who is this man?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
Many of the ancient Christians denied the crucifixion of Christ, and Christian historians mentioned the names of many Christian groups that denied the crucifixion.

These sects are: the Basilidians, the Corinthians, the Carpocraitons, the Sathenrians, the Marcionians, the Pardesians, the Cerinthians, the Parascalians, the Paulicians, the Minnesians, the Titanians, the Docetians, the Marcians, the Philanthians, and the Hermeticians.

Some of these sects date back to the first century AD

Some of these sects do not worship Christ and deny his crucifixion

Christ is the prophet of God

As for your belief that Christ was crucified, this is a false belief, and your Book has proven its falsehood. In the Gospel of Luke 4: 29-30,

29 They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30 But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

John 8: 59 said: ( 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Muslims implement the teachings of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, more than Christians themselves

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings akay. I have a challenge for you. In your writings, you talk about 2 books. The koran and the Bible. I tell you today that one book is alive and one book is dead. Jesus said, that heaven and earth may pass away but my words will never pass away. It is also said that the word of The Lord endures for ever. My challenge to you is to read The Gospel of John slowly a little bit at a time, each day. And even you a Muslum will have your heart touched by what you read. And when this happens, and it will happen, you will know which book is alive and which book is dead." Before Abraham was, I AM"