Who likes short hair?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

B

Butterfly

I have short hair anyway, my hair is quite fine so it never really looked that good when I was younger and tried to let it grow long.
Rita

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have short hair anyway, my hair is quite fine so it never really looked that good when I was younger and tried to let it grow long.
Rita
My wife did The Chop years ago. Some ppl need to keep going back to have it cropped down to keep it fairly short; she and I often go to the hairdressers together.

Reactions: Butterfly

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A comment about hair on another thread gave me the idea for a new thread.
Another thread on trivia. Perhaps You should start one called TRIVIAL PURSUITS. I am sure it will be very popular in this day and age.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Seems that so many girls and older women now are doing high trims over the ears and at the back.

Maybe takes a bit of getting used to. But then maybe also there's a special kind of elegance to it also...(?)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Certainly have, just as you yourself must have done.
Yes, indeed; seems like the short styles as in the post #15 video are now back with a vengeance these days, with high trims over the ears and at the back. For some ppl they might take a bit of getting used to at first.

On the other hand, once one gets used to them, maybe they do look rather smart and distinguished, Idk. My wife went for The Chop already many years ago, although hasn't yet done the really high trim.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, indeed; seems like the short styles as in the post #15 video are now back with a vengeance these days, with high trims over the ears and at the back. For some ppl they might take a bit of getting used to at first.

On the other hand, once one gets used to them, maybe they do look rather smart and distinguished, Idk. My wife went for The Chop already many years ago, although hasn't yet done the really high trim.
I like my hair short as it's easy to manage and I go for the natural look.

Reactions: farouk and Dave L

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I like my hair short as it's easy to manage and I go for the natural look.
My wife does as well; she decided years ago to keep it that way, necessitating frequent trips for a cut; we often go together to have it done.

She's not yet tried those high trims over the ears and at the back, though, which recently seem to have become really, really popular. I guess it's a kind of professional, quiet, ready-for-any-contingency type of style.