Who do you think will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who will win Trump or Biden or Kanye?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 35 85.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Highly effective"? Precisely "effective" in what?

For example, reaching across the aisle to conservatives, and working with them to get bills passed for the good of Americans.

Biden teamed up with Reagan republicans to get the Brady Bill passed.

He introduced and sponsored the Violence Against Women Act and got enough republicans on board to make sure it passed. Which meant some dealing with them, and their concerns. But he got it done.

On the Clinton crime bill, Biden, as chairman of the judiciary committee, addressed crime, including opening community centers on the weekends to give teenagers a place to hang out that wasn’t the streets. Republicans ridiculed it as “midnight basketball.” But it worked. Later, he and Clinton both expressed regret about some provisions of the law which were interpreted by conservative judges to make it easier to incarcerate minorities for relatively minor infractions. He supported sentencing reform that addressed many of these flaws.

Whatever you think of it, there has been a continuing drop in crime after this bill passed. Reality counts.

The extreme left continues to resent him for not filibustering the Clarence Thomas nomination, after credible testimony about Thomas' sexual harassment of women emerged. It was a hard choice for him, but he stood by it.

As vice president during the Obama years, Biden was actively involved in the passing of the Affordable Care Act and hugely influential in shaping the stimulus package, which helped pull the economy out of the Great Recession with traditional liberal Keynesian borrowed money to build infrastructure and invest in sustainable energy.

Polls show voters want leaders who can work with the other side. “He works with anybody,” says Kessler. “The Democratic primary electorate is far more open to people like Joe Biden and others like him than the online activists,” who view compromises as sell-outs. Biden served in a Senate that was more clubby and respectful of friendships than today’s tribal warfare. At the Delaware dinner where he came close to announcing his candidacy, he extolled “Return Day,” a Delaware tradition where at the end of an election, winners and losers literally bury a hatchet and ride together in horse-drawn buggies to symbolize unity.

During the 2018 midterms, Biden was in Michigan at an event and gave Republican Rep. Fred Upton a favorable shout-out, which the Upton campaign turned into a commercial that helped him win the race, and that cost his Democratic challenger the seat. In the Senate, Biden was such a good colleague to Republican Strom Thurmond when they served together on the Judiciary committee, that Thurmond’s widow had Biden deliver the eulogy at Thurmond’s funeral.
Joe Biden’s History of Accomplishments Is Coming Back to Haunt Him

That kind of good will and greatness of spirit is offensive to the extremists who seek to divide us. But the American people recognize that those are exactly the qualities that will be needed to heal America. And that is why Biden has opened up an increasingly large lead over Trump, who can only succeed by further dividing us.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um, I think you're mistaking him for Jesus Christ.

Sorry, He decided not to run, this year. So you'll have to do with something less. Biden has been highly effective in pulling people together. Which is why he scares the extremists so much.

If you think only Jesus can be a peacemaker, you're ignoring everything Jesus stood for.

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God.

Reactions: Giuliano

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact - This is an ideologically driven neo-Marxist movement as explained by BLM founder
Violence is at the heart of Marxist ideology. They stir up strife and then capitalize on the mayhem to get their demands met--what THEY want, as one of the BLM chiefs said recently. But what THEY want is very bad for the rest of us Americans!!!

BLM Leader Demanded, Give Us What We Want Or We’ll Burn It All Down And Replace It

by Joe Newby And Jeff Dunetz | Jun 25, 2020 | Crime

While appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome told host Martha MacCallum that if America doesn’t give them what they want, they will burn down the system and replace it.

Source: BLM Leader Demanded, Give Us What We Want Or We’ll Burn It All Down And Replace It - The Lid

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, He decided not to run, this year. So you'll have to do with something less. Biden has been highly effective in pulling people together. Which is why he scares the extremists so much.

If you think only Jesus can be a peacemaker, you're ignoring everything Jesus stood for.

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called children of God.
Jesus does't have to run for the office which He holds eternally! He is the Lord and Savior, the Deliverer! Only He can bring true peace and justice to our nation and to this world! And He will!

We would do better preaching the gospel to the lost and praying for the salvation of souls than arguing about politics!

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he may annoy even some hard-left extremists. Too bad. You can't win many elections by catering to fringe elements.

I think most Americans are tired of the pointless anger that has become almost commonplace. The polls suggest I'm right.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Violence is at the heart of Marxist ideology. They stir up strife and then capitalize on the mayhem to get their demands met--what THEY want, as one of the BLM chiefs said recently. But what THEY want is very bad for the rest of us Americans!!!

I notice that they have, so far, been trying to stop mayhem. And I notice right-wing extremists have been caught trying to bring violence into their demonstrations. Which has turned Americans to favor BLM:

Popularity of Black Lives Matter Jumps to 62%
Popularity of Black Lives Matter Jumps to 62% - Rasmussen Reports®

From your link:

“I said,” Newsome told the host, “if this country doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking … figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It’s a matter of interpretation

“Let’s observe the history of the 1960s, when black people were rioting,” he went on. “We had the highest growth in wealth, in property ownership. Think about the last few weeks since we started protesting. There have been eight cops fired across the country.”

BLM Leader Demanded, Give Us What We Want Or We’ll Burn It All Down And Replace It - The Lid

If police stop murdering black citizens, or if they don't stop, and are brought to justice, exactly how is that going to harm me?

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus does't have to run for the office which He holds eternally!

But we are personally responsible for governing ourselves. We have a choice; an incompetent extremist who seeks to divide us, and a moderate democrat with a history of reaching across the aisle to find common ground with his opponents. It's time for a healer, not a divider.

We would do better preaching the gospel to the lost and praying for the salvation of souls than arguing about politics!

My generation had a different understanding; "God helps those who help themselves."

God gives us the means to help ourselves. He expects us to do it.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My generation had a different understanding; "God helps those who help themselves."
Lol, where do you find that in the Bible--First Hesitations??

Yeah, that's what wrong with the Baby Boomer generation. Bible reading was banned by SCOTUS, and our generation became biblically illiterate!

Romans 5:6--"For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly."

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he may annoy even some hard-left extremists. Too bad. You can't win many elections by catering to fringe elements.

I think most Americans are tired of the pointless anger that has become almost commonplace. The polls suggest I'm right.

Yep. We seem to be emerging from a very dark chapter in our history, now. Those extremists who thought their time had finally come, are no doubt angered and afraid. Look for increasingly strident and angry outbursts from the far left and the far right. But Americans are about to take back their country, I think.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If police stop murdering black citizens, or if they don't stop, and are brought to justice, exactly how is that going to harm me?

Do you really think this all the Marxist rebels want??

I gather that your refusal to answer means that you now realize that it won't hurt us. Thank you.

Whatever else they want, they'll have to put that up for approval, too. But "police should stop murdering us" is a reasonable demand, and has broad public support.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I gather that your refusal to answer means that you now realize that it won't hurt us. Thank you.

Whatever else they want, they'll have to put that up for approval, too. But "police should stop murdering us" is a reasonable demand, and has broad public support.

So...you're okay with BLM burning down the system?? Destroying our system of government?? OUR generation was taught about this evils of Marxism! Or did you miss that class?

And what about ALL of the other injustices against people of every color?? I want to see injustice end, period! Unfortunately, we will not see this until Jesus returns and sets His foot on the mountain! THEN, EVERY injustice will be dealt with equitably and effectively--for ALL people!

Last edited:

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, where do you find that in the Bible--First Hesitations??

Many Christians fall into the trap of inactivity. Many Christians ask God for help, but then expect God to do everything Himself. They excuse this by pointing to the fact that God will provide according to His will and in His timing. However, this is not a reason for inactivity. As a specific example, if you are in need of a job, ask the Lord to help you find a job - but then be active in actually looking for a job. While it is in His power to do so, it is highly unlikely that God will cause employers to come looking for you!
God helps those who help themselves - is it in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org

Proverbs 12:11 Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense.

God provides what you need, and expects you do do what you need to use it. The problem is, too many Christians think they are entitled to be waited on by God, to be provided with whatever they need. We were taught that work is a prayer, and that God expects us to work for our own welfare.

Yeah, that's what wrong with the Baby Boomer generation.

We'll just have to disagree on that.

Bible reading was banned by SCOTUS

You've been lied to about that. Even if you mean in public schools, it's a lie. My daughter was an officer in Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and they met in school to read the Bible and pray on a regular basis. The only rule is that the government can't get involved in it. C'mon.

and our generation became biblically illiterate!

Speak for yourself.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So...you're okay with BLM burning down the system??

I'm O.K. with stopping police from murdering black citizens. How about you? Since your guy is vague about what he means otherwise, you'd need to get some clarification. He says maybe it's figurative. If so, what exactly? Find out and get back to us.

Destroying our system of government??

Since he didn't say so, I'm wondering why you brought that up. Unless you think police murdering black citizens is our system of government. Is that it?

OUR generation was taught about this evils of Marxism!

I never thought of preventing police from murdering black citizens as a "Marxist" idea. Can you explain how you do?

And what about ALL of the other injustices against people of every color??

Do you suppose that making police accountable for killing citizens needlessly might be beneficial to everyone? I do. Don't you?

I want to see injustice end, period!

Then it's hard to see why you'd object to holding police accountable for it.

Unfortunately, we will not see this until Jesus returns and sets His foot on the mountain! THEN, every injustice will be dealt with equitably and effectively--for ALL people!

Meantime, have to do the best we can with what we have. That's what God expects of us.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Christians fall into the trap of inactivity. Many Christians ask God for help, but then expect God to do everything Himself. They excuse this by pointing to the fact that God will provide according to His will and in His timing. However, this is not a reason for inactivity. As a specific example, if you are in need of a job, ask the Lord to help you find a job - but then be active in actually looking for a job. While it is in His power to do so, it is highly unlikely that God will cause employers to come looking for you!
God helps those who help themselves - is it in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org

Proverbs 12:11 Those who work their land will have abundant food, but those who chase fantasies have no sense.

God provides what you need, and expects you do do what you need to use it. The problem is, too many Christians think they are entitled to be waited on by God, to be provided with whatever they need. We were taught that work is a prayer, and that God expects us to work for our own welfare.

I didn't say that Christians should do NOTHING! We should do whatever God leads us to do. But the saying "God helps those who help themselves" is not in the Bible. It's attributed to Benjamin Franklin, not to God!!

You've been lied to about that. Even if you mean in public schools, it's a lie. My daughter was an officer in Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and they met in school to read the Bible and pray on a regular basis. The only rule is that the government can't get involved in it. C'mon.

I know of what I speak! I taught in the public schools. I was called on the carpet by my principal for talking about the Protestant Reformation in the American history class I was teaching even though this was mentioned in our textbook.

Before the fateful Supreme Court decision, it was not prohibited for principals and teachers to read from the Bible in the public schools. When I was in elementary school, our principal read a Bible passage and prayed over the PA system!

From Wikipedia--Abington School District v. Schempp, 374 U.S. 203 (1963), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court decided 8–1 in favor of the respondent, Edward Schempp on behalf of his son Ellery Schempp, and declared that school-sponsored Bible reading in public schools in the United States was unconstitutional.

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Uh huh, police should stop "MURDERING" people. (And hopefully, the police will be around to stop others from murdering people!) Let's just let the courts decide if any of these killings by police were actually murders.

Since he didn't say so, I'm wondering why you brought that up. Unless you think police murdering black citizens is our system of government. Is that it?

What "SYSTEM" do you think he was talking about?? Marxists use anarchy to destroy a nation's system of government and replace it with their own oligarchy (i.e. government by the few)/dictatorship. That's what ALWAYS happens when Marxists take over.

I never thought of preventing police from murdering black citizens as a "Marxist" idea. Can you explain how you do?

Boy, you're really trying to deflect the truth that BLM is Marxist even though one of their leaders openly admitted that they ARE MARXIST! Why??? Are you in favor of Marxism?

Edit: Did you miss this video posted on page 30 of this thread? This BLM co-founder said that she and another BLM organizer are "trained Marxists."

Last edited:
Reactions: Candidus

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden's stuttering, gaffes and occasional profanities have been with him for decades. He's been highly effective even considering them.

Biden’s 40 year record-

He is a Racist that presumes that “You ain’t Black” if you vote for Trump! Joe wants his slaves in line when he is the Master of the Democrat Political Plantation!

In the 1970’s, Joe opposed school busing for desegregation!

He eulogized Sen. Strom Thurmond (R-S.C.), who rose to prominence as a segregationist.

Joe Biden once called state-mandated school integration “the most racist concept you can come up with,” and Barack Obama “the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

He went after a Black Nominee, Clarence Thomas. In 1991 Joe chaired the Committee to smear and railroad him!

https://nypost.com/2020/03/13/joe-biden-owes-clarence-thomas-an-apology-and-so-does-the-entire-left/

He helped to give us the disaster of Obamacare, where almost everyone lost their healthcare, and not only have Catastrophic health "insurance" that they can no longer afford!

He flipped on gay marriage, being against it in the 1990’s, and now is for it.

He was for getting us into the boondoggle of the Iraq war. He was not alone in this, but he is personally accountable for his participation in that decision.

He is a plagerist!

Flashback: Joe Biden's first presidential run in 1988 cratered amid multiple instances of plagiarism.

He Blackmailed the Ukraine and China to extort billions of dollars for sweetheart deals for his utterly unqualified son! By withholding U.S. Taxpayer Aid money from the Ukraine, he demanded a quid pro quo to have the prosecutor fired for investigating the Company that was greasing his son’s personal bank account! Joe, using his authority and power, and our money as leverage to monetarily benefit his his Militarily Discharged druggie son's bank account, is criminal and disqualifying for Office!

Joe was complicit in the greatest Government scandal of all time, enabling the spying on the Trump Campaign and seeking a political coup to removes a dually elected President! He is a Treasonous Traitor!

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden teamed up with Reagan republicans to get the Brady Bill passed.

The Brady Bill stinks! Unconstitutional overreach!

He introduced and sponsored the Violence Against Women Act and got enough republicans on board to make sure it passed. Which meant some dealing with them, and their concerns. But he got it done.

http://www.mediaradar.org/docs/VAWAIsBadForWomen-flyer.pdf

On the Clinton crime bill, Biden, as chairman of the judiciary committee, addressed crime, including opening community centers on the weekends to give teenagers a place to hang out that wasn’t the streets. Republicans ridiculed it as “midnight basketball.” But it worked. [/quote]

Did it "work"? Are the percentages of incarcerated Blacks, higher or lower up to 2016?

Bill Clinton's crime bill destroyed lives, and there's no point denying it | Thomas Frank

Biden on the 1994 Crime Bill

Even Biden has admitted that not everything was roses that came out of this Bill.

As vice president during the Obama years, Biden was actively involved in the passing of the Affordable Care Act and hugely influential in shaping the stimulus package, which helped pull the economy out of the Great Recession with traditional liberal Keynesian borrowed money to build infrastructure and invest in sustainable energy.

The only thing, or should I say "person" that got us out of the "Great Recession" was Trump!

Polls show voters want leaders who can work with the other side.

Democrats have not "worked with the other side" since 2007. Yet, they still get elected!

Biden is not running on the idea of "Working with the other side" in the least! He is weak! He will say or do anything to cower to the radical Left in his Party.

That kind of good will and greatness of spirit is offensive to the extremists who seek to divide us. But the American people recognize that those are exactly the qualities that will be needed to heal America. And that is why Biden has opened up an increasingly large lead over Trump, who can only succeed by further dividing us.

"Heal America"? What is the "cause" of the "wound"? It was the racist division that Obama brought on, and the Leftist Division in America! Trump has done more to bring this healing in 3 1/2 years than Joe has attempted to do in 40 years! Leftists need this divide! They promote this divide! What else to they have to run on? They have disastrous economic and moral policies that have failed this Country, and they want to Double-Down on this with full-fledged Socialism/Communism!

Trump has done nothing to "divide us"! He has provided record high employment across the board, the best economy in history that benefits us across the board! He made funding of Historically Black Colleges permanent. Trump has done NOTHING that would divide us; Liberals have! And they are controlling Joe as a weak pliable puppet that will easily bend to whatever whim they want!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

BLM Leader Demanded, Give Us What We Want Or We’ll Burn It All Down And Replace It

by Joe Newby And Jeff Dunetz | Jun 25, 2020 | Crime

While appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Greater New York Black Lives Matter president Hawk Newsome told host Martha MacCallum that if America doesn’t give them what they want, they will burn down the system and replace it.

Source: BLM Leader Demanded, Give Us What We Want Or We’ll Burn It All Down And Replace It - The Lid

This is not some insidious movement anymore. Its open hostility now

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He is a Racist that presumes that “You ain’t Black” if you vote for Trump! Joe wants his slaves in line when he is the Master of the Democrat Political Plantation!

Ahahaha...:D:D:D The Democratic Political Plantation...:D:D:D Oh mate that is a caulker... It put a smile on my dial...:D:D:D

Reactions: Prayer Warrior