While seeking to be justified……

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:17 (NASB20)
“But if, while seeking to be justified in Christ, we ourselves have also been found sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Far from it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What experience is being pointed at in the above scripture…?

It is the experience of after one sees their death in Christ and sees that only by faith will they ever be able to cease from sin… Yet the experience of being set free from sin is still somewhere in the future, so they find themselves still being under the power of the flesh… This is the place of the trial of faith, will one keep reckoning themselves dead to sin and alive unto God or will they shrink back..? The answer here is only to the degree one sees the necessity of their death to be made free from sin… For this is where one’s eyes turn to Christ the more, or throw in the towel and say there is nothing to this truth of being dead in Christ and alive unto God…

For it all comes down to one seeing the only way one will ever be made free from their own will, (which is the creator of all their sin), is to reckon themselves dead to it by faith… This and this alone will set one free from themselves, (themselves being all the evil that they possess)… For the salvation of Christ is all encompassing, it has left nothing out, for as free as a dead man would be to all the influences of this world, so is the man that reckons themselves dead by faith in Christ’s death….

For being put to death with Christ and being raised with Him to a new life is the offer of salvation, blessed is the one that perseveres in this faith as they are seeking to be justified in Christ by faith as the flesh still clings to them… For when one sees that their only hope is through this faith, then will their faith grab unto being joined with Christ in both His death and resurrection, to the glory of the experiencing of the walking in newness of life…

Be blessed in the experiencing of the salvation offered in Christ….

A fellow believer, Not me

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe we as humans need God since he is good. We are justified to receive God as the Holy Spirit into our soul and be together with him. Without the atonement of God we are not justified. But we are not justified to be with God by anything we can do. We simply must be baptized, confirmed to receive the Holy Spirit and have faith in Jesus the Christ. Then knowing we are imperfect to the law of Love God and Others we become aware that we are sinners and only justified thru faith in Jesus the Christ.

I don't believe we are justified to be righteous. God is righteous and leads us into doing good and behaving righteously like a Father takes the hand of a toddler and leads us thru the Holy Spirit. God is the only one truly Good.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
We simply must be baptized, confirmed to receive the Holy Spirit

Im glad you showed up with that Baptismal Regeneration heresy, as there is a member here, @Ritajanice who had no idea what the "cult of Mary" teaches as their gospel, and here you are, preaching it, dev553344

What you said is a "Cult of Mary" lie that offends the Cross of Christ.

You even put water...getting in water, and being confirmed....BEFORE Giving God Faith in Christ.

So, you made FAITH in Christ....secondary....... and WATER Baptism, Primary, more important, regarding Why God would save you.

Thats a false Gospel, that is : Galatians 1:8

Listen, WATER has nothing to do with SALVATION.
Nothing.. unless water died on the Cross for your sin.
Maybe you think it did.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe we as humans need God since he is good. We are justified to receive God as the Holy Spirit into our soul and be together with him. Without the atonement of God we are not justified. But we are not justified to be with God by anything we can do. We simply must be baptized, confirmed to receive the Holy Spirit and have faith in Jesus the Christ. Then knowing we are imperfect to the law of Love God and Others we become aware that we are sinners and only justified thru faith in Jesus the Christ.

I don't believe we are justified to be righteous. God is righteous and leads us into doing good and behaving righteously like a Father takes the hand of a toddler and leads us thru the Holy Spirit. God is the only one truly Good.
May we all be blessed in the knowledge of our need of Him, and to the growing of the knowledge of that need….

Blessing in that growing, Not me

Reactions: dev553344