sermon on just that. If it's theft...you can repay, and if the person is not around to be repaid, you can donate it to charity in that person's name..and donate twice as much as was stolen.

If it's a sin that caused harm that cannot be undone...cruelty in words and deed...well, hurting others cannot be undone, and it cannot be repaid, except by G-d. Vengeance is the Lord's...and He repays. But because of Yehoshua, G-d has placed your sin on Yehoshua's head, and made Him repay what was necessary...a death...to pay for every sin you ever will commit or I will commit, or that any of us Believers will commit.

But you can pray for the wounds you left on the world by your actions to be healed by G-d, and pray also that they would find Abba, and learn to forgive you as well. You can pray for their prosperity, and comfort, for their family, if they are gone from this world. These things you can do.

The rest is already done, and you simply have to take hold of it, and forgive yourself for being the disgusting, horrible, measly little rotter that all of us are. Because we are corrupt, even though we are forgiven by G-d.

You also have to begin to believe that Abba and Yehoshua and the Ruach haKodesh do not want you to continue to punish yourself, nor allow the Evil One to do so in your stead...you don't have the right...the Devil doesn't have the right.

Only God can judge you, and you are forbidden to judge yourself. We are not to judge anyone...not even ourselves, because we do not know the whole picture of what is involved...only G-d does, and only He has the right.

Sure, we are to remember our sins, so that we are encouraged to refrain from them...but not to more than glance at them, and remember not to do it again. You are not to feel grief for your sins again...one emotional guilt trip is allowed you, and then you must let it go, for you have asked for forgiveness, because everytime you torture yourself over what G-d has forgiven you is like throwing what Yehoshua did at the stake in His face...it isn't enough...you have to feel rotten too!

Yes, you will have to forgive yourself many times for the same sins...every time you recall a lie, or harsh word, or trespass, the Adversary will bring up a whole barrage of memories to assault again...to encourage you to insult G-d and Yehoshua by telling you to believe that what Yehoshua did was not enough. The Devil uses your sins and pushes your emotional buttons to hurt G-d through you hurting yourself...torturing yourself over something thrown into the sea of forgetfulness. It is true that Yehoshua remembers it all, but He can't die again...would you want Him to suffer with you over it all? He said..."It is done."

You have to forgive yourself again, for the new sin, and for the old ones, until one day, you actually don't feel sinful anymore. You will know when you have done wrong, and you will feel badly about it, particularly if if another human is hurt, but oddly, Abba does not want us to feel badly about our sins longer than for it to make a firm impression on us to enable us to resolve not to sin that sin again...He wants us to obey Him, and thus not hurt anyone anymore.

Every day, we will sin...we cannot help it, we are human, and corrupt, but we can get better at not sinning, by being aware when we do sin, that even if it doesn't directly hurt anyone on the planet, it was laid on Yehoshua's back, in His hands, His feet, and His side. He took blow after blow for us, and betrayal by everyone He knew, and so yes, when we sin, we should feel rotten until we beg for forgiveness again, and for help to become obedient. And then, it should be done...and our hearts be quiet...until the next sin.

I pray that you will cast out the Devil every time you are reminded of any past sin, and then forgive yourself, as you have already been forgiven, and I know all here will say a hearty Amen!