Who would rather be in Florida?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A question that a lot of Canadians ask themselves at this season?

Maybe Allegiant Airlines keeps afloat with all the Snowbird customers? :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I'm guessing that up here in the freezing north there a many ppl who wish for one-way tickets to Florida (Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, etc...) :)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Canuk snowbirds in my community, West of Orlando. Some are actually leaving next week and most by the end of April back to the North. They give themselves away with they untanned lily white skin at the pools, their 'eh' or 'aye' accents and one man that does not know me, just the other day, called me 'slick' when he passed by me next to the pool....:cool:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Canuk snowbirds in my community, West of Orlando. Some are actually leaving next week and most by the end of April back to the North. They give themselves away with they untanned lily white skin at the pools, their 'eh' or 'aye' accents and one man that does not know me, just the other day, called me 'slick' when he passed by me next to the pool....:cool:
Slick? Hilarious, I love to fish. The keys would be my destination.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Keys is great for seas fishing. Been there as a ship cruising tourist a few times out of Tampa. It is a place to hang out and relax and enjoy the great sunsets...with your love one(s).

Going on another cruise in a few days with my wife and sister in law....not to the Keys..to the Eastern Caribbean

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Keys is great for seas fishing. Been there as a ship cruising tourist a few times out of Tampa. It is a place to hang out and relax and enjoy the great sunsets...with your love one(s).

Going on another cruise in a few days with my wife and sister in law....not to the Keys..to the Eastern Caribbean
I’m envious.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m envious.

Anyone ever told you that you look like Robert De Niro?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m envious.
My wife loved cruising a bit and I tag along...retired and all..and hunting for great prices...I just love to get into a recliner and rest out on the deck with the waves in my view and the smell and feel of salt on me as I read and write ..usually in the scriptures....and suddenly fall asleep in bliss...and be awaken when my wife says its time to get some more food....;)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife loved cruising a bit and I tag along...retired and all..and hunting for great prices...I just love to get into a recliner and rest out on the deck with the waves in my view and the smell and feel of salt on me as I read and write ..usually in the scriptures....and suddenly fall asleep in bliss...and be awaken when my wife says its time to get some more food....;)
Nice! Praise God!