• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Does God still see sin on/in the born again, ever again, subsequent to Salvation.?

A.) NO He does not.

Why?
Because He has no longer any justification to see it.
In other words, when sin is redeemed (forgiven and forgotten) based on the Blood Atonement, then God no longer has the right to see what He has, though Christ's blood, resolved for you, 2000 yrs ago on THe Cross.
This is wny Romans 4:8 tells you that God does not ever again charge you with sin, or with sinning.
This is because all your sin has been JUDGED.......already........ on the Cross.
Jesus became your sin, and died... and so..... that resolves all your sin.
See, you will never be judged in eternity after you die for your sin...= because Christ has already been judged for THEM ALL, on Earth, on the CROSS..... 2000 yrs ago.
THAT....is Salvation.

Now most of you are stuck in the : "im a sinner, sinning, and confessing", theology of self righteousness.
An in that wrong belief system, you do not see yourself as the blood of Jesus has cause God to see you.
So, many of you are at odds with God's eternal perspective of you, = if you are confessing sin, and believe you can lose your salvation.
So, you have to bring yourself into the right MIND alignment that exists as co-equal to God's perspective of who you are and who you remain, as Born again... "in Christ".
YOU have to renew your mind into RIGHT BELIEVING, and until you do, you will not have the power of Christ to deliver you from the sinning and confessing "babe in Christ" status.
God will not do this for you... because He expects YOU to do it.
So....Once you see yourself as God has recreated your born again Spirit to be, .. as "ONE with God and Christ",... or "As Christ is, so are the born again ON Earth"....then you will stop existing in a broken faith that is theologically resisting God's Grace, which denies it the power to deliver you from the sinning and confessing failed discipleship.

Now....Hebrews says ALL your sins are "purged".... and it says you are "perfected".... and that by Christ's (blood atonement) offering = All your sins are resolved.
2nd Corin says that Jesus became your sin, and Jesus Died for them all., including tomorrow's.
Romans 4:5 says that God does not charge your sin to you, ever again.

So, i'll ask you 4 questions.

1.) If the born again, are "IN Christ", and are "ONE" with God and Christ, can sin exist there?

2,) If being born again, means to be born INTO GOD's Spirit, being made worthy to be there by "the righteousness of God in Christ", as "made Righteous", as "The gift of Righteousness", is there any sin found there?

3.) If we the born again, are the Temple of the Holy Spirit, and God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are IN US, can sin be found there?

4.) If all the born again exist eternally as #1 and #2, #3 then does any sin exist there?

Now, answer those 4 questions in your own heart, is the best way for you to do it.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The shepherds here in the UK do this thing to make a bereaved ewe accept a foster lamb. The dead lamb is skinned - sounds horrible - and the skin then wrapped round an orphaned lamb so that the foster mother will accept it.

I always think the Good Shepherd did for us; he washed us in his own blood so that God would see only that which was acceptable to him.

Reactions: Mayflower and marks

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The shepherds here in the UK do this thing to make a bereaved ewe accept a foster lamb. The dead lamb is skinned - sounds horrible - and the skin then wrapped round an orphaned lamb so that the foster mother will accept it.

I always think the Good Shepherd did for us; he washed us in his own blood so that God would see only that which was acceptable to him.

That is a great seed for a sermon you stated.

As a matter of fact, if we can SEE the Blood of Jesus, as a Garment that is wrapped around us, or as a blanket that we are under, then we can perhaps understand that being under the blood,....cleansed by the Blood, is WHY God accepts us, and for no other reason.
And this Blanket of Blood, this Blood Atonement, our garment of God's righteousness, is in fact, our redemption.
We have it, we wear it, we are under it, and it is our righteousness.

Reactions: Mayflower and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is a great seed for a sermon you stated.

As a matter of fact, if we can SEE the Blood of Jesus, as a Garment that is wrapped around us, or as a blanket that we are under, then we can perhaps understand that being under the blood,....cleansed by the Blood, is WHY God accepts us, and for no other reason.
And this Blanket of Blood, this Blood Atonement, our garment of God's righteousness, is in fact, our redemption.
We have it, we wear it, we are under it, and it is our righteousness.

The blood is our covering. With it God sees saints. Without it God sees sinners.

Reactions: Mayflower

AaronH

Jan 23, 2021
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Does God still see sin on/in the born again, ever again, subsequent to Salvation.?

A.) NO He does not.

Why?
In other words, when sin is redeemed (forgiven and forgotten) based on the Blood Atonement, then God no longer has the right to see what He has, though Christ's blood, resolved for you, 2000 yrs ago on THe Cross.
This is wny Romans 4:8 tells you that God does not ever again charge you with sin, or with sinning.
This is because all your sin has been JUDGED.......already........ on the Cross.
See, you will never be judged in eternity after you die for your sin...= because Christ has already been judged for THEM ALL, on Earth, on the CROSS..... 2000 yrs ago.
THAT....is Salvation.

Now most of you are stuck in the : "im a sinner, sinning, and confessing", theology of self righteousness.
An in that wrong belief system, you do not see yourself as the blood of Jesus has cause God to see you.
So, many of you are at odds with God's eternal perspective of you, = if you are confessing sin, and believe you can lose your salvation.
So, you have to bring yourself into the right MIND alignment that exists as co-equal to God's perspective of who you are and who you remain, as Born again... "in Christ".
YOU have to renew your mind into RIGHT BELIEVING, and until you do, you will not have the power of Christ to deliver you from the sinning and confessing "babe in Christ" status.
So....Once you see yourself as God has recreated your born again Spirit to be, .. as "ONE with God and Christ",... or "As Christ is, so are the born again ON Earth"....then you will stop existing in a broken faith that is theologically resisting God's Grace, which denies it the power to deliver you from the sinning and confessing failed discipleship.

Now....Hebrews says ALL your sins are "purged".... and it says you are "perfected".... and that by Christ's (blood atonement) offering = All your sins are resolved.
2nd Corin says that Jesus became your sin, and Jesus Died for them all., including tomorrow's.

1.) If the born again, are "IN Christ", and are "ONE" with God and Christ, can sin exist there?

2,) If being born again, means to be born INTO GOD's Spirit, being made worthy to be there by "the righteousness of God in Christ", as "made Righteous", as "The gift of Righteousness", is there any sin found there?

3.) If we the born again, are the Temple of the Holy Spirit, and God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are IN US, can sin be found there?

4.) If all the born again exist eternally as #1 and #2, #3 then does any sin exist there?

Now, answer those 4 questions in your own heart, is the best way for you to do it.

Not sure I follow, but are you saying that
1) we ought not sin, perhaps that we actually become sin-free, as in we literally commit no more sin?
Or
2) we do in fact sin, but it is no longer counted against us?
Or
3) neither of the above

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not sure I follow, but are you saying that
1) we ought not sin, perhaps that we actually become sin-free, as in we literally commit no more sin?
Or
2) we do in fact sin, but it is no longer counted against us?
Or
3) neither of the above

Do you have a New Testament?
Then just read Romans 4:8.
It will explain to you that God does not charge you with your carnal deeds. (if you are born again).
And why is that AaronH?
Its because Jesus has already died on a Cross, on Earth, for ALL your sin... so that your are not charged with them, in Eternity. (after you die).
See, the reason you (if you are born again) will meet God as Father, and the unbelievers will meet God as JUDGE, is why?

Do you know why?
You need to find that out, Aaron.

AaronH

Jan 23, 2021
Iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you have a New Testament?
Then just read Romans 4:8.
It will explain to you that God does not charge you with your carnal deeds. (if you are born again).
And why is that AaronH?
Its because Jesus has already died on a Cross, on Earth, for ALL your sin... so that your are not charged with them, in Eternity. (after you die).
See, the reason you (if you are born again) will meet God as Father, and the unbelievers will meet God as JUDGE, is why?

Do you know why?
You need to find that out, Aaron.

So what’s wrong sinning? You say no need to confess sins, and they are still covered anyway. I’m righteous no matter what I do.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

A.) NO He does not.

Why?
THAT....is Salvation.

You wrote: Now most of you are stuck in the : "im a sinner, sinning, and confessing", theology of self righteousness.

How do you know what most of us believe? Or are you claiming to be the only knowledgeable, righteous person on the forum?

You say, "you do not see yourself as the blood of Jesus has cause God to see you." How do you know what somebody else believes without ever having communicated with them?

You also claim that "many of you are at odds with God's eternal perspective of you". How do you know what somebody else claims?

Who are you to judge others?

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what’s wrong sinning? You say no need to confess sins, and they are still covered anyway. I’m righteous no matter what I do.
That's the thinking of the flesh, disregard for sin. That's not the mind of Christ in us.

The fact that our sins are gone, all of them, is part of our justification. The other part is that we've be begotten from God Himself, sharing His pattern, righteous.

And this new righteous being doesn't have a light view of sin, I don't think.

Much love!

Reactions: AaronH

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How do you know what most of us believe?

Myself, I see this sort of thinking a lot. People very commonly identify themselves as "a sinner saved by grace", for instance. While that describes God's process, it's not who I am. I was a sinner, I've been saved by grace, and now I am a saint.

How many will argue all day long that when we, Christians, sin, we can ask God to forgive, and He will forgive us? Yet this shows the idea that we are not forgiven, and are therefore under condemnation, until we ask.

How many believe that if we commit sin, that this "breaks fellowship" with God? As if our fellowship with God is predicated on our behavior instead of what Jesus did for us in His death and resurrection.

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Are you born again?
If you are..... then Jesus has all your sin, and You have "the Gift of Righteousness".
Jesus became your sin, (if you are born again) and you became "as Jesus is, so are the born again is this world".
We are IN Christ.
We are IN the Kingdom of God.
We are IN this world but not OF this world.

Many Believers have an issue with just accepting God's Grace as freely given, but that does not change the situation.
See, for us to be accepted by God, we have to become His very Righteousness....and that is what happens when God receives our faith to give us "the gift of Righteousness".
This is Salvation.
This is what it means to be born again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How do you know what most of us believe?

The reason i can know this, is based on experience.
Years and years.

Im aware that most believers have been taught nearly NOTHING they need to know that will empower their discipleship and make it pure.
This is why they sinning and confessing, and think they can "lose it"...and are confused regarding basic NT theology.......its because they have not been taught the most basic fundamental Pauline Theology.

"what is that"?

Pauline Theology is what Jesus gave to Paul, by himself, when he took Paul apart from others and taught Him Church Doctrine.
Christ didnt do this with the others......He only did this with Paul.
This is why Paul gives us all the Church Doctrine, and this is why Paul wrote most of the New Testament.
So, to deliver this from a Pulpit or unto a Forum...., is not judging, its actually imparting the most valuable instruction you can get, if you are born again.

Hearers hear this, and legalist's fight this., since the time of the Apostles.

Let me give you an idea of what im talking about.....

I'll state something that should be 1+1 = 2, to all believers, yet, most believers, world wide, in church and on forums.... will look at it and not know how to answer it.

Try it.. without going online and doing a search, or opening a commentary, or doing a similar search.

1.) "Explain why the blood of Jesus that saved you, always keeps you saved".

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

The first question before those 4 is ,the meaning of being born again

John 3:7 "Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."

"Ye must be born again", as we have see, "ye must be born from above." If you are not born from above, that is to say, "born of woman", then you would be either a demonic spirit, or from a fallen angel. This is against God's law and the plan of God.

John 3:8 "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell from whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

Jesus is using an analogy here. He is saying you can hear the wind, but you can't see it. You can see the objects that are blown about in the wind, but the flow of the air itself you can not see.

When man's spirit separates from the flesh body, the soul's spirit goes where the soul goes. Man's spirit is the intellect of his soul which is that part of him that controls his soul and tells him what to do. The soul and the spirit are as one. The spirit is where your emotions come from and it gives you the ability to know right from wrong. It is from your spirit that your conscience gives you directions.

Jesus is saying that you cannot see where your spirit goes, for it is like the wind to our flesh senses, when it ascends to the Father. When you are with a loved one at the moment of death, you will not see the soul and spirit depart that physical body at the moment of death. But if you are familiar with that soul, your spirit will know when that soul has departed. Many times it has been reported that the ones that have died have spoken and talked to a loved one that has passed on, just prior to their giving up the spirit of life. God will send an angel to accompany the departing soul, into that transfer of the soul back to the Father that gave it.

Each soul must enter into an embryo once, and live in the human flesh as man [women] once, and during that life time each person has the free will to chose whom he will follow God, or Satan. At the close of this life; at God's appointed time, and for God's purposes, that flesh body is discarded, and the soul departs from the body, and returns to the Father that sent it. There is no transmigration of souls, as is taught in the eastern religions, but one soul, that enters one body, and lives in the body, until God appoints that soul to return home to heaven with Him.

What you do in this body is important, for your works do follow you, and at judgment day that is what you will be judged upon. That is why it becomes important to repent and believe on Jesus Christ, for in Him only is there salvation for your soul and your sins removed your soul's judgment at judgment day.

Paul addresses this in Hebrews 9:27, 28; "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" [27] "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin, unto salvation." [28]

When this happens you will not see the transfer of that soul when its spirit going back to our Heavenly Father. In the eons of time this is reality, and what we see with this flesh eyes can be a deception. Though you can not see it, it happens.

As long as one is in the flesh they will sin and as long as one sins they must repent

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What you do in this body is important, for your works do follow you, and at judgment day that is what you will be judged upon.t

Thats not how it will work in eternity, n2rhelight.

Its like this.

Each of us will meet God as Father or Judge.

And that is only based on one thing......"what did you do with JESUS THE CHRIST while you were breathing".

Did you receive Him and become born again or did you not.

That is all that will matter after you die, regarding where you end up.........heaven or hell.

You will not stand before God at Revelation 20:11 and be judged according to the number of good deeds you did on earth, as compared to the number of sins you committed, ....... as if you end up there, you are already DAMNED according to this verse.

John 3:36.

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, All Christians are free to go on a murdering spree and God will over look it? Tell the incarcerated converts that they can go back to their criminal ways after release from jail? A Christian who has an abortion does not upset God, only non-Christian abortions are upsetting to God? Gay sex is not a sin after conversion?

I hope you can agree, your beliefs are fret with serious problems.

@MattMooradian Don't be ridiculous. That is not what @Behold is saying at all. What he says is the truth but not all who call themselves Christians 'get' it.

God does the work of Salvation through the blood of Jesus so we don't have to. But when we are born again we want to please God and step away from our sinful lives and live pure and clean lives with the help of the Holy Spirit.

We can't change ourselves but God can and does change us - transform us - by the renewing of our minds. We become new people, a new creation. Creation - get that? Something created by God. It is a bit like taking off disgusting, dirty garments and putting on clean clothes. Our old clothes get thrown away and we never have to wear them again. We are clothed in righteousness. If we stain the new ones they get refreshed in the fountain of life as we confess, not as Catholics 'confess' to a priest, but humbly directly to God.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, All Christians are free to go on a murdering spree and God will over look it? Tell the incarcerated converts that they can go back to their criminal ways after release from jail? A Christian who has an abortion does not upset God, only non-Christian abortions are upsetting to God? Gay sex is not a sin after conversion?I hope you can agree, your beliefs are fret with serious problems.

You seem to be caught up in the devil's fallacy of "license to sin".... that was something that JUDE was dealing with , as well as Paul.
You don't realize this, so, i'll show you.

IN Jude's day, and In Paul's, you had religious fakirs, who would "go into houses and lead silly women captive"..

This means that fake teachers, the devil's ministers, would con their way into "houses', = Small local meeting places for believers... in the time of Paul..and they would teach a queer and perverted theology that ruined the faith of many.....and not just "silly women".
This has continued for 2000 yrs.
Its the same fight you find that exits to ruin Christian forums, its the endless one between the Legalists and those who understand the Gospel of The Grace of God.

Now....Here is the deal.
Satan created his ministers of "righteousness" to falsely teach in the early church, that the Grace of God, if taught correctly....is teaching "license to sin".
In other words, the devil has his people, his teachers, his Popes, his Bishops, His Protestant Pulpit leaders, in our day, in many cases... doing the same.

What they do, is try to FLIP and SUBVERT "the Grace of God", into the false idea and teaching.... that if you believe it or teach it correctly, you are teaching and believing in this "license to sin".

Many today are faith warped and Grace fallen, because the Devil has used their self righteousness to cause them to be deceived AGAINST The Grace of God, and the "GIFT of Salvation".
They hate it. They contradict it as much as they can, on every Christian Forum, and in all Pulpits that allow it.
These spiritually perverted people, have been convinced by the darkenss that is in them, that the Gift of Righteousness, and being "Made Righteous", if taught exactly like that, as Paul teaches it, and the Blood of Yeshua confirms it....is teaching : "license to sin".

So, Mattmooradian, IF.... someone tried to flip your faith and subvert you, within your faith, so that you come to think of the Grace of God as a "license to sin".. Which means that you can't believe that you are eternally saved by Jesus and Kept saved, and you don't work for that, or keep it, yourself..... or, you can't believe that all sin is forgiven, including your tomorrow's....
If that is your faith.....then you have been subverted by what is going on for 2000 yrs.
Jude describes you as the "error of Cain", if what i have just shown you, is you.

Billy Evmur

Dec 30, 2020
London
facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-

A.) NO He does not.

Why?
THAT....is Salvation.

I wholeheartedly agree with you in regard to those who want to be holy, who struggle with sin. But there is alas such a thing as wilful sin, deliberate and flagrant. Such as the notable sinner at Corinth, such must be dealt with by the assembly and brought to repentance.

But yes the way of holiness is to recognise that it has been done for us, is a finished work which we must walk in.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your sin?

Covered by the blood of Christ on the cross. And now left behind in a lake in my home town some years ago. Washed clean of sin, I arose as did Christ resurrected, in a new body, as one reborn through the love and sacrifice of Emmanuel. And being indwelt with his holy spirit, am now redeemed, no longer known as a sinner, but as a child of God alive and forgiven in the light of his grace and cared for and carried forth, as one who is alive and precious and wrapped in his grace.
Thank you God! Amen.