• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The more you mature in Christ, the deeper you go, is always and only based on how much you have learned to rest in Jesus.
The more you mature in God's Grace, is in direct relationship , is in direct proportion to your understanding of how the Law has no dominion over you, and why.

Grace builds you.
Law reduces you.
Grace lifts you.
The Law stumbles you.
Grace Frees you.
The Law chains you. = Legalism
The blood of Jesus frees you from sin.
Trying to keep the law causes you to be sin conscious, and you will sin more.

Being wrongly affected by the Law & Commandments enflames your flesh, corrupts your faith, and ruins your Christianity. = Legalism

The Law puts a veil on your mind that blinds you regarding the correct understanding of the Grace of God.

If you are taught that Jesus saved you and Jesus keeps you saved, and you are to rest in this right believing, and you feel compelled to resist this truth, then its because the law has you under its control, it is blinding you, its a VEIL over you= and that is why you can not see or understand the Grace of God correctly.

If you are not born again, the Law is a veil that is preventing you from seeing the Light of God's salvation.
If you are born again and are trying to keep the law and commandments as your way of gaining God's acceptance and trying to keep God's acceptance, then the devil has blinded you to the Grace of God, you are fallen from Grace, and are not resting in the Truth of the Gospel.

There are 2 Gospels.

One is God given. And this Gospel is "Paul's Gospel" and this is, that Jesus IS salvation.
Its all of HIM.
(Grace Through Faith, not of works) (The Gift of Salvation) and if you have Jesus (Christ in you), if He is in you, then you are One with God and Christ forever. (Eternal Life).

The Devil's Gospel is this....."Jesus saved me, and now i have to ""_____________"" to keep myself saved, and if i do that LIST for the rest of my life, then I hope and pray that God will let me into heaven after i die.
See that BLANK? That Blank is your self righteousness. And it has replaced Jesus in many Christian's lives. And whatever is in that Blank, that LIST....it has become your false savior and this means the Devil has corrupted your faith because the devil has blinded you with your own self righteousness. (Law and Commandments).
The Devil uses the LaW and Commandments to corrupt God's Truth.
That is what He does, and that is how he blinds the mind.

Which one are you?

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
-
The more you mature in Christ, the deeper you go, is always and only based on how much you have learned to rest in Jesus.
The more you mature in God's Grace, is in direct relationship , is in direct proportion to your understanding of how the Law has no dominion over you, and why.

Grace builds you.
Law reduces you.
Grace lifts you.
The Law stumbles you.
Grace Frees you.

Being wrongly affected by the Law & Commandments enflames your flesh, corrupts your faith, and ruins your Christianity. = Legalism

The Law puts a veil on your mind that blinds you regarding the correct understanding of the Grace of God.

If you are taught that Jesus saved you and Jesus keeps you saved, and you are to rest in this right believing, and you feel compelled to resist this truth, then its because the law has you under its control, it is blinding you, its a VEIL over you= and that is why you can not see or understand the Grace of God correctly.

If you are not born again, the Law is a veil that is preventing you from seeing the Light of God's salvation.
If you are born again and are trying to keep the law and commandments as your way of gaining God's acceptance and trying to keep God's acceptance, then the devil has blinded you to the Grace of God, you are fallen from Grace, and are not resting in the Truth of the Gospel.

There are 2 Gospels.

One is God given. And this Gospel is "Paul's Gospel" and this is, that Jesus IS salvation.
Its all of HIM.
(Grace Through Faith, not of works) (The Gift of Salvation) and if you have Jesus (Christ in you), if He is in you, then you are One with God and Christ forever. (Eternal Life).

The Devil's Gospel is this....."Jesus saved me, and now i have to ""_____________"" to keep myself saved, and if i do that LIST for the rest of my life, then I hope and pray that God will let me into heaven after i die.
See that BLANK? That Blank is your self righteousness. And it has replaced Jesus in many Christian's lives. And whatever is in that Blank, that LIST....it has become your false savior and this means the Devil has corrupted your faith because the devil has blinded you with your own self righteousness. (Law and Commandments).

Which one are you?

All said without single piece of evidence.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Grace builds you.
Law reduces you.
Grace lifts you.
The Law stumbles you.
Grace Frees you.

There are 2 Gospels.

Its all of HIM.

Which one are you?
Yes, how ignorant of many who are still trying to understand and improve on or assist the work of the Spirit. It is given to them as the gift and grace of YHWH for salvation from above. True believers live in it by faith.

True believers, being faithful and trusting in the Spirit they now possess, do not try to add, and 'help it' in its work or renewal and sanctification. It would be like trying to help a surgeon 'fix' us when we are helpless, laying horizontal on the gurney. As if we truly understand our ailment called sin and how to fix it, all by ourselves.

APAK

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pro 28:9, He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Jas 1:22, But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Jas 1:23, For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
Jas 1:24, For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
Jas 1:25, But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Reactions: shortangel

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Grace builds you.
Law reduces you.
Grace lifts you.
The Law stumbles you.
Grace Frees you.

There are 2 Gospels.

Its all of HIM.

Which one are you?

Much of that is actually man's doctrine of Hyper-Dispensationalism. They are the ones who wrongly preach that two gospels exist, when God's Word teaches there is but only ONE Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Early Hyperdispensationalists were those like E.W. Bullinger who accepted John Darby's false pre-trib rapture theory and dispensationalist theories linked to it. Later ones like C.R. Stam and the Berean Bible Society and Grace Gospel Fellowship kept adding to it, so that now they preach the false idea of two gospels, one for Gentiles by Paul, and another by Peter to the Jews. Thus they accept only Paul's Epistles for Gentile believers, and the rest of The Bible being for Jews. It's a false doctrine through and through, designed to mislead, and it's just more mud piled upon the mud of the false pre-trib rapture doctrine of the 1830s.

Those are one of the main groups of men's false traditions that want to keep you away from understanding Christ's Olivet discourse where He gave His Church the timing of His return to gather His being after the tribulation (Matthew 24; Mark 13). Those false ones don't want you to study that, but just accept the pre-trib lie that you'll be raptured prior to the tribulation.

God will allow you to be deceived if that's what you want by listening to those men instead of getting into His Word to discover what He said.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3:10 shows us quite plainly that those overcomers in Philadelphia who keep the word of Christ's patience will be kept from the hour of trial that is going to try the whole earth.

While many who believe in a post-trib rapture will not be raptured pre-trib; there are those who will be.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Devil uses the Law and Commandments to corrupt God's Truth.
Not according to Paul.

THE LAW IS HOLY, JUST, GOOD, AND SPIRITUAL
Wherefore the Law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good... For we know that the Law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. (Rom 7:12,14)

As we can see above, the problem is not with the Law, but with human beings. And even after we are saved, the "flesh" (the old Adamic sin nature) is not eradicated automatically. Hence the need to mortify or crucify the flesh.

So the true statement would be "Now that I am saved, I must live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present world". And that is exactly what the Ten Commandments require. That is also what the Law of Love requires. That is also exactly what the two Greatest Commandments require.