WHO IS THE RIGHTEOUS NATION ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Doug

Apr 29, 2018
south
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 26:2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.

It is the righteous, believing nation of Israel that will enter the kingdom on earth (Matthew 21:43).

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Christ will reign in his kingdom on earth and the Gentile nations will be taught of God (Isaiah 2:2-3).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The twenty-four elders (which consists of the church) sings a song in the book of Revelation 5:9-10 that we will reign on the earth; and it also appears that it is those who believe in Jesus who will be raised in the first resurrection to reign with Christ for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:2-4).