Who will Save You? (pick only one)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A. Saint Peter
B. Jesus Christ
C. Mary (mother of Jesus)
D. Satan
E. B & C
F. A & B
G. None Of The Above
H. All Will Save You

#RemindsMeOfCollege:rolleyes::eek:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A. Saint Peter
B. Jesus Christ
D. Satan
E. B & C
F. A & B
G. None Of The Above
H. All Will Save You

surprised you have not many responses.

A.

Jesus Christ.

But not how I was always told though. Romans 3:12-18 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. [13] Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: [14] Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: [15] Their feet are swift to shed blood: [16] Destruction and misery are in their ways: [17] And the way of peace have they not known: [18] There is no fear of God before their eyes.

“They have all gone out of the way” “they together have become unprofitable” “the way of peace the have not known.” John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

they together have become “unprofitable” but they together (gathered) in His Spirit increase and are profitable knowing “the way of peace” ...hear that when they gather in His Spirit whatever you ask of Me I will give...that your joy may be full. 2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

1 Corinthians 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

A. Jesus Christ. John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, [25] In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; [26] And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
Proverbs 14:27 The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Last edited:
Reactions: jshiii

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already Saved by Christ Jesus.

Glory to God, Taken

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
surprised you have not many responses.

A.

Jesus Christ.

But not how I was always told though. Romans 3:12-18 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. [13] Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: [14] Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: [15] Their feet are swift to shed blood: [16] Destruction and misery are in their ways: [17] And the way of peace have they not known: [18] There is no fear of God before their eyes.

:) did you mean to respond by saying A. Which is Saint Peter. lol
I don't think so. x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A. Saint Peter
B. Jesus Christ
D. Satan
E. B & C
F. A & B
G. None Of The Above
H. All Will Save You

Glad to see this is posted in the Games Forums. :)

Acts 4:12
Jesus Christ - " Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Reactions: Taken

HARK!

May 17, 2020
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YesheYahu (Isa) 43:
11 I, even I, am YHWH; and beside Me there is no savior.

Reactions: APAK

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what JESUS went to the CROSS for ..............

FOR OUR SIN'S.................. UPON BELIEF AND UNDERSTANDING WE ARE SAVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!