Where's Your Dream Vacation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me I do believe it would be Ireland since I always wanted to travel to the Isle of Man and I think that it's really pretty there. :)

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me I do believe it would be Ireland since I always wanted to travel to the Isle of Man and I think that it's really pretty there. :)

Yeah Ireland is up there on my list.

But, as a Ringie, I really want to see Middle Earth, which happens to pretty much be...New Zealand!

I'm all for the woods...and maybe an Elven Queen...or something...

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Really?

upload_2021-3-4_16-57-26.png

Isle of Man
State

Description
Description
The Isle of Man is a self-governing British Crown dependency in the Irish Sea between England and Ireland. It’s known for its rugged coastline, medieval castles and rural landscape, rising to a mountainous center. In the capital, Douglas, the Manx Museum traces the island’s Celtic and Viking heritage. The Isle of Man TT is a major annual cross-country motorcycle race around the island.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This works for me. :cool:

db4695246148ac75c25bb85039419a8b.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine was to Israel as well...and I have been.

Now... currently...mine is to either the park or lake for a barbeque with my friends... maybe some charter gulf fishing.

Maybe a trip to Ohio...not far off the Lake would be fun.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idaho, trapping wolves. Maybe fishing out West in some of those super clear rivers and lakes.
Trapping bobcats in the desert is another one.
What can I say? I was born a predator.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mine was to Israel as well...and I have been.

Now... currently...mine is to either the park or lake for a barbeque with my friends... maybe some charter gulf fishing.

Maybe a trip to Ohio...not far off the Lake would be fun.

I'm surprised that you went to Israel as I hear that it can be rather dangerous over there. Gee,.. I wonder why you would possibly want to go to Ohio. I thought you thought that it was too cold. :p (Btw, what did you mean by not too far off the lake?)

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disney World at a HomeWood Suite. I use to work at Hilton Reservations Worldwide and just loved Homewoods Suites even though I never stayed at one :)

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been to Walt Disneyworld before and I can't wait until our virtual trip to Disneyland this summer. :D

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm surprised that you went to Israel as I hear that it can be rather dangerous over there. Gee,.. I wonder why you would possibly want to go to Ohio. I thought you thought that it was too cold. :p (Btw, what did you mean by not too far off the lake?)

Israel is not dangerous. It is a police state though. The only way you might experience harm is by one of the taxi cabs...they love to overcharge Americans. So the the Old City tourist section on the Temple Mount. Don't buy trinkets there...get them anywhere else in Israel... Elijah's Cave usually has the same schlock but much cheaper.

Food is expensive...not like Slovakia where we had just come from. Booze, Tobacco, and pork was much cheaper in Europe..in Israel those things are outrageously expensive.

Palestinians by and large are more interested in your tourist dollars than their ideology. They are poor and their government is interested in keeping it that way. They aren't that devoutly religious...only interested in the appearance of having their religion and fighting with Israel.

The two sides are obnoxious...very obnoxious.

But the women in the IDF are absolutely beautiful...deadly... but beautiful.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so what about my question? When you said that you wanted to come to Ohio not too far off the lake that sort of makes me think you want to stay in a boathouse or something. :p

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel and Italy.

I would love to visit both places...but also somewhere in Eastern Europe, where the faith is apparently much stronger. I am interested in their culture, such as in Estonia, it seems like a small but quaint country, and relatively peaceful and happy.