• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
if you are born again, then this is the "real you" that is currently "seated in Heavenly Places, in Christ".
That is not symbolic.

If you are born again, then you are "translated from darkness....TO LIGHT">
That is not symbolic.

Christ is the LIGHT of the World, His Father lives in LIGHT, and the born again are Children of the Light.
The word of God is Light.
All this, is NOT Symbolic.

The born again, have a dying body that exists on the Earth.
Inside this dying body is the "new CREATION" "in Christ", that is "seated in Heavenly places"..."Made Righteous".
See that part ?
That is the BORN AGAIN Spirit.
That is the REDEEMED Part. That is the made Righteous Part. That is the "One with God" ....real you, the "Son/Daughter" of God.
See that ?
That is the REAL YOU, if you are born again, and not just water baptized and religious.

This real you... cannot sin.. 1 ohn 3:9.

Has no sin......"being now made free from sin"..... Romans 6:22

Q.)???? Can Christ sin?
Is there any SIN in Christ?
The born again are "IN CHRIST".

You have to think about that....., You have to learn to believe that, as that is the REAL YOU in there.

So, what part of you is not born again, that God has to "perfect"...... Is your question.
It can't be your Born again Spirit, as that is "One with God, In Christ""" that is the Child of the Light.

So, what has to be dealt with that isnt born again?
= Your mind is not born again, and neither is your body.
This is why you will get a NEW BODY, if you are born again, and this is why you are told by PAUL = to RENEW your mind, if you are born again.

God renewed your SPIRIT, ...as Born again, that became a ETERNAL... """NEW CREATION>..In Christ.""""""
But He did not renew your mind.
You are told to do that... and until you do, you will think you are a sinner, sinning, and might lose your salvation, and a Cult will get you and destroy your Christianity.
Hebrews 13:9
So, the process of giving you Eternal Salvation , fell to God, and He did it through the Cross of Christ for you as "the gift of Salvation", 2000 yrs ago.
He saved you...= BORN AGAIN...... Finished Salvation.
Now, you are in the process, (if you are born again, and not just water baptized)....of perfecting your discipleship by renewing your mind, which is to "work out your Salvation"
Not earn it....but "work IT out.".

You've read that you are to "work out your salvation"...and that does not mean to try to keep from losing it, as a Religious Legalist will teach you.
But rather this means that you are to learn how to exist correctly within the Salvation that God has provided you, as a Gift, through the Cross of Christ.
If you are born again, you are IN The Kingdom of God already.. And now you have to learn how to exit there, by REAL faith, that is the RENEWED mind.
This is why God sends a real teacher.
You have to learn.

Listen.........>"Jesus LEARNED obedience by the Things HE SUFFERED", and you have to learn the New Testament, and that is why God gives, Pastors, Teachers, Apostles, Prophets, ... all of this.......so that you can be "Faith Perfected", or, you'll just stumble and fall, and be confused and find frustration and worry.
So, when you read an Apostle talking to unbelievers, He'll talk to them about their SIN.
About getting rid of it, by confessing, which is what most people do, when they are getting saved.
They ADMIT they are horrible, sinners, lost,.....needing Christ.
"REPENTING".... and "Believing".
Turning from unbelief TO FAITH.

When you read 1 John 3:9, it shows you the born again are being addressed... and that is why John says they "can't sin".

If you follow up and read Romans 4:8 and 2 Corinthians 5:19 .. you'll find out that God does not charge the born again with their sin.......ever again.
How can He? He has already JUDGED Christ on the CROSS for them all.

So, if you are confessing , and yet....you can't sin, as 1 John 3 tells you, and you read that God does not charge you with your sin if you are born again in Romans 4:8 and 2nd Corinthians 5:19. ...then its possible that if you reflect on this Truth prayerfully , ... God will show you what i just showed you as 2 verses that seem to contradict 1 John 1:9.
In fact they dont.
They just confirm that when you are "made righteous" by the Blood of God, then Sin cant be changed later to you, as "God has made Jesus to be SIN for US".
"Jesus is the one time ETERNAL SACRIFICE for sin".
You dont confess sin to be accepted by God, again, and again, exactly like you dont keep getting saved over and over...

See, the Cross Christ, that is the BLOOD Atonement, the New Covenant,= the GRACE OF GOD = is why God accepted you....So, did you do that, or did Christ do that for you so that God would have you?
So, confessing sin, is to not understand the Blood Atonement, or the "New Covenant", or the "Gift of Righteousness" or "the Gift of Salvation" = as why "God does not charge sin to the born again, ever again.

2 Corinthians 5:19

Romans 4:8

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who is : "Made perfect"​

Them for whom Christ died, offered Himself to God for Heb 10:14

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

And they were sanctified by the same offering Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Them for whom Christ died, offered Himself to God for Heb 10:14

And they were sanctified by the same offering Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

The born again are become a "new Creation in Christ" for eternity.

Sinless, Righteous, and have eternal life.

A person says...>"how can you say the born again have no sin". "I was just confessing mine again, this morning".

A.) If you had sin, you would not be born again
B.) If you had sin, you would not be "in Christ".
C.) If you had sin, then you could not be "seated in Heavenly Places".

These 2 verses say that God does not charge sin to you, if you are born again

He Can't. He's Judged Christ for them all, on the Cross....2000 yrs ago.

So, who has our sin? All of it, so that God could birth us by His Holy Spirit, into His Holy Spirit.

A.) "God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".

= Welcome to the Cross of Christ.

= Welcome To : Salvation

Its a "Gift"

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

FALSE DOCTRINE BREEDS THIS​

Michiah-imla,

You've told me before that you dont sin.
This was months ago, when i told you that all your sins are Willful, because you kept going to all my Threads and posting...."if we sin willfully, there remains no more sacrifice for Sin".
I told you then, that all your sins are "wilfull", none are accidents.
You told me then, that you dont sin.... after i showed you that verse that you post repeatedly.

You just posted a spam picture that says you sin.
So, do you now?
As before, you told me you didn't sin.

So, did you lie today, or did you lie before, when you told me that you dont sin......?

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again are become a "new Creation in Christ" for eternity.

Sinless, Righteous, and have eternal life.

A person says...>"how can you say the born again have no sin". "I was just confessing mine again, this morning".

A.) If you had sin, you would not be born again
B.) If you had sin, you would not be "in Christ".
C.) If you had sin, then you could not be "seated in Heavenly Places".

These 2 verses say that God does not charge sin to you, if you are born again

He Can't. He's Judged Christ for them all, on the Cross....2000 yrs ago.

So, who has our sin? All of it, so that God could birth us by His Holy Spirit, into His Holy Spirit.

A.) "God hath made Jesus to be sin for us".

= Welcome to the Cross of Christ.

= Welcome To : Salvation

Its a "Gift"
Christs death made them He died for perfect before they were born again. Do you agree Heb 10:14

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Christs death made them He died for perfect before they were born again. Do you agree Heb 10:14

Yes.
Look at verse 10

10: And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ = once and for all.

"once and for all" = SANCTIFIED.

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, you cannot refute the scriptures that I provided and then you start attacking me personally…

A few months ago, you were coming to all my Threads........and writing....>"if we sin willfully, there remains no more sacrifice for sin".
You were trying to use that verse to prove that willful sin, if you do it,= then you are going to hell.
See, you have an obsession with coming to this forum, to try to prove that the born again, can go to hell.

So, i pointed out to you, that all your sins are not ACCIDENTS, some are WILLFUL.....and so, according to you and your verse, you are going to HELL.

You then, changed your POSTS......and told me......."i dont sin"..

So, now today, you posted your SPAM, on MY THREAD., again.
And now you've posted this last one, that says that you SIN.

But you told me A few months ago, that you dont, sin.

So, did you lie to me a few months ago, or did you lie today?

Which?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Mod said that to me about your spam photos, today.
I was just repeating them for you, as they said its "spam".
If you want to try to correct them, i can let them know.

SPAM​

The classic definition of spam is unsolicited bulk messages, that is, messages sent to multiple recipients who did not ask for them.

MEME​

A meme can include a video, image, text, GIF, among other mediums.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

SPAM​

The classic definition of spam is unsolicited bulk messages,

Well, i do agree that you post the spam, voluntarily.
However, how many does it take before it becomes "bulk" on a single Thread? or ON every Thread?

Do you believe that if you dont us a spam pic in every post, that means it not spamming?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe that if you dont us a spam pic in every post, that means it not spamming?

Participating in a discussion board and posting scripture is “spam” now?

What would you call all those long winded posts of yours?

:hmhehm

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.
Look at verse 10

10: And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ = once and for all.

"once and for all" = SANCTIFIED.
Yes, so were they Justified before God by Christs Offering before they were regenerated and become believers ?