Who Has A Skeleton In Their Closet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all!

I would like to know who has a skeleton in their closet. I don't want to know what it is. I just want to know if you have one or had one.

Something that was a terrible sin or a bad habit. A sinful habit or addiction... Whatever.

Not asking if you still have it either. I have a reason for asking and its to show newcomers here that they aren't alone when they show up.

Whose in? Respond or like.

I am FHII. And I have skeletons.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello all!

I would like to know who has a skeleton in their closet. I don't want to know what it is. I just want to know if you have one or had one.

Something that was a terrible sin or a bad habit. A sinful habit or addiction... Whatever.

Not asking if you still have it either. I have a reason for asking and its to show newcomers here that they aren't alone when they show up.

Yes my friend...for sure...
I am also one who has a few nasty skeletons in my past.... :oops:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all!

Even after coming to Christ, barely 20, I maintained a sinful habit effectively halfway through our marriage.....God deal with it over a contiguous 6 month period very decisively and effective. Praise God. I'm much closer to God for it...APAK

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all!

I have skeletons. Most definitely.

Reactions: amadeus and FHII

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several with secret bones

John 8:7-9 KJVS
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. [8] And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. [9] And they which heard it , being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

Reactions: Truth and amadeus

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all!

Yes! A few ! But the most debilitating one took almost 20 year's to overcome, I found forgiveness from Our Savior, then I was able to forgive myself! The fact is, that it surfaces on occasion, but it is not forgiving myself, part of it was the loss of my brother in Vietnam, 1967 - enough said!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The more things we've been forgiven the more we should be able to sympathize, empathize with those who are yet suffering the pangs of sin's effects. Jesus put it like this;

Luke 7:47 KJVS
Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This saying is trustworthy and deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. Of these I am the foremost

All praise and glory to our great God and saviour, Jesus Christ, who has freed us and cleansed us by His own blood.

Son of David, have mercy on us!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several with secret bones

John 8:7-9 KJVS
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. [8] And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. [9] And they which heard it , being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

So True, but those that went out one by one, were dead, but still had flesh on their Skeleton's, maybe not now though, wonder if they ever repented.

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all!

I guess something that Bugs a person that they do not speak of might be considered a skeleton in the closet....
I has a couple of those, but Gave them to Christ Jesus. :)

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:
Reactions: FHII