Who are you ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Are you born again, or are you just water baptized?
They are not the same.

So, readers, here is a question for you if you are born again..
What sin did the blood of Jesus NOT pay for, today, and tomorrow, and forever, if you are born again ???
See, you either understand that Jesus became ALL your sin and you became His Righteousness, or you have not even begun to yet understand "GRACE", = the Grace of God.

So, another question... Is there Sin in Christ?
Is there SIN IN CHRIST?
No there is not. And are the born again "IN CHRIST"?
Are the born again = "The righteousness of God, IN CHRIST"?
YES THEY ARE !
If you had any sin, could you be a part of God's family RIGHT NOW?
NOPE.

Have you ever read Romans 4:8 that says that God does not charge you for any sin you commit after you are saved?
= NOPE.
Because if you had read this, or been taught this as you should have been the first week you were saved, you would not be wasting your Christian Life trying to repent and confess your way back into salvation every week.
See, you believe wrong and that is why you live wrong.
You've had really bad teaching, and that is why you have really bad theology and no understanding of who you are "in Christ".

See, there is a harmful false theology that says...>""well, im saved and then i sin, and until i repent im lost or im out of fellowship with God, until i put myself back by my self effort".
And that is not related to Salvation. That thinking is not related to Grace. Its only related to self righteousness.

Salvation is.....that Christ became your sin on the cross and DIED, and you became His Righteousness and now have ETERNAL LIFE.
So, how Righteous.... how HOLY..... is Christ's righteousness? ??? = Its just as HOLY AS GOD.
And if you are born again you have the same righteousness. "The Gift of Righteousness". The born again are "The righteousness of GOD...IN CHRIST".
This is "the GIFT of Righteousness". This is why God took you as His, and accepted you when you Trusted in Christ and were born again.
See, He gave you HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS so that HE COULD TAKE YOU Into His HOLY HEAVENLY family.
Thats why you are born again. That is what it means to be a "new CREATION IN CHRIST".
Your spirit is born again, by God's Spirit, INTO GOD's, Spirit.
You are , "ONE" with God and Christ, if you are born again.

You've been told you are a "saved sinner" by people who should not be teaching or preaching. They should be out of the ministry. They lied to you, all of your life. They teach a bible that is closed to them. They read verses that they can't discern. They are wells without water. They are clouds that never rain.

Listen.. Who does God say you are?
He says you are ....

Saint
An Heir of God
A Joint heir with Christ
The Body of Christ
Brethren
Son of GOD
Child of the LIGHT
Redeemed
Born again
Blood Bought
Bride of Christ
Temple of the Holy Spirit

See all that? That is how GOD esteems you. THAT IS YOU, in God's perspective if you are born again.
And you dont see yourself as any of that because you have been lied to all your Christian Life by people who are DECEIVED.
And they've caused you to be also, if you see yourself as a "sinner", who is supposed to be repenting and confessing and living a failed Christian life, that is exactly that if that if what you are doing.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, the Lord gives you this identity even when you blow it.

You are "declared righteous" even if you are ungodly in your behaviour (Romans 4:5).

This identity cannot be subverted by blowing it.

Now that you have this identity of righteousness, that cannot be trifled with, go and live like it (1 John 3:7).

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you born again, or are you just water baptized?
They are not the same.

So, readers, here is a question for you if you are born again..
What sin did the blood of Jesus NOT pay for, today, and tomorrow, and forever, if you are born again ???
See, you either understand that Jesus became ALL your sin and you became His Righteousness, or you have not even begun to yet understand "GRACE", = the Grace of God.

So, another question... Is there Sin in Christ?
Is there SIN IN CHRIST?
No there is not. And are the born again "IN CHRIST"?
Are the born again = "The righteousness of God, IN CHRIST"?
YES THEY ARE !
If you had any sin, could you be a part of God's family RIGHT NOW?
NOPE.

Have you ever read Romans 4:8 that says that God does not charge you for any sin you commit after you are saved?
= NOPE.
Because if you had read this, or been taught this as you should have been the first week you were saved, you would not be wasting your Christian Life trying to repent and confess your way back into salvation every week.
See, you believe wrong and that is why you live wrong.
You've had really bad teaching, and that is why you have really bad theology and no understanding of who you are "in Christ".

See, there is a harmful false theology that says...>""well, im saved and then i sin, and until i repent im lost or im out of fellowship with God, until i put myself back by my self effort".
And that is not related to Salvation. That thinking is not related to Grace. Its only related to self righteousness.

Salvation is.....that Christ became your sin on the cross and DIED, and you became His Righteousness and now have ETERNAL LIFE.
So, how Righteous.... how HOLY..... is Christ's righteousness? ??? = Its just as HOLY AS GOD.
And if you are born again you have the same righteousness. "The Gift of Righteousness". The born again are "The righteousness of GOD...IN CHRIST".
This is "the GIFT of Righteousness". This is why God took you as His, and accepted you when you Trusted in Christ and were born again.
See, He gave you HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS so that HE COULD TAKE YOU Into His HOLY HEAVENLY family.
Thats why you are born again. That is what it means to be a "new CREATION IN CHRIST".
Your spirit is born again, by God's Spirit, INTO GOD's, Spirit.
You are , "ONE" with God and Christ, if you are born again.

You've been told you are a "saved sinner" by people who should not be teaching or preaching. They should be out of the ministry. They lied to you, all of your life. They teach a bible that is closed to them. They read verses that they can't discern. They are wells without water. They are clouds that never rain.

Listen.. Who does God say you are?
He says you are ....

Saint
An Heir of God
A Joint heir with Christ
The Body of Christ
Brethren
Son of GOD
Child of the LIGHT
Redeemed
Born again
Blood Bought
Bride of Christ
Temple of the Holy Spirit

See all that? That is how GOD esteems you. THAT IS YOU, in God's perspective if you are born again.
And you dont see yourself as any of that because you have been lied to all your Christian Life by people who are DECEIVED.
And they've caused you to be also, if you see yourself as a "sinner", who is supposed to be repenting and confessing and living a failed Christian life, that is exactly that if that if what you are doing.
You sin everyday. Your self righteous posts are exceedingly sinful.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sin everyday. Your self righteous posts are exceedingly sinful.
Please pray that the Holy Spirit will reveal his sin to him.

And pray also that He will reveal my sin to me.

Because when it comes to the definition found in 1 John 3:4, I find that I do not really break the law of the Lord except in that I cannot wear tzitzti and tallit and tefilin.

And in this, I do believe that we are capable of being obedient to the spirit of the law and are not any longer bound by the letter.

If I were attempting to be justified through law-keeping, or through not sinning in my life, there are plenty of laws that would condemn me.

However, as a believer, I am not under the law (Romans 6:14) am dead to the law (Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19) and am delivered from the law (Romans 7:6).

So the law doesn't any longer point the finger at me when I break it; because I am justified through the blood of Christ.

So then, I cannot transgress the law because I am not under it (see Romans 4:15). And since sin is the transgression of the law, I therefore cannot sin.

There is no condemnation any more coming from the law as it is outside of us, written on tablets of stone.

Rather, the law governs us from the inside, as being written on fleshy tables of human hearts (Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews 10:16).

We are motivated by love as Christians; which is the bond of perfectness (Colossians 3:14). It is shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5) and is the fulfilling of the law within us (Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 8:4).

As long as I walk according to this love that the Lord has shed abroad in my heart, I don't sin.

And I believe that a Christian can walk consistently in this love for extended periods of time if not for the rest of his life.

The fruit of the Spirit is in fact love; and against such there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23).

So if I bear this fruit and walk according to it, I will not be violating any law of holy scripture. Thus, according to 1 John 3:4-9, I will not sin.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The fruit of the Spirit is in fact love; and against such there is no law (Galatians 5:22-23).

If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.

And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.

If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing

Peace be with you!

Fred Eans

May 31, 2020
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every soul was born from above, to be born from the womb. And yes there is the water in the bag, but that is little about nothing. The baptism is a sign a witness, that we belong to God through the Son. Christianity makes a big ado about being proper in their method. It would make you feel better if you followed Saint John the Baptist’s example. Not necessarily in a river, but submerged; as Jesus was also submerged. However, each individual have different circumstances. Whether sprinkling, a glass over the head or whatever, it is the words and the thoughts in the mind of the subject. Anyway, God knows. And only one baptism, having full knowledge of your actions.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every soul was born from above, to be born from the womb.
To be born from above is to be born again a second time.

This is a spiritual rebirth that takes place when a man receives Christ into his heart and life (John 1:12, Colossians 1:27, Revelation 3:20).

You can receive this spiritual rebirth by praying the following prayer:

Dear Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I admit that I have sinned against You; and I receive You now into my heart and life as my Saviour and as my Lord. Please forgive me of all my sins; and I will follow You all the days of my life. Please fill me with Your Holy Spirit and with Your love. I believe that You are the Son of God and I confess You that You are the Lord of everything and now the Lord of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"justbyfaith,
Please pray that the Holy Spirit will reveal his sin to him.

And pray also that He will reveal my sin to me.

We all need to be aware of our sins to confess them, daily. I am glad we agree on some things, but I must question some things here, at the very least for clarification.

Because when it comes to the definition found in 1 John 3:4, I find that I do not really break the law of the Lord except in that I cannot wear tzitzti and tallit and tefilin.

I do not limit 1 jn3:4 to mosaic law. All law is an extension of the ten Commandments. We are under law to Christ. Christians are not lawless.

1cor9:
20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

21 To them that are without law, as without law, (
being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

However, as a believer, I am not under the law (Romans 6:14) am dead to the law (Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19) and am delivered from the law (Romans 7:6).

No, this is speaking of the laws penalty, which Jesus took upon Himself.

So the law doesn't any longer point the finger at me when I break it; because I am justified through the blood of Christ.

Wrong, the law definitely points the finger at any who sin.

So then, I cannot transgress the law because I am not under it (see Romans 4:15). And since sin is the transgression of the law, I therefore cannot sin.

This is completely wrong. Believers are under the law, to Christ.If you sin, you sin indeed.

There is no condemnation any more coming from the law as it is outside of us, written on tablets of stone.

Rather, the law governs us from the inside, as being written on fleshy tables of human hearts (Hebrews 8:8-10, Hebrews
10:16).

It is now internal, yes, but not vanished.

We are motivated by love as Christians; which is the bond of perfectness (Colossians 3:14). It is shed abroad in our hearts through the Holy Ghost (Romans 5:5) and is the fulfilling of the law within us (Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 8:4).

The law gets fulfilled from the inside out.,not just within...
8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

As long as I walk according to this love that the Lord has shed abroad in my heart, I don't sin.

And I believe that a Christian can walk consistently in this love for extended periods of time if not for the rest of his life.

If this is a conditional or theoretical statement I understand, but Paul in Romans 7 makes it clear there is an ongoing struggle.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, this is speaking of the laws penalty, which Jesus took upon Himself.

That is what I am teaching.

Wrong, the law definitely points the finger at any who sin.

Sin is not imputed where there is no law (Romans 5:13). And as believers, we are not under the law, are dead to the law, and are delivered from the law (Romans 6:14, Romans 7:4, Galatians 2:19, Romans 7:6).

So the law doesn't point the finger at the one who is justified by the blood of Christ. The law's condemnation bounces off of the blood that is applied to us.

This is completely wrong. Believers are under the law, to Christ.If you sin, you sin indeed.

That we are under the law to Christ means that we are governed by the law from the inside; not that it has the power to condemn us from the outside.

If this is a conditional or theoretical statement I understand, but Paul in Romans 7 makes it clear there is an ongoing struggle.

Yes, the struggle is also spoken of in Galatians 5:17; wherein it is said that ye "cannot" do the things that ye "would".

If you apply 1 John 3:9 to this scripture, you will find that the struggle is in that in your flesh, you still desire to sin; but because you are restrained by the Holy Spirit you cannot do so.

That is, if you are born of God. ;)

Reactions: marks

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians can and do sin. They do not practice sin, but can sin.
In Acts5 sin did not "bounce off Annanias and Sappharia when they were cut off.
Sin does not bounce off those who took the Lord's supper in an ungodly manner.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

They were not condemned with the world but judged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And, the Lord gives you this identity even when you blow it.

You are "declared righteous" even if you are ungodly in your behaviour (Romans 4:5).
This identity cannot be subverted by blowing it.
Now that you have this identity of righteousness, that cannot be trifled with, go and live like it (1 John 3:7).

Yes you are correct.
There is no sin in Christ, and we are in Christ.
Most believers are trying to keep themselves saved because they do not understand the blood atonement.
So, they live a failed christianity, and instructed to do so, by ministers who should not be in the Pulpit, and by teachers who have no understanding regarding the fact that Salvation isn't something we do, its something that Christ did that we receive.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christians can and do sin.

You can't be the righteousness of God in Christ and also be a sinner.
You dont understand this because your belong to a religious system that pretends to understand the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, yet understands it not at all.
If you are sinning, its because you believe wrong. And because you believe wrong, you live wrong.

Reactions: Taken

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't be the righteousness of God in Christ and also be a sinner.
You dont understand this because your belong to a religious system that pretends to understand the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, yet understands it not at all.
If you are sinning, its because you believe wrong. And because you believe wrong, you live wrong.
you have a second commandment violation as your avatar.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
you have a second commandment violation as your avatar.

My avatar is a painting of Christ, that shows Him glorified, risen, and the disciples are hugging him and holding on to Him.
If that offends you, then you have a problem.

I own many bust's of Christ. Carved face and head, of Jesus.
They are so beautiful.
But they are nothing like His beauty. As nothing compares to the Beauty of the Risen one.

Also, Anthony, let go of the 10 commandments, and only use the 2 that Jesus gave.
If you keep those, you'll be keeping the 10

Fred Eans

May 31, 2020
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, you are born three times. When God personally oversaw each individual and made all of us a little different. (Finger prints). The second time is born from above, where God lovingly places that created entity into the fetus. The third time is when the mother cries out, “Is it over yet?

Reactions: Taken

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, you are born three times. When God personally oversaw each individual and made all of us a little different. (Finger prints). The second time is born from above, where God lovingly places that created entity into the fetus. The third time is when the mother cries out, “Is it over yet?
To be born from above means to be born again; after the first birth which is through the womb. It is a spiritual rebirth.

Jesus said, Ye must be born again.

Your doctrine prevents you from receiving the blessing of the second birth, because you seem to believe that you already have it from your first birth.

I suggest you read 2 Corinthians 5:14 (kjv). All are spiritually dead before they come to faith in Jesus. See also Ephesians 2:1 (kjv).

2Co 5:14, For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Eph 2:1, And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

This means that if you have not been born again through faith in Jesus, you are dead spiritually.

If you are only born once you will die twice; but if you are born twice you will very likely only die once.

Fred Eans

May 31, 2020
Illinois
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There needs to be clarification on this, even more so. 1. God’s Creation during the time of the dinosaur. All souls were created then. 2. Lucifer’s fall. 3. Destruction of that first age, to give everyone a clean slate without a memory of that unforgiving period. 4. The Son of God was manifested. 5. A new heaven and earth age. 6. God’s new Creation for the flesh age. 7. God created the Gentile in Chapter one verse 27. God rested. 8. God created Adam and his necessities. 9. God created from Adam’s DNA (not a rib), Eve. 10. Satan seduced Eve, and Eve shared with Adam. 11. From this time on all of man, hu man, was born from above to the womb. When Jesus explained to... about this, He just said they must be born from above where were stored the souls, the angels. We must use our common sense on this. The reason Jesus put it this way was because of the angels who left their habitat without God okaying it. These hybrids were giants like Goliath. Just like. 12. These angels are awaiting ever lasting destruction because they did not follow God’s rule of the flesh interment. - Now this is two births., from above and natural birth. The first birth was at the beginning of the first heaven and earth age when everything was created for God’s pleasure! You cannot go wrong about God’s Plan if you can understand the forgoing.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be born again by receiving Jesus Christ into your heart (John 1:12, Colossians 1:27, Revelation 3:20, John 3:3).

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers are under the law, to Christ.If you sin, you sin indeed.
I am not under the law . I am under grace. I fulfill the righteous requirement of the law by walking in the Spirit.

Reminds me of that early 20th century hymn - Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus. True Christians do not look to the law but to the righteousness of God manifested apart from the law.

For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace. Romans 6:14

For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Romans 8:3-4