Who is Yeshua?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
But Pilate also wrote an inscription and put it on the cross. But it was written: Yeshua the Nazarene, and King of Jews. Now this inscription was read by many of the Jews, for the place where Yeshua was crucified was near the city; and it was written in Hebrew, Latin, and Greek. The chief priests of the Jews then said to Pilate, "Do NOT write, 'The King of Jews,' but that he said I am the king of Jews". Pilate answered, "What I have written, I have written".
Pilate unknowingly showed them who HE is.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pilate unknowingly showed them who HE is.

na, he knew the Pharisees were hacks and liars, Pilate was a politician himself.

he put that on there to aggravate them for their wickedness, because he said in so many words, he could see that Jesus was one who has done no wrong.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addressing the OP, good topic, for the name Yeshua, he is "Salvation". it is the Strong's #(H3442). written Yod-Shin-Vav-Ayin
so Pilate did put it in their faces. as a matter of fact for the whole world to see.

be blessed.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"