WHERE IS THE RAPTURE WHEN THE END COMES?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world (AGE).
aiōn - world
ahee-ohn'
From the same as G104; properly an age; by extension perpetuity (also past); by implication the world;

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Where in these scriptures do you find rapture at the end of this age? The only one that leaves this world are the tares.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world (AGE).
aiōn - world
ahee-ohn'
From the same as G104; properly an age; by extension perpetuity (also past); by implication the world;

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Where in these scriptures do you find rapture at the end of this age? The only one that leaves this world are the tares.
Just so!

And I think this "gathered and burned" is the same thing as the goats being sent to eternal torment:

Matthew 25
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Much love!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't let these undisciplined followers of men's traditions get you off track brethren, because in the parable of the tares of the field Lord Jesus gave in Matthew 13 He didn't mention His future "thousand years" reign that MUST happen first before the wicked go into the "lake of fire" and are burned up (see Revelation 20).

And the still alive Church will be "caught up" to Jesus and His asleep saints in the clouds during His descent back to this earth when He brings them with Him when He comes. This is what Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. And the Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 gives direct parallels to that 1 Thess.4 gathering event.

ALSO: Beware of the American Standard Bible version this forum uses for its pop-ups, because it leaves out quite a bit of Scripture that the KJV does not.

Reactions: Rocky Wiley

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Don't let these undisciplined followers of men's traditions get you off track brethren, because in the parable of the tares of the field Lord Jesus gave in Matthew 13 He didn't mention His future "thousand years" reign that MUST happen first before the wicked go into the "lake of fire" and are burned up (see Revelation 20).

And the still alive Church will be "caught up" to Jesus and His asleep saints in the clouds during His descent back to this earth when He brings them with Him when He comes. This is what Apostle Paul taught in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. And the Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 gives direct parallels to that 1 Thess.4 gathering event.

ALSO: Beware of the American Standard Bible version this forum uses for its pop-ups, because it leaves out quite a bit of Scripture that the KJV does not.
I believe different than than most. That is all prophecy has been fulfilled except for the time when Jesus comes as the parable says. You ask, when was it fulfilled? 70 AD, when everything related to the law was destroyed, the temple being the last.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe different than than most. That is all prophecy has been fulfilled except for the time when Jesus comes as the parable says. You ask, when was it fulfilled? 70 AD, when everything related to the law was destroyed, the temple being the last.

Even though I was raised in a Church that held to Partial Preterism, I eventually learned that is just another one of the many doctrines of man, and not really a Bible doctrine.

I had to get down to disciplined Bible study for myself asking God's help before I understood why our Church bypassed study of Revelation, and all and any prophecies about the Signs of the end leading up to Christ's return. They just preached lovey-dovey Messages and that Jesus was going to return some day.

That kind of treatment of God's Word is near blasphemy in my opinion, simply because all that is is a chopping up of God's Word and using only the sections one wants, and discarding the rest to sit on a shelf. I well know by The Holy Spirit that Lord Jesus is not going to be happy with those who do that when He does return, because it will lead so many of His sheep astray, their not being prepared to make a stand for Him in the "evil day".

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA
Even though I was raised in a Church that held to Partial Preterism, I eventually learned that is just another one of the many doctrines of man, and not really a Bible doctrine.

I had to get down to disciplined Bible study for myself asking God's help before I understood why our Church bypassed study of Revelation, and all and any prophecies about the Signs of the end leading up to Christ's return. They just preached lovey-dovey Messages and that Jesus was going to return some day.

That kind of treatment of God's Word is near blasphemy in my opinion, simply because all that is is a chopping up of God's Word and using only the sections one wants, and discarding the rest to sit on a shelf. I well know by The Holy Spirit that Lord Jesus is not going to be happy with those who do that when He does return, because it will lead so many of His sheep astray, their not being prepared to make a stand for Him in the "evil day".

All of the book of revelation is complete, it referred to those under the law, not us! The destruction of the temple in 70AD fulfilled all.

I have quoted the parable that Jesus told his disciples and that will be the end!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
All of the book of revelation is complete, it referred to those under the law, not us! The destruction of the temple in 70AD fulfilled all.

I have quoted the parable that Jesus told his disciples and that will be the end!
but what if unbeknownst to us, we are actually still under the law, Rocky
professions to the contrary aside

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where in these scriptures do you find rapture at the end of this age?
Here is the sequence of events (if you wish to stick with Bible truth).
1. The Resurrection/Rapture (Imminent)
2. The revelation of the Antichrist
3. The reign of the Antichrist
4. The Tribulation
5. The Abomination of Desolation
6. The Great Tribulation
7. Cataclysmic Cosmic Events
8. The Second Coming of Christ
9. The establishment of the Millennial Kingdom
10. The Great White Throne Judgment
11. The end of the age (supernatural burning of the earth and atmosphere)
12. The New Heavens and the New Earth.

As you can see, the Resurrection/Rapture comes before everything else.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well then, you are deceived by those very men who push doctrines of Preterism, because the 'majority' of Christ's Book of Revelation has definitely NOT... been fulfilled yet today. But it's in the process!