Who is the Queen of Heaven.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I read these passages this morning and want to know who is the Queen of Heaven that the burned incense to that made god angry?

Jeremiah 44:16-18

16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! 17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. 18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

Jeremiah 44:20-23
20 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him, 21 “Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and your officials and the people of the land? 22 When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today. 23 Because you have burned incense and have sinned against the Lord and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decrees or his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see.”

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is this one as well:
Jer 7:16-20
“Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them, nor make intercession to Me; for I will not hear you. Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the LORD. “Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?” Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, My anger and My fury will be poured out on this place—on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground. And it will burn and not be quenched.”

Happy Trails

Feb 6, 2022
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha. She was no more false than these teeth or eyelashes!

I have been doing lots of research on just these kinds of issues.

Semiramis was married to Nimrod. Nimrod built the Tower of Babel. Nimrod may have been a human/supernatural hybrid. (Stay with me.)

The flood killed all the wicked hybrids procreated by "the sons of god" and the women of the earth. Noah was "perfect in all his generations." However, the wives of his sons could have still been carriers of the DNA from the sons of God. B'nei elohim is "sons of God." Elohim can mean YHVH, the God of Israel, or any supernatural being. The gods of Egypt were elohim. That is a plural word. It is used for YHVH with a meaning that is more akin to "the sum of all supernatural beings" in the sense that he created them all. The way to distinguish them is by the verbs associated with them. The opening line of the Bible says "God created..." The verb is singular. Other times, elohim will have a plural verb. They are multiple supernatural beings.

Abraham was a Mesopotamian. He was from Ur. He would have known of Nimrod as Gilgamesh. There are, apparently a host of demi-god kinds of humans in the history of the earth.

Enlil, or Elil, is "the god of the air." I am inclined to think that "helayl" that is translated as "Lucifer" is actually "ha elil." Ha is "the." These Scriptures originated at at time when the vowels were not written. "Ha elil" would have been written pretty much like "helil."

The elil is also known as a serpent god, or a dragon god.

I believe all these deities are real. They are merely defeated.

We wrestle with them, not flesh and blood. These entities are the "principalities and powers."

There is a lot more to the universe than we can see. We will definitely know more on the other side.

Enlil - Wikipedia

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it was Asherah.
Manasseh put a carved image of her in God's temple. Josiah had it removed

2 Kings 21:7
7 He even set a carved image of Asherah that he had made, in the house of which the Lord had said to David and to Solomon his son, “In this house and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put My name forever;

This article from the Encyclopedia Britannica:Asherah, ancient West Semitic goddess, consort of the supreme god. Her principal epithet was probably “She Who Walks on the Sea.” She was occasionally called Elath (Elat), “the Goddess,” and may have also been called Qudshu, “Holiness.” According to texts from Ugarit (modern Ras Shamra, Syria), Asherah’s consort was El, and by him she was the mother of 70 gods. As mother goddess she was widely worshiped throughout Syria and Palestine, although she was frequently paired with Baal, who often took the place of El; as Baal’s consort, Asherah was usually given the name Baalat. Inscriptions from two locations in southern Palestine seem to indicate that she was also worshiped as the consort of Yahweh.

Asherah | Semitic goddess

Weird, huh? Called Holiness? Mother of 70 gods? Does this all sound a little too familiar to you? Just sayin'

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who it is not?

not is not Mary, ever virgin, mother of God, the real queen!

notice how there was valid intercession for the faithful!

“Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them, nor make intercession to Me; for I will not hear you.

cos they are rebellious and disobedient

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who it is not?

not is not Mary, ever virgin, mother of God, the real queen!

notice how there was valid intercession for the faithful!

“Therefore do not pray for this people, nor lift up a cry or prayer for them, nor make intercession to Me; for I will not hear you.

cos they are rebellious and disobedient

And He tells you in the next sentence why. You conveniently left that off.
Yes, because they were worshiping the queen of heaven.

There is no "real" queen. The only Queen of heaven is the one which caused God to say this." Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the LORD. “Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?” Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, My anger and My fury will be poured out on this place—on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground. And it will burn and not be quenched.” Jer 7:16-20
Mary is dead.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And He tells you in the next sentence why. You conveniently left that off.
Yes, because they were worshiping the queen of heaven.

There is no "real" queen. The only Queen of heaven is the one which caused God to say this." Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the LORD. “Do they not provoke themselves, to the shame of their own faces?” Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, My anger and My fury will be poured out on this place—on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground. And it will burn and not be quenched.” Jer 7:16-20
Mary is dead.

fundamentalist blindness

You oppose Christ who is in his person the resurrection of the faithful!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

lk 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Son of David the king: royalty!

Matt 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matt 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 9:27
And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us.

Matt 12:23
Matt 15:22
Matt 20:30
Matt 20:31
Matt 21:9-15 etc.

Romans 1:3
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

House of David the king:

Lk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

Received the kingdom of David:

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Christ is King, Mary must be queen!

Only a queen can bear a king!

A Royal greeting!

Lk 1:28 is the only place in the Bible where such a greeting takes place!
Mary is of the tribe of Judah and the royal house of David the king!

God himself is greeting Mary thru the instrument of the angel Gabriel!

This is a Royal greeting of the queen of heaven and earth! Queen of the angels and saints! Mary is of the house of king David!

In the line of king David the mother of the king is the queen, as Jesus Christ is the king of heaven and earth and the angels and saints so Mary is the queen of the same! Lk 1:32-33

The mother of any king is automatically queen and rules half the kingdom!
The queen mother!

Lk 1:28 And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

29 And when she had heard, she was troubled in his word, and thought what manner salutation this was.

30 And the angel said to her, Fear not, Mary, for thou hast found favor with God.

Mary is mother of mercy and the throne of grace!
heb 4:16

A good tree!

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!

Queen of heaven
In the line of david’s kingdom the mother of the king is always queen!
Jesus is king Lk 1:32-33
And Jesus is the king of heaven & earth & all the angels & saints, so Mary is queen of heaven & earth & all the angels & saints!

so Mary too is the fruit of the merits, virtues, & graces provided by Christ! Lk 1:47 Mary also saved by God

2 Tim 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

2 Tim 2: 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. How much more Mary who was prepared by God thru the immaculate conception! Lk 1:49

Heb 2:7

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun.
Crown of stars = queen Mary

David the king carried the ark to the earthly Jerusalem.
2 Sam 6:15-16

Jesus the new king carried His ark to the heavenly Jerusalem! Rev 12:1
(Assumption of Mary into heaven and crowned with glory!)
Inaugurating the kingdom!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read these passages this morning and want to know who is the Queen of Heaven that the burned incense to that made god angry?

16 “We will not listen to the message you have spoken to us in the name of the Lord! 17 We will certainly do everything we said we would: We will burn incense to the Queen of Heaven and will pour out drink offerings to her just as we and our ancestors, our kings and our officials did in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem. At that time we had plenty of food and were well off and suffered no harm. 18 But ever since we stopped burning incense to the Queen of Heaven and pouring out drink offerings to her, we have had nothing and have been perishing by sword and famine.”

Jeremiah 44:20-23
20 Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him, 21 “Did not the Lord remember and call to mind the incense burned in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem by you and your ancestors, your kings and your officials and the people of the land? 22 When the Lord could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today. 23 Because you have burned incense and have sinned against the Lord and have not obeyed him or followed his law or his decrees or his stipulations, this disaster has come upon you, as you now see.”

The title of a goddess worshipped by apostate Israelites; possibly a fertility goddess.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no queen of heaven! It is unScriptural nonsense, created by people who have a need to load one myth after another onto what God's Word clearly says.

Where I live Marianismo is often employed to classify women into a role that they cannot fulfill, leading to destructive behaviors and abuse.

Marianismo is an aspect of the female gender role in Hispanic American folk cultures, strictly intertwined with machismo and Roman Catholicism. It revolves around the veneration for feminine virtues like interpersonal harmony, inner strength, self-sacrifice, family, chastity, and morality among Hispanic women. The ideas within marianismo include those of feminine passivity, sexual purity, and self-silencing. Evelyn Stevens states: it teaches that women are semi-divine, morally superior to and spiritually stronger than men." Studies conducted on marianismo have concluded that Hispanic women who ascribe to this particular female gender role are more likely to engage in high-risk sexual behaviors, gender-based violence, and experience negative mental health outcomes.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 12:1 does not say that.

Mary is dead-- your church didn't do the Assumption thing til the 1950s.
Thee faith is a soldier of ROME my dear sister . My soul has naught but sorrow for HIM .
He will die in His church and its beliefs . SOON enough they will all be convinced its time to rid
planet earth of the bible believing non conforming lambs .
Yes , its true , many will soon think they do the will of the all inclusive many path god
when they have us taken out from society . I have continual sorrow for thee faith
as i do for many within the protestant realm as well . SIS , we already have seventy percent now
within the ENTIRE REALM of Christendom that believe GOD is fine with all paths , with all religions .
ROME birthed it for power and control . As for me , i had sooner die ten thousand deaths
than to SELL OUT CHRIST and live a king of kings in this hole of a world . JESUS IS MY HOPE
and my END IS REAL GOOD . No matter what the combined secular and all religions world do against me , I REFUSE TO CONFORM .
PEROID . My end is good , but i cannot say the same for those who SOLD OUT CHRIST for a lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is no queen of heaven! It is unScriptural nonsense, created by people who have a need to load one myth after another onto what God's Word clearly says.
Well she is mentioned in the bible - but I know what you mean. And to me this passage speaks against that unscriptural nonsense, created by people who have a need to load one myth after another onto what God's Word clearly says.
i started the thread because I wanted to know who she was as she obviously isn't Mary.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy
Status
Not open for further replies.