• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“While you were out playing...”

...a little girl went out for a night of "innocent fun" dressed in her princess dress and sparkly slippers.

Sure that it is just a night for safe, innocent fun, her parents sent her out into her local neighborhood to knock doors and ask for candy... "Trick or treat!?"

But something goes wrong... and she turns up missing.
Her parents are frantic!

And while you were out playing with evil... eating the devil's candy... dressed up like him and his employees... a little princess goes missing. The neighborhood is in shock! What happened to the little princess?!!

And while you were playing church... with your "trunk-or-treats" and Fall festivals... evil rejoices... evil persists... someone misses their little princess... and a nightmare begins. If only it was make-believe... if only it was just a bad dream...

...while evil rejoices...

...the little princess cries...
...and then she screams....

...but it is not a dream.

Her torture is hideous... her murder is grotesque! The servants of satan revel that night... they take her pieces and hide them in some hay ...and they take a "hay ride" and use it to traumatize their children into deathly silence.

But it was just a fun night of innocence... while you were out playing with evil, eating satan's candy, dressed up like one of his employees... a little princess cries... the little princess dies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ this is a topic I learned about over the years and how damaging it can be on lives. When I was much younger I decided with my wife to not encourage or allow our children to participate in Halloween, even role playing board games and other seemly innocent activities. My spirit within me urged me to be this way over time, repeatedly. It was the will of God for us. I then continued to also clear out all activities that resembled evil...horror movies, symbols etc..and even religious symbols in our lives..and it became easy to do. I do have more to say on this subject, that affected my life before I got married and later in my middle age...maybe I will share it with you later on.

Can I be forward with you? Have you had experiences personally or first-hand of any facet of the MK-Ultra programs or associated satanic activities.

I understand if you do not want to answer...

Thanks for sharing this topic. Many should gain more knowledge by studying this topic more. It is real and very evil

Bless you,

APAK

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ this is a topic I learned about over the years and how damaging it can be on lives. When I was much younger I decided with my wife to not encourage or allow our children to participate in Halloween, even role playing board games and other seemly innocent activities. My spirit within me urged me to be this way over time, repeatedly. It was the will of God for us. I then continued to also clear out all activities that resembled evil...horror movies, symbols etc..and even religious symbols in our lives..and it became easy to do. I do have more to say on this subject, that affected my life before I got married and later in my middle age...maybe I will share it with you later on.

Can I be forward with you? Have you had experiences personally or first-hand of any facet of the MK-Ultra programs or associated satanic activities.

I understand if you do not want to answer...

Thanks for sharing this topic. Many should gain more knowledge by studying this topic more. It is real and very evil

Bless you,

APAK
Yes, I am a survivor of both multigenerational SRA and MK Ultra. The poem in the OP was written by me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK I would like to hear/read anything you have liberty to share.

God bless you!
AJ

Reactions: Heart2Soul

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I am a survivor of both multigenerational SRA and MK Ultra. The poem in the OP was written by me.
I suspected as much. I hope you have truly adjusted well today, with knowledge that our Lord has given you back your 'freedom' to think in love and truth. I'm truly happy you can speak of it.....THe Lord is will you always

Friend and brother in Christ, always... APAK:)

PS I will be out of pocket right now...leaving the house..later then..

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK I would like to hear/read anything you have liberty to share.

God bless you!
AJ
In short, I was not under any CIA program of mind control of physical/mental torture or even subtle and soft manipulation by other devices and the like. I know a bit about it though. I do know a bit about the CIA, Masonry and some Jewish sects..and some of their evil and satanic lifestyles.

I do know of evil personally though. I have always thought my mother was an enabler or open to satanism....and not just playing with Tarot cards either...and speaking to common witches on the street where she grew up. She was an evil mother (still living and marching to 90 years of age). I have to admit, even though I love her as a mother, today, always have, she was and is very narcissistic, a control freak and a psychopath.

She ruined my siblings, mentally and even physically by manipulating and controlling my Dad to physically beat and abuse my three sisters. She seemed to like it at times. Looking back at it over the years, I knew we were a very dysfunctional family and evil was definitely living in it. You could feel it...it was a hell hole many times....I survived this evil type of programming. I left the house and stayed away and married without telling my parents at first.

Today my three sisters are ruined - mentally and spiritually. One still is in prison..been in the cage on and off..not far off from her retirement years as well. One is a near copy of my mother, and the another, my older sister, hid from me for about 20 years. She was afraid my mother would find out that she was speaking with me, believe it or not. She did not want the pain anymore. So sad, makes me have tears even now.

Her daughter actually called me recently to break the ice, and I called my sister. She is a 'permanently' broken person. I love her dearly. I hope I can help heal her with prayer and love that she needs so much. She is living, rock bottom, with Lupus and CIDP..immune system and blood problems. She admitted she was programmed by our mother, and she knew she was abused.... and even today she still feels my mother would find and and curse her for speaking with me. .....much more ..I guess that may be enough

I also caught myself possessed with drawing satanic art before I was married. I was good at it...I believe my mother or the spirit(s) around her affected me.

I also met someone later that enticed me to evil after being marriage....I found out she was actually a witch....enchantments, symbols, etc....as one time she tried to used a charm and pennant to attract me and communicate with demons...she could never get her devises to work on me ....she said the demons are not interested in me...yes I was in Christ....and she knew I was very different...it is stupid for anyone to get involved in evil...it is real....

In Christ we are healed. I believe it with ALL my heart. I have a loving mate and wife and friend. God has been good to me. He saved me....and now I want my sister to heal as well.....stop now

Bless you AJ

APAK

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. She deserved more and help.. I'm glad I live only about 2.5 hours drive from her...it is a miracle I found her again..now I can be an instrument for healing...it will happen, in God's time, I know it.
Just keep on trusting God and asking for His help. He is always able!

Reactions: TLHKAJ and APAK

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In short, I was not under any CIA program of mind control of physical/mental torture or even subtle and soft manipulation by other devices and the like. I know a bit about it though. I do know a bit about the CIA, Masonry and some Jewish sects..and some of their evil and satanic lifestyles.

I do know of evil personally though. I have always though my mother was an enabler or open to satanism....and not just playing with Tarot cards either...and speaking to common witches on the street where she grew up. She was an evil mother (still living and marching to 90 years of age). I have to admit, even though I love her as a mother, today, always have, she was and is very narcissistic, a control freak and a psychopath.

She ruined my siblings, mentally and even physically by manipulating and controlling my Dad to physically beat and abuse my three sisters. She seemed to like it at times. Looking back at it over the years, I knew we were a very dysfunctional family and evil was definitely living in it. You could feel it...it was a hell hole many times....I survived this evil type of programming. I left the house and stayed away and married without telling my parents at first.

Today my three sisters are ruined - mentally and spiritually. One still is in prison..been in the cage on and off..not far off from her retirement years as well. One is a near copy of my mother, and the another, my older sister, hid from me for about 20 years. She was afraid my mother would find out that she was speaking with me, believe it or not. She did not want the pain anymore. So sad, makes me have tears even now.

Her daughter actually called me recently to break the ice, and I called my sister. She is a 'permanently' broken person. I love her dearly. I hope I can help heal her with prayer and love that she needs so much. She is living, rock bottom, with Lupus and CIDP..immune system and blood problems. She admitted she was programmed by our mother, and she knew she was abused.... and even today she still feels my mother would find and and curse her for speaking with me. .....much more ..I guess that may be enough

I also caught myself possessed with drawing satanic art before I was married. I was good at it...I believe my mother or the spirit(s) around her affected me.

I also met someone later that enticed me to evil after being marriage....I found out she was actually a witch....enchantments, symbols, etc....as one time she tried to used a charm and pennant to attract me and communicate with demons...she could never get her devises to work on me ....she said the demons are not interested in me...yes I was in Christ....and she knew I was very different...it is stupid for anyone to get involved in evil...it is real....

In Christ we are healed. I believe it with ALL my heart. I have a loving mate and wife and friend. God has been good to me. He saved me....and now I want my sister to heal as well.....stop now

Bless you AJ

APAK
Your story APAK, silences me and even my eyes have tears.

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your story APAK, silences me and even my eyes have tears.
Thank you for your heartfelt response. I guess I needed to unload a bit, since I just found my lost sister again, literally on the 19th August, when I punched in the numbers given to me by her daughter. When my wife and I went over to see her days later, I was numb and did not expect anything. I never held her to a standard. I just wanted to hug her...

Thanks again for your warm comment.

You have a caring heart,

APAK

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK God bless you and thank you for sharing your heart. I'm so glad to hear you've been reconnected with your sister. You have people here to join you in prayer for her (and for you) in this time of healing.

Blessings,
AJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ
@APAK
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and concerns. I am in prayer with you and others for God's help here.
God bless you, and thank you as well. I'm glad I could share part of my story here. I wish more of God's people knew these things happen. They are a reality and nothing to take lightly.

Reactions: amadeus

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspected as much. I hope you have truly adjusted well today, with knowledge that our Lord has given you back your 'freedom' to think in love and truth. I'm truly happy you can speak of it.....THe Lord is will you always

Friend and brother in Christ, always... APAK:)

PS I will be out of pocket right now...leaving the house..later then..
Thank you, brother. When I joined here a few days or so ago, I thought maybe I won't share about these things right off .... but it's hard to keep silent. I have paid a very high price for speaking what I know. But I'm in God's hands...

Blessings in Christ,
AJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, brother. When I joined here a few days or so ago, I thought maybe I won't share about these things right off .... but it's hard to keep silent. I have paid a very high price for speaking what I know. But I'm in God's hands...

Blessings in Christ,
AJ
Yes, it's hard to keep silent on these matters. The Spirit within you has given you courage I'm sure. It may be the right time. And it is now.

You now know most folks on this site are quite empathetic and 'feel' your plight and journey as you grow in Christ. This is what I've come to know. The folks here fight a bit, usually it results in strengthening and edifying each other. There are times when some have had enough with someone. I have be that way before. I come back in time. I also really do not believe in folks singing the same tune all the time. No one can really learn from each other that way. And they do come together when they 'see' and 'hear' a contrite heart cry out in spirit, and especially in need.

There are other sites, and this one may not be perfect. I at least learn from others and it does affect and improve my walk in Christ over time.

Bless you again AJ. Keep speaking your mind. I love it!

APAK

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it's hard to keep silent on these matters. The Spirit within you has given you courage I'm sure. It may be the right time. And it is now.

You now know most folks on this site are quite empathetic and 'feel' your plight and journey as you grow in Christ. This is what I've come to know. The folks here fight a bit, usually it results in strengthening and edifying each other. There are times when some have had enough with someone. I have be that way before. I come back in time. I also really do not believe in folks singing the same tune all the time. No one can really learn from each other that way. And they do come together when they 'see' and 'hear' a contrite heart cry out in spirit, and especially need.

There are other sites, and this one may not be perfect. I at least learn from others and it does affect and improve my walk in Christ over time.

Bless you again AJ. Keep speaking your mind. I love it!

APAK

You put a smile on my face... thank you. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“While you were out playing...”

...a little girl went out for a night of "innocent fun" dressed in her princess dress and sparkly slippers.

Sure that it is just a night for safe, innocent fun, her parents sent her out into her local neighborhood to knock doors and ask for candy... "Trick or treat!?"

But something goes wrong... and she turns up missing.
Her parents are frantic!

And while you were out playing with evil... eating the devil's candy... dressed up like him and his employees... a little princess goes missing. The neighborhood is in shock! What happened to the little princess?!!

And while you were playing church... with your "trunk-or-treats" and Fall festivals... evil rejoices... evil persists... someone misses their little princess... and a nightmare begins. If only it was make-believe... if only it was just a bad dream...

...while evil rejoices...

...the little princess cries...
...and then she screams....

...but it is not a dream.

Her torture is hideous... her murder is grotesque! The servants of satan revel that night... they take her pieces and hide them in some hay ...and they take a "hay ride" and use it to traumatize their children into deathly silence.

But it was just a fun night of innocence... while you were out playing with evil, eating satan's candy, dressed up like one of his employees... a little princess cries... the little princess dies.

You have come out of some pretty heavy stuff! Praise God, He knew you were His :).
It is so good of you to share this reality. Innocence is Satan's specialty...angel of light and all. It's not hard to see his influence in just about everything.
I am very grateful for you and thankful to God that He pulled you out of all that, and showed you your true identity and reality! Amen :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have come out of some pretty heavy stuff! Praise God, He knew you were His :).
It is so good of you to share this reality. Innocence is Satan's specialty...angel of light and all. It's not hard to see his influence in just about everything.
I am very grateful for you and thankful to God that He pulled you out of all that, and showed you your true identity and reality! Amen :)
Such uplifting words ...thank you, @Nancy :)
God is so good and merciful. When I didn't know Him, I began to hear the voice of the Lord revealing Himself to me and calling me to follow Him at age 10. For 3 years, He drew me ...I received Him at age 13.
That did not mean the end of my sufferings related to SRA/MK, but He has kept me through it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such uplifting words ...thank you, @Nancy :)
God is so good and merciful. When I didn't know Him, I began to hear the voice of the Lord revealing Himself to me and calling me to follow Him at age 10. For 3 years, He drew me ...I received Him at age 13.
That did not mean the end of my sufferings related to SRA/MK, but He has kept me through it.

He does have that 'keeping' power yes? I can only imagine what you had gone through, and I'm sure there is residual suffering, memories. I am so sorry that happened to you, and anyone else. God had His hand on you :)

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ